‘Racism’ – What The Heck Is It?

Dang! ‘Racism!’ ‘Racism!’ ‘Racism!’ The Left has used this term as a ubiquitous invective. That's all we hear from the Democrat candidates and their spokespersons.

Overused it, in fact.

So much so, that they’re searching for an upgrade….hence, ‘White Nationalist.’

Liberals/Democrats, never looking deeply into any issue, simply toss the term…’racist’…at any opponent.
Now....which of these is it???
1.Is racism ANY reference to black folks?

2. Is racism having an opinion that leaves Liberals/Democrats aghast….unless it comes from a Liberal/Democrat?

3. It is the injurious sort of act that we associate with KKKers (Democrats) of an earlier era, acts that involve actual physical violence?

4.Is it the term for a conservative winning an argument with a Liberal/Democrat?

5. Is it, when applied by a Liberal/Democrat simply virtue-signaling, like driving a Prius?

Is 'racism' an act or an idea???? Because the former shouldn't be allowed...but the latter, should.

The distinctions in the above rubric are based on the country of origin of your beliefs: to you take your beliefs from government, or from your own calculations. For example, communism, Nazism, and Modern Liberalism come from the Germanic, specifically Hegel and Marx:

The Germans have a history of embracing authoritarian rule. As the German philosopher Hegel said, “The state says … you must obey …. The state has rights against the individual; its members have obligations, among them that of obeying without protest” (Ralf Dahrendorf, Society and Democracy in Germany).

In fact, in Germany today, any thought or speech not authorized by government is punishable:

Germany: Hundreds Probed Over Anti-Migrant Comments on Facebook

The massive police investigation is apparently meant as a warning to anonymous internet users critical of the country’s migrant policy.

That’s the America that Liberals/Democrats yearn for: one that punishes thoughts.

Being an American, I see the rules spelled out in the Constitution as the correct way to behave. Specifically, the meaning of the first amendment, which guarantees Americans the right to be individuals, with any thoughts and with freedom of speech.

That means, Americans don’t have to toe the line that government approves. They can hate anyone they like as long as they don’t injure the party.

Hurt feelings are not an injury.

Soooo….I define ‘racism’ as an act, a behavior……not a thought crime.
But, then, I’m not a Liberal/Democrat.
..I've got a thread on it and they NEVER prove there is a problem with racism
..all they say is '''there's a problem of racism'''

racism is anything the left/blacks want it to be = HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

the word is worthless now since they've over used it for all kinds of bullshit
Brainwashed functional moron racist
you prove my point--THANK YOU
hahahahahhahahahahahahah
The point is that the GOP is full of racists naturally or brainwashed to believe immigrants get welfare, immigrants vote, blacks are lazy blacks are criminals etc etc. Including a lot of cops lol aaarrrrggghhhh. Many of them on this message board.
that was nothing but your babble crap opinion = crap
..blacks are more racist than whites
Kamala PROVES it--she fell for the Smollet hoax
Harris believes another race is inferior and discriminates against them. You can hate all the assholes all you want and not be a racist.
...stop the babble shit double talk ---she is the asshole dumbass
Sorry it is supposed to say a racist believes another race is inferior and discriminates against them. Stupid smartphone. Plenty of white believe blacks are inferior but I don't believe the opposite is true. They believe they are racist assholes maybe lol.

blacks are the racists--not whites
Yea...and you're a decent human being and the Easter Bunny is real

Dang! ‘Racism!’ ‘Racism!’ ‘Racism!’ The Left has used this term as a ubiquitous invective. That's all we hear from the Democrat candidates and their spokespersons.

Overused it, in fact.

So much so, that they’re searching for an upgrade….hence, ‘White Nationalist.’

Liberals/Democrats, never looking deeply into any issue, simply toss the term…’racist’…at any opponent.
Now....which of these is it???
1.Is racism ANY reference to black folks?

2. Is racism having an opinion that leaves Liberals/Democrats aghast….unless it comes from a Liberal/Democrat?

3. It is the injurious sort of act that we associate with KKKers (Democrats) of an earlier era, acts that involve actual physical violence?

4.Is it the term for a conservative winning an argument with a Liberal/Democrat?

5. Is it, when applied by a Liberal/Democrat simply virtue-signaling, like driving a Prius?

Is 'racism' an act or an idea???? Because the former shouldn't be allowed...but the latter, should.

The distinctions in the above rubric are based on the country of origin of your beliefs: to you take your beliefs from government, or from your own calculations. For example, communism, Nazism, and Modern Liberalism come from the Germanic, specifically Hegel and Marx:

The Germans have a history of embracing authoritarian rule. As the German philosopher Hegel said, “The state says … you must obey …. The state has rights against the individual; its members have obligations, among them that of obeying without protest” (Ralf Dahrendorf, Society and Democracy in Germany).

In fact, in Germany today, any thought or speech not authorized by government is punishable:

The massive police investigation is apparently meant as a warning to anonymous internet users critical of the country’s migrant policy.

That’s the America that Liberals/Democrats yearn for: one that punishes thoughts.

Being an American, I see the rules spelled out in the Constitution as the correct way to behave. Specifically, the meaning of the first amendment, which guarantees Americans the right to be individuals, with any thoughts and with freedom of speech.

That means, Americans don’t have to toe the line that government approves. They can hate anyone they like as long as they don’t injure the party.

Hurt feelings are not an injury.

Soooo….I define ‘racism’ as an act, a behavior……not a thought crime.
But, then, I’m not a Liberal/Democrat.
..I've got a thread on it and they NEVER prove there is a problem with racism
..all they say is '''there's a problem of racism'''

racism is anything the left/blacks want it to be = HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

the word is worthless now since they've over used it for all kinds of bullshit
Brainwashed functional moron racist
you prove my point--THANK YOU
hahahahahhahahahahahahah
The point is that the GOP is full of racists naturally or brainwashed to believe immigrants get welfare, immigrants vote, blacks are lazy blacks are criminals etc etc. Including a lot of cops lol aaarrrrggghhhh. Many of them on this message board.
that was nothing but your babble crap opinion = crap
..blacks are more racist than whites
Kamala PROVES it--she fell for the Smollet hoax
Harris believes another race is inferior and discriminates against them. You can hate all the assholes all you want and not be a racist.
...stop the babble shit double talk ---she is the asshole dumbass
Sorry it is supposed to say a racist believes another race is inferior and discriminates against them. Stupid smartphone. Plenty of white believe blacks are inferior but I don't believe the opposite is true. They believe they are racist assholes maybe lol.

blacks are the racists--not whites
Yea...and you're a decent human being and the Easter Bunny is real
hahahhahahahahaha
.....and you're a babbler --babbler of crap

New Topics

Forum List

Back