Racism since Obama

White boy shot john Lennon. White boy blew up Oklahoma. White boy shot up the movie theater. White boy shot up Arizona. White boy shot up
Sandy Hook. White boy had Sharon Tate and the others taken out. White boy played sniper in the UT tower. White boy mailed bombs to strangers. White boy shot up Mc Donald's in Calf. White boy shot up Luby's cafeterias in texas. White boy shot JFK. White boy shot Reagan. White boy shot MLK. Jeffrey Damhler be white boy with a big appetite. Wonder if he had Uncle Ben's rice with his meals?

Better to land in a holly bush than to have her father shoot
you and tell the world once again that the white girl was raped.

To many Brothers in jail and prison because whites can't
live with the thoughts that there daughters prefer Black Men.

I read the same statement, and he never said "white police acted stupidly" as you initially claimed.

Again, how is what he said practicing bigotry? It is a fact that black and Hispanic people are stopped by police more frequently.

That being said, I will even humor you and agree that he lied, but it still does not equate to practicing bigotry or racism.

oh, so if a white President had gotten up and said

"the person trying to break into their own home in the middle of the night and then refused to identify himself to police acted stupidly"

you wouldn't have insisted that it was racist if the guy was black? Of course you would have. Just as we see with Brown. Automatically assume racism.

You should ask yourself that question and not me.

If the incidents of white citizens being stopped was disproportionately high compared to other citizens would you consider it racism?

Furthermore, that aside, you still have not made it clear how the president practiced any bigotry.

The incidents of blacks being disproportionally being stopped by police being high would be concerning, if not for the fact that the number of crimes COMMITTED by blacks is even MORE disproportionally high.

Blacks commit 50% of the crime in this country. Do they make up 50% of the police stops in this country? Because if it is LOWER than 50% than actually, the cops are stopping a disproportionally LOW number of blacks.

That still does not relate to any bigotry practiced on the the presidents part, which was the initial statement by you in the beginning, but since it is "ok" to presume a person is guilty based on "statistics" suppose you were one of these people who was stopped and presumed guilty of doing "something"?

Stop And Frisk Led To 400 000 NYPD Encounters With Innocent Black And Latino New Yorkers In 2012

chosen sides idiot
Please define how he "chose sides".... and "goggle it yourself" is not credible...... idiot.

I googled and found plenty.

Guess I'm being difficult being a typical white person and all

No you did not. And you ahould not discredit and insult white people in general by stating that you are "typical".

slow on the uptake ^

just like the rest of Holder's people

Why would pointing out the obvious be "slow"? And you still did not google anything.

actually it is I and many others that are pointing out the obvious

New Topics

Forum List

Back