Racism thriving in the age of Orban

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Ryan Giggs tells Wales players to focus amid concerns of abuse in Hungary

Ryan Giggs has no concerns about his Wales players being targets for racist abuse during their Euro 2020 qualifier against Hungary on Tuesday.

The Group E game at Budapest’s 22,000-capacity Groupama Arena will see 3,000 seats shut off after Hungary were fined more than £20,000 by Uefa following their game with Slovakia on 21 March.

The governing body’s original charge against Hungary was for racist behaviour of fans, vandalism, the setting off of fireworks and the throwing of objects. The throwing objects charge was dropped after an appeal by Hungary but the rest were upheld.

It seems to be a huge problem in backward Eastern Europe. Not a shock when you consider the primitive nature of the Orban regime. Many of my friends are currently out in Budapest having a great time with friendly locals. Its a shame that neo nazi trash can take such a grip on a society.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

Ryan Giggs has no concerns about his Wales players being targets for racist abuse during their Euro 2020 qualifier against Hungary on Tuesday.

The Group E game at Budapest’s 22,000-capacity Groupama Arena will see 3,000 seats shut off after Hungary were fined more than £20,000 by Uefa following their game with Slovakia on 21 March.

The governing body’s original charge against Hungary was for racist behaviour of fans, vandalism, the setting off of fireworks and the throwing of objects. The throwing objects charge was dropped after an appeal by Hungary but the rest were upheld.

It seems to be a huge problem in backward Eastern Europe. Not a shock when you consider the primitive nature of the Orban regime. Many of my friends are currently out in Budapest having a great time with friendly locals. Its a shame that neo nazi trash can take such a grip on a society.

Hmm, and yet throughout the ages Poland, and Hungary were far more peaceful, and tolerant than Western Europe who were Colonists, and murderous brutes.

Western Europeans have something very wrong with them, looting, and shooting non-Whites in racial genocide, and then doing a 180 and allowing non-Whites to loot, and shoot their nations in racial suicide.

Hmm, and yet throughout the ages Poland, and Hungary were far more peaceful, and tolerant than Western Europe who were Colonists, and murderous brutes.

Western Europeans have something very wrong with them, looting, and shooting non-Whites in racial genocide, and then doing a 180 and allowing non-Whites to loot, and shoot their nations in racial suicide.
Why do Hungarians racially abuse visiting footballers ?

Why do you ethnically abuse Eastern Europeans, calling them backwards, and primitive?

Why do you ethnically abuse Eastern Europeans, calling them backwards, and primitive?
Not all of them are. But there does seem to be a problem with old soviet bloc countries when it comes to minorities and gay folk. Certainly more so than more advanced countries. They will catch up at some point.

Not all of them are. But there does seem to be a problem with old soviet bloc countries when it comes to minorities and gay folk. Certainly more so than more advanced countries. They will catch up at some point.

Read it and weep, Tom.

Here is some more background on what is going on in the UK and all of Europe, as organized and inspired by the "London Forum", with extensive contacts to the U.S., including the organizers of that "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville. In times of heightened insecurity, the pied pipers are perceiving a chance to be accepted in the middle of their respective societies, arguably not entirely without reason. The UK, shaken to the foundation by the extended, unending Brexit fight without the prospect of an agreeable solution, seems particularly fertile ground.

While I do share your revulsion, I find expressions like "more advanced countries" should best be avoided.

Ironically, just about every minority is more anti-Gay, and anti-Foreigner than even Eastern Europeans.

But, I guess that deserves a free pass.

You Western Europeans are trash, why do you celebrate everybody who's an impediment?

We couldn't wait fast enough for you Western Europeans to erase yourselves from the future.

They will catch up at some point.

I will call Bull on that.

The most Polish / Eastern European metro area in the USA of Luzerne county, PA part of the Hazelton metro area, voted 77% for Trump, and most of them have been in America since the 1900's.

Also the most genetically Eastern European of Western Europe tend to be more Conservative too, like Austria, and Finland for example.

We don't have your dumb Chimp disease, you Western Europeans have, where you love, love, celebrating everybody's impediments.

Rather than being one of the most advanced, you Western Europeans are one of the most dumb people I've ever seen in my life.

Read it and weep, Tom.

Here is some more background on what is going on in the UK and all of Europe, as organized and inspired by the "London Forum", with extensive contacts to the U.S., including the organizers of that "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville. In times of heightened insecurity, the pied pipers are perceiving a chance to be accepted in the middle of their respective societies, arguably not entirely without reason. The UK, shaken to the foundation by the extended, unending Brexit fight without the prospect of an agreeable solution, seems particularly fertile ground.

While I do share your revulsion, I find expressions like "more advanced countries" should best be avoided.
Yup, its not all encompassing. But racist trash in the UK tend to be in the margins, in Hungary and Poland they run the country.

Yup, its not all encompassing. But racist trash in the UK tend to be in the margins, in Hungary and Poland they run the country.

Have you forgotten everything about the Leave campaign, and how and why they won? That's how racist trash in the UK runs the country, and to devastating effect to this very day and for the foreseeable future, I am sorry to say.

Why dont you go and [...].

Why you let him get the better of you I cannot understand. You do as you please, of course, but...

The most Polish / Eastern European metro area in the USA of Luzerne county, PA part of the Hazelton metro area, voted 77% for Trump, and most of them have been in America since the 1900's.
I've never heard of that part of PA, I would think Chicago or NYC.

The reason most people from Eastern Europe are conservative and Republican is because many have escaped communism and have seen Republicans as the opposite of that. Also if they're older they tend to be conservative.

Trump is kind of a joker in the pack, because he is Republican but pro-Russian. I guess many voters continue to vote for the same party they voted before.

Forum List

Back