Racism rears its ugly head over new Star Wars trailer.

look at the youtube comments lol. Repubs/deniers are flipping-out :rofl:

Again.......how many of the youtube commenters have Republican in their profiles? Your tin foil hat is slipping off of your pointed head. But hey, did you see all of those Dem/deniers walking around flipping out with their hands up?

THERE HAS BEEN ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!! Ok I'll admit it, I'm a huge Star Wars geek so I follow dozens of the websites, and I'm a newshound. There wasn't even a single peep about the fact he was black until yesterday when the MEDIA began the controversy. This is typical media race-baiting for ratings.

I bet this is 100% correct. Dottie is so used to being used it feels good to shim now.

Again.......how many of the youtube commenters have Republican in their profiles? Your tin foil hat is slipping off of your pointed head. But hey, did you see all of those Dem/deniers walking around flipping out with their hands up?
they mirror your people's comments here. Not that hard to spot really Champ :thup:

0315_lando_630x420.jpg

Red states/repub-voters were taken aback :shock: when seeing a black Storm Trooper :cool-45:

here is his response:

Black Stormtrooper John Boyega to fans Get used to it - CNN.com
(CNN) -- Actor John Boyega has four words for anyone who's upset he's playing what appears to be a black Stormtrooper in the latest "Star Wars" film: "Get used to it."

The 22-year-old British actor posted the message on Instagram yesterday after his appearance in the new trailer for "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" aroused feverish discussion on social media. On YouTube, some questioned whether a black Stormtrooper made sense, while others reacted with racist remarks.

why all the rw hate? Is it something to do w/ December? :dunno:

they mirror your people's comments here. Not that hard to spot really Champ :thup:

What an outstanding metric to use. Let me give it a try. Your posts mirror those of a third grade special ed student. I like this method. Very accurate and objective. Idiot.

Red states/repub-voters were taken aback :shock: when seeing a black Storm Trooper :cool-45:

here is his response:

Black Stormtrooper John Boyega to fans Get used to it - CNN.com
(CNN) -- Actor John Boyega has four words for anyone who's upset he's playing what appears to be a black Stormtrooper in the latest "Star Wars" film: "Get used to it."

The 22-year-old British actor posted the message on Instagram yesterday after his appearance in the new trailer for "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" aroused feverish discussion on social media. On YouTube, some questioned whether a black Stormtrooper made sense, while others reacted with racist remarks.

why all the rw hate? Is it something to do w/ December? :dunno:

Well since the Stromtroopers are a CLONE army and the clone set piece is not black one can understand why a fan might be upset. They could have found another place to put the token black guy.

One of the comments: "Lando was cool because he was a liar, a cheat, a crimminal and betrayed Han and Leia for his own gain, traits that real black people share with Lando.
The prequels were just awful from start to beginning so I don't care who was in them LOL.
But I won't watch a film with a black central character as a hero because that is just too unrealistic for me.

Another comment: "I hope they don't have gay or women's rights in this movie. I am tired of that."

From the guy with the Hitler avatar: "Black people and women they ruin everything"

...and so on...

Leaks and rumors apparently have it that this darkest of Blacks will end up as the love interest of a White character named Kira, whom many fans are speculating will be Han and Leia Solo's daughter. You can also be certain that all of the "evil" antagonists in the movie will be white (or will at least appear so). Jewish director J.J. Abrams will make certain of that for sure.

Here they are, the two main characters and couple of this latest upcoming Star Wars movie:

baTUubM.jpg

I say again, boycott this film. The following movie trailer/teaser is what everyone's talking about, folks:Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Official Teaser Trailer #1 (2015). Warning: First part will make you jump out of your seat

NzgYUzK.jpg

Star Wars Star John Boyega to Haters Get Used to It - Yahoo Movies Canada

Dont care.

But I do agree...a lot of movie and tv directors have been pushing the interracial dating in their work.

But I dont care one way or the other. If the movie sucks or is great is all I care about.

Forum List

Back