Racism on the Rise

Information derived from white supremacist sources have no merit. And do not preted these were charts from the DOJ.

'Using figures for the 2013 racial mix of the population–62.2 percent white, 17.1 percent Hispanic, 13.2 percent black–we can calculate the average likelihood of a person of each race attacking the other. A black is 27 times more likely to attack a white and 8 times more likely to attack a Hispanic than the other way around. A Hispanic is eight times more likely to attack a white than vice versa.

We can also calculate how often criminals of each group choose victims of other races. As indicated below, when whites commit violence they choose fellow whites as victims 82.4 percent of the time, and almost never attack blacks. Blacks attack whites almost as often as they attack blacks, and Hispanics attack whites more often than they attack any other group, including their own."

New DOJ Statistics on Race and Violent Crime - American Renaissance

These are Jared Taylors calculations not the DOJ's. It is made up white racist garbage.

For the sake of discussion, lets say the numbers are 100% accurate. Would that bother you?

Mark
Why would you discuss fake numbers just for the sake of discussion? Is this another white deflection?

Prove the numbers are fake. Show me where the numbers are fake.

No.

93 percent of crime committed by blacks are against other blacks. This has been proven. That leaves 7 percent.

So you prove your numbers are real.

I do not know if the stats are entirely correct--------but based on what I have
observed it is very clear to me that blacks commit lots of crime against each
other. You got a theory as to why?

Since the majority of all crimes are intra racial and 90 percent of crimes whites commit are against other whites, it is very clear that you ignore white on white crime because you're racist.

For the sake of discussion, lets say the numbers are 100% accurate. Would that bother you?

Mark
Why would you discuss fake numbers just for the sake of discussion? Is this another white deflection?

No.

93 percent of crime committed by blacks are against other blacks. This has been proven. That leaves 7 percent.

Since the majority of all crimes are intra racial and 90 percent of crimes whites commit are against other whites, it is very clear that you ignore white on white crime because you're racist.

your "answer" is silly. The statement 'since the majority of all crime are
intra racial and 90% of crimes whites commit are against other whites......
etc.. Makes no sense. Your "CONCLUSION" that I "ignore
white on white crime....... is illogical. Furthermore----the parameters
of your stats----"all crimes" is idiotically broad. I would consider stats
involving MURDER to be significant--------we can leave out shoplifting

BlackOffenders.jpg

WhiteOffenders.jpg

Hmm..what race attacks the other one more, hmm?

Information derived from white supremacist sources have no merit. And do not preted these were charts from the DOJ.

'Using figures for the 2013 racial mix of the population–62.2 percent white, 17.1 percent Hispanic, 13.2 percent black–we can calculate the average likelihood of a person of each race attacking the other. A black is 27 times more likely to attack a white and 8 times more likely to attack a Hispanic than the other way around. A Hispanic is eight times more likely to attack a white than vice versa.

We can also calculate how often criminals of each group choose victims of other races. As indicated below, when whites commit violence they choose fellow whites as victims 82.4 percent of the time, and almost never attack blacks. Blacks attack whites almost as often as they attack blacks, and Hispanics attack whites more often than they attack any other group, including their own."

These are Jared Taylors calculations not the DOJ's. It is made up white racist garbage.

Mark

I dont have to prove the numbers are fake. You have to prove they are real. :rolleyes:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

No.

your "answer" is silly. The statement 'since the majority of all crime are
intra racial and 90% of crimes whites commit are against other whites......
etc.. Makes no sense. Your "CONCLUSION" that I "ignore
white on white crime....... is illogical. Furthermore----the parameters
of your stats----"all crimes" is idiotically broad. I would consider stats
involving MURDER to be significant--------we can leave out shoplifting

Well there are 30 categories of crime and whites lead in 27 of them. So that should be significant. But you want to cherry pick because you must show me how the ------- is supreme. So even as we look at your cherry picked category of murder, 86 percent of all whites killed are killed by another white. You do ignore that. You have not done the work to know what you are talking about. You are up against a man who has studied this for going on 37 years. So the reality here is you make no sense and your argument is totally ignorant.

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

"Racism on the Rise"
started by Doc7505

Do you know what else is on the rise?

A vocal population of caring, responsible black or American citizens of African descent denouncing 'child, people and community harming behaviors' that for more than thirty years has been inspiring large numbers of American urban story-TRUTH-tellers, aka rappers, to compose American music art HATEFULLY informing our entire world that black or American girls, women and MOTHERS of African descent should be viewed as less than human creatures and "hoes, t.h.o.t.s or RATCHET" females undeserving of being treated with basic human respect?

Don't believe me, listen to this entire broadcast.

"The white man got his foot on my neck" ~Oshay Duke Jackson, creator & CEO of Negromanosphere.com, popular YouTube and Patreon social commentator, as well as American medical student studying abroad.

"Why Women Can't Appreciate Black Men? (Joy Interview)" Streamed live Oshay Vlogcast Channel on Jan 8, 2019.

Mr. ODJ invites a female caller "Joy" from Michigan to share her thoughts and concerns with listeners and other callers to the show.

During the broadcast, unabashedly "Joy" shares her truths, causing some people to engage in the usual deflections shared by many illogical-thinking 'PRO BLACK' minded Americans.
____
See my USMB Sig for more info about PRO BLACK minded Americans.

As always, read the 'Comments Section' and please SUBSCRIBE, as well as LIKE and Share the broadcasts you believe should be heard by a wider audience.

Oshay Duke Jackson BUFFOONERY.jpg

____
"I would have never been able to do this work if I had come into this world with a mother who stayed, who nurtured me in a healthy way." ~Dr. Stacey Patton, Ph.D., Professor, Author & Violence Researcher
_____

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur, American urban-TRUTH-teller

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Are you denouncing this?

Chicago’s 2015 mayoral race was one of the most expensive in the nation’s history, with big donors playing an outsized role in financing both candidates’ campaigns. In fact, over 90 percent of the money raised by the two major candidates came from donors giving more than $1,000, and more than half (52%) came from donors outside of the city.[1] Both the Chicago mayoral and council elections are primarily financed by white, male donors who don’t reflect the racial and class diversity of the city’s residents. The experience in Chicago is emblematic of national elections, where a small cadre of white major donors—.01 percent—accounted for over 40 percent of all campaign contributions.[2] New research provides disturbing evidence that the financing of our elections by a small group of big donors has very real consequences in terms of the public policies that get enacted.[3] In fact, when the preferences of the donor class diverge with those of the average voter, it is the donor class’s preferences that win. But donors and voters don’t always agree. For example, while 34% of non-donors living in Chicago support the Bowles-Simpson austerity plan, 62% of Chicago donors do. The preferences of the white, male and rich donor class diverge strongly from ordinary Chicagoans but it’s their agenda that’s being implemented. The solution is a robust public financing system that empowers the more diverse small donor pool and brings more diverse voices to the political system.

This report uses a pioneering new method to investigate Chicago’s the demographics of the donor class. It is the first systematic investigation of race, class and gender disparities in campaign finance at the municipal level. In addition, the report shows how the views of donors and typical Chicagoans differ, often dramatically. The report’s key findings:

• The 2015 mayoral election was dominated by big money, with candidates raising more than 92% of their funds from donors giving $1,000 or more.
  • These big donors are disproportionately white. Though whites make up 39% of the population of Chicago, they make up 88% of donors giving more than $1,000. While only 6% of Emanuel’s donors were people of color, 39% of Garcia’s donors were.
  • Chicago donors are overwhelmingly high-income. Though only 15% of Chicagoans make more than $100,000, 63% of donors did and 74% of those giving more than $1,000 did.
  • The donor class is more supportive of budget cuts than average Chicagoans and more opposed to policies that would bolster opportunity.
  • In the council races there were also deep disparities. In these races, 79% of donors were men, 82% were white and 54% had an income over $100,000.
  • Only five overwhelmingly white wards accounted for 13 percent of Chicago’s population, but 42 percent of donors to the Chicago mayoral and aldermanic races.

THE DONORS BEHIND CHICAGO ELECTIONS:
WEALTHY, WHITE AND MALE

How Chicago's White Donor Class Distorts City Policy

HELL NO!

Instead you dumb asses are blaming blacks like whites tell you. There is no rising class of sellouts.

Are you denouncing this?

Detroit’s Bankruptcy Reflects a History of Racism

Black people are by far the largest racial or ethnic population in Detroit, which has the highest percentage of black residents of any American city with a population over 100,000. Eighty-three percent of the city’s 701,000 residents are black. It continues to be an underreported story that a white state legislature and white governor took over the city and forced it to file for bankruptcy against the will of its elected representatives. It is also underreported that white governors and the white state legislature failed to provide Detroit with its fair share of state tax revenues – a significant contributor to the city’s current financial distress.

Detroit’s Bankruptcy Reflects a History of Racism

HELL NO!

Instead you dumb asses are blaming blacks like whites tell you. There is no rising class of sellouts.

Do you honestly address this?

Can Racism Cause PTSD? Implications for DSM-5
Racism itself may be a traumatic experience.

Bryant-Davis and Ocampo (2005) noted similar courses of psychopathology between rape victims and victims of racism. Both events are an assault on the personhood and integrity of the victim. Similar to rape victims, race-related trauma victims may respond with disbelief, shock, or dissociation, which can prevent them from responding to the incident in a healthy manner. The victim may then feel shame and self-blame because they were unable to respond or defend themselves, which may lead to low self-concept and self-destructive behaviors. In the same study, a parallel was drawn between race-related trauma victims and victims of domestic violence. Both survivors are made to feel shame over allowing themselves to be victimized. For instance, someone who may have experienced a racist incident may be told that if they are polite, work hard, and/or dress in a certain way, they will not encounter racism. When these rules are followed yet racism persists, powerlessness, hyper vigilance, and other symptoms associated with PTSD may develop or worsen (Bryant-Davis & Ocampo, 2005)

Can Racism Cause PTSD? Implications for DSM-5

.HELL NO!

Instead you dumb asses are blaming blacks like whites tell you. There is no rising class of sellouts

Last edited:
Do you honestly address this?

Racism: And Its Effect Upon African American Mental Health

Conclusively; there have been quite a few identifications throughout this project which have helped to better understand how racism and oppression disproportionately affect African American and Black Communities. Racism, micro aggressions, oppression, overt racism, and discrimination are major factors within the Mental Health of African American persons and families. For instance; studies have indicated that even the perceived thought of racism, creates a pattern of automatic reaction and psychological compensation.

The article, 'Perceived Racism May Impact Black Americans' Mental Health' gives insight into this phenomenon. (Pieterse, 2012) African Americans and Black persons have been the least studied within the field of Psychology; however, there have been various new links into race based anxiety and stress. For instance; African Americans reported in a survey that they had significantly higher odds of suffering 'generalized anxiety disorder' or GAD; which often has severe psychological and physical symptoms. (Nauert, 2012)

In addition; they have the least access to adequate Health care, Psychiatric Counseling, and efficient scholarship in relation to these factors. Research is forthcoming; however there is much work to be done. For instance; the article 'Study links daily racial hassles and stress spillover to psychological distress' helps us to better understand where current research is being directed. (Lang, 2012) Also; new suggestions indicate that ideologies attached to African American Culture's Independence and Interpendance, may further compound the problem of race relates tress.

The article, 'Racial Group Identification and Its Relations to Individualism/Interdependence and Race Related Stress in African Americans' examines the effects of racism on African American group identity, and confirms the thesis that careful attention must be paid towards positive change incurrent Psychological practice.(Hunter, 2012) Lastly, African Americans have specific needs when addressing the current understanding of Psychology.

Therefore; within this context,many Psychologists have created individualized texts and research; specifically geared towards the understanding that 'African American Psychology' has specific understandings and needs individualized scholarly attention. For instance; African American Professor FayeZ. Belgrave and colleague Kevin W. Allison created a specific text entitled, 'African American Psychology'; which gives detailed attention towards African American: mental health issues, relationships, communities and neighborhoods, Afrocentric values, education, spirituality, religion, and substance abuse. (Porte, 2012)

Thus; it can be academically assessed that African Americans need specific attention, when it pertains to Psychological circumstances. In addition; racism and oppression are especially important factors within treatment. And in light of this information; it would seem that all psychological practitioners should be required to study the link between racism, oppression, and psychological health; when helping a patient with perceived psychological problems. Therefore; the understanding of these practices as being significant formations of 'real' psychological trauma for African Americans and Black persons of color around the world, is essential.

Racism: And Its Effect Upon African American Mental Health

HELL NO!

Are you denouncing this?

The racial wealth gap: How African-Americans have been shortchanged out of the materials to build wealth

Wealth is a crucially important measure of economic health. Wealth allows families to transfer income earned in the past to meet spending demands in the future, such as by building up savings to finance a child’s college education. Wealth also provides a buffer of economic security against periods of unemployment, or risk-taking, like starting a business. And wealth is needed to finance a comfortable retirement or provide an inheritance to children. In order to construct wealth, a number of building blocks are required. Steady well-paid employment during one’s working life is important, as it allows for a decent standard of living plus the ability to save. Also, access to well-functioning financial markets that provide a healthy rate of return on savings without undue risks is crucial.

Failures in the provision of these building blocks to the African-American population have led to an enormous racial wealth gap. The racial wealth gap is much larger than the wage or income gap by race. Average wealth for white families is seven times higher than average wealth for black families. Worse still, median white wealth (wealth for the family in the exact middle of the overall distribution—wealthier than half of all families and less-wealthy than half) is twelve times higher than median black wealth. More than one in four black households have zero or negative net worth, compared to less than one in ten white families without wealth, which explains the large differences in the racial wealth gap at the mean and median. These raw differences persist, and are growing, even after taking age, household structure, education level, income, or occupation into account.

The racial wealth gap: How African-Americans have been shortchanged out of the materials to build wealth

HELL NO!

Instead you dumb asses are blaming blacks like whites tell you. Talk about slow to evolve. There is no rising class of sellouts.

Let's say that black people are committing crime against black people.

Now how does that affect white people ?

Because - Let's be clear you or Marion Morrison don't give a crap whether black people are committing crimes against each other

Racism on the Rise

https://www.americanthinker.com/arti..._the_rise.html
It’s obvious that in a post-Obama America the anti-white zeitgeist is out of Pandora’s box. Whether it was always lurking beneath the language of multiculturalism and diversity is for historians to figure out. What’s obvious is that when mainstream media personalities like Don Lemon or New York Times employees like Sarah Jeong freely spew textbook anti-white racism the world takes notice, the Overton window shifts and the temperature rises in the frog-pot. Over in Canada, in Europe and Australia whites are under attack. Due to unprecedented immigration and fatalist progressive experiments, there is no country where anti-white cultural currents are... According to the implicit demands of the experiment, whites and by extension what could be perceived as "white culture" was selected for strategic downsizing.... It's unsurprising that when whites were encouraged to jettison the exigencies of tradition in favor of debasing themselves, that we ended-up with an entire class of people now lost in the wilderness without past or future....So where have three decades of feverish placation and encouraging our sons and daughters to take a backseat landed us? Statue toppling, knock out games, self-self-segregated graduations, implicit this, privilege that, people being fired for thought-crimes, higher taxes on struggling families to subsidized race-based transfers, racialized comic book warriors, real historical heroes defaced with graffiti, suppressed speech, our national anthem undermined, and an endless torrent of millions of new immigrants adding more complexity to a difficult situation. Americans of all colors report race relations as having been worse over the last 10 years than decades prior.
The main reason Trump is popular is not because he "hates brown people" like the Left hopes or even because he's some free market bulwark like Reagan. Trump sees what awaits our posterity if society does not change course. Why don't you?

~~~~~~
Americans were told that electing Barack Hussein in 2008 would provide "Absolution" for America's "Original Sin" of slavery. We were told Obama would usher in a post-racial age, and the country would be united in racial harmony as never before. We were told to believe that such an exorcism was necessary, even though most of us didn't know why; we were not racists, we did not know why we needed to atone for "sins" we didn't commit.
The entire ruse was absurd. There are no remaining slaves or slave owners in the United States of America; there have been none for many decades. The voters were propagandized by the MSM and the Progressive Marxist Socialist/DSAP, coming to believe that people who had nothing to do with slavery owed a massive emotional and financial debt to people who had never been slaves, and that voting for Barry was the way to settle the scores.
Self-Respect or “Esteem” comes from within (and reflects the moral values a person puts into practice in his/her life) it cannot be conferred from outside, and most assuredly not by government edict

Whites are NOT under attack. This is ridiculous. Christianity is NOT under attack. What you are seeing is people of all colours pushing back against your xenophobia and racism. Mainstream Christianity is having NONE of fundamentalist bigotry against gays, or women. Keep your beliefs to YOURSELF.

This whole notion of white male grievance is laughable.
I believe only a woman can know what she is feeling. Same for men. Same for whites, blacks, Christians, Muslims, Jews.So your statements indicate that you know what people feel better than they do. Is this true?

Racism on the Rise

It’s obvious that in a post-Obama America the anti-white zeitgeist is out of Pandora’s box. Whether it was always lurking beneath the language of multiculturalism and diversity is for historians to figure out. What’s obvious is that when mainstream media personalities like Don Lemon or New York Times employees like Sarah Jeong freely spew textbook anti-white racism the world takes notice, the Overton window shifts and the temperature rises in the frog-pot. Over in Canada, in Europe and Australia whites are under attack. Due to unprecedented immigration and fatalist progressive experiments, there is no country where anti-white cultural currents are... According to the implicit demands of the experiment, whites and by extension what could be perceived as "white culture" was selected for strategic downsizing.... It's unsurprising that when whites were encouraged to jettison the exigencies of tradition in favor of debasing themselves, that we ended-up with an entire class of people now lost in the wilderness without past or future....So where have three decades of feverish placation and encouraging our sons and daughters to take a backseat landed us? Statue toppling, knock out games, self-self-segregated graduations, implicit this, privilege that, people being fired for thought-crimes, higher taxes on struggling families to subsidized race-based transfers, racialized comic book warriors, real historical heroes defaced with graffiti, suppressed speech, our national anthem undermined, and an endless torrent of millions of new immigrants adding more complexity to a difficult situation. Americans of all colors report race relations as having been worse over the last 10 years than decades prior.
The main reason Trump is popular is not because he "hates brown people" like the Left hopes or even because he's some free market bulwark like Reagan. Trump sees what awaits our posterity if society does not change course. Why don't you?

~~~~~~
Americans were told that electing Barack Hussein in 2008 would provide "Absolution" for America's "Original Sin" of slavery. We were told Obama would usher in a post-racial age, and the country would be united in racial harmony as never before. We were told to believe that such an exorcism was necessary, even though most of us didn't know why; we were not racists, we did not know why we needed to atone for "sins" we didn't commit.
The entire ruse was absurd. There are no remaining slaves or slave owners in the United States of America; there have been none for many decades. The voters were propagandized by the MSM and the Progressive Marxist Socialist/DSAP, coming to believe that people who had nothing to do with slavery owed a massive emotional and financial debt to people who had never been slaves, and that voting for Barry was the way to settle the scores.
Self-Respect or “Esteem” comes from within (and reflects the moral values a person puts into practice in his/her life) it cannot be conferred from outside, and most assuredly not by government edict
Which Americans were told that electing Obama would provide "Absolution" and who was it that told them so?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Racism on the Rise

~~~~~~

Whites are NOT under attack. This is ridiculous. Christianity is NOT under attack. What you are seeing is people of all colours pushing back against your xenophobia and racism. Mainstream Christianity is having NONE of fundamentalist bigotry against gays, or women. Keep your beliefs to YOURSELF.

This whole notion of white male grievance is laughable.
I believe only a woman can know what she is feeling. Same for men. Same for whites, blacks, Christians, Muslims, Jews.So your statements indicate that you know what people feel better than they do. Is this true?

Everybody has the right to believe whatever. But there is a 242 year pattern of behavior that cannot be ignored.

That's a miscarriage of justice, but has what to do with the OP?

36 years ago? They need to start hanging violent offenders within 2 weeks after being found guilty. This guy obviously didn't do this killing, though. Meanwhile Taxpayers have been paying to keep him fed and imprisoned in anguish for almost half a lifetime. That's a lot of waste going on, and still he slips through the cracks in the justice system.

36 years ago? They need to start hanging violent offenders within 2 weeks after being found guilty. This guy obviously didn't do this killing, though. Meanwhile Taxpayers have been paying to keep him fed and imprisoned in anguish for almost half a lifetime. That's a lot of waste going on, and still he slips through the cracks in the justice system.
Not it's not a miscarriage of justice.

That's white supremacy. That's how the system works. That's how it should work. That's how it does work. That's the system working as it's supposed to.

As for hanging people within 2 weeks of being found guilty all that would happen is that whites won't get hung for the most part. It will mainly be black.

But I guess you long for the days when crowds of hundreds to thousands of whites in the south during the 20th century that watched in amusement as young black men, some no older than 12 years old were beaten, hung and set on fire alive.

Some of them were also guilty of stealing items such as a muffin or a loaf of bread to feed their family. Not an isolated incident but one that occurred thousands of times but not recorded by the law or history books, which by the way were written by the very white men who hung those men and children.

Not it's not a miscarriage of justice.

That's white supremacy. That's how the system works. That's how it should work. That's how it does work. That's the system working as it's supposed to.

As for hanging people within 2 weeks of being found guilty all that would happen is that whites won't get hung for the most part. It will mainly be black.

But I guess you long for the days when crowds of hundreds to thousands of whites in the south during the 20th century that watched in amusement as young black men, some no older than 12 years old were beaten, hung and set on fire alive.

Some of them were also guilty of stealing items such as a muffin or a loaf of bread to feed their family. Not an isolated incident but one that occurred thousands of times but not recorded by the law or history books, which by the way were written by the very white men who hung those men and children.

You guess wrong, next!

Mark

No.

More like 80% of crimes against whites are committed by whites, and that number used to be close to 100% just decades ago.
You aren't proving a point.

Forum List

Back