Racism on the Rise

White and Christian here, born in the USA. Female, too. What are you on about? I haven't seen anything to complain about. Nobody is attacking anyone. We all live in peace here between the sexes, the races, those of different religions. It seems like you can't fit in with the rest of us. I would suggest that you find a remote island somewhere to live since you do not seem able to live with your fellows here.

Then you must not be acting in a Christian manor, or you live in a place that is predominately Christian.

I've been ridiculed for being Christian for ages. I was laughed at in public schools. I was mocked in college. I was working at a job, and had a guy literally scream at me on the shop floor, saying that I was responsible for the Crusades. Right on the production floor, in front of a dozen people. I was let go from that job, the following week.

Even though, I never screamed or even raised my voice in response to him.

Additionally, I have been told to my face, that my opinion on a number of topics was irrevelant, and that "You can't talk about...." various topics..... 'because you are a wealthy white male'.

That is a direct quote. My opinion doesn't matter because I was born with balls, and my skin is pasty white. And the claims that I'm wealthy, with my 03 Grand Marquis, and my $25,000 a year job, apparently means I'm wealthy, and thus my thoughts and experience are invalid.

So I don't know what you are talking about lady...... but this hate Christian, and hate white male crap, is real and happening all the time. And I have more stories than those above.

What species of "Christian" are you? What denomination? Nobody hates anyone for their gender or skin color except morons. However, in this country that is predominantly Christian, there are very stupid people who say that they are "Christian." The jeffress and frankie graham types, the kim davis types, the jerk who can't bake a cake, the twits who sit around thinking of ways to screw around with LGBTs. I think that you have been mistreated because you are spouting absolute crap.

What species of "Christian" are you?

I love that. You reveal so much about yourself, with the first question.

Non-denominational Christian. I generally don't tell anyone about my faith, unless they asked. The man who I think possibly had me fired.... asked me what I believed.

See? You judged me right there. You just proved our entire point. You know nothing about me.... nothing at all, except the limited examples of my past, and you claimed "You are spouting absolute crap" without knowing anything about me.

You yourself proved my claim correct, in the very next post, after saying hating christians isn't a thing.

You are some type of Christian denomination. Your use of the term "Christian" without a modifier gives the impression that you speak for all Christians around the world. You seem to be a member of some faction. There are people calling themselves Christians out there who try to pin things on the Christian faith that have nothing to do with teachings of Jesus of Nazareth. Crazy things. Hating LGBTs, the "confession" of one of the girls produced by Duggar and his "wife" that the man she was sold to gives her "permission" to wear pants. Islam is not a religion. This weird stuff has nothing to do with Christianity. Your version of Christianity seems to be to make it all up as you go along.

"You seem?" Based on what? What specifically have I said, that give you an indication of anything you posted here?

Did I say my wife need permission to wear pants? Where is that in the Bible, or my posts?
What 'weird stuff' that I said, are we talking about?

You have hit the problem. Without a name, no one can tell who you are and what you believe. Are you the Archbishop of Canterbury or a jeffress or a hagee or some other joke?

Miketx said at #82 "And yet not a day goes by without some liberal swine trashing Christians or white people." This is just junk designed to embarrass the Christian faith.

What did you say that got your colleagues so upset?

Then you must not be acting in a Christian manor, or you live in a place that is predominately Christian.

I've been ridiculed for being Christian for ages. I was laughed at in public schools. I was mocked in college. I was working at a job, and had a guy literally scream at me on the shop floor, saying that I was responsible for the Crusades. Right on the production floor, in front of a dozen people. I was let go from that job, the following week.

Additionally, I have been told to my face, that my opinion on a number of topics was irrevelant, and that "You can't talk about...." various topics..... 'because you are a wealthy white male'.

That is a direct quote. My opinion doesn't matter because I was born with balls, and my skin is pasty white. And the claims that I'm wealthy, with my 03 Grand Marquis, and my $25,000 a year job, apparently means I'm wealthy, and thus my thoughts and experience are invalid.

So I don't know what you are talking about lady...... but this hate Christian, and hate white male crap, is real and happening all the time. And I have more stories than those above.

What species of "Christian" are you? What denomination? Nobody hates anyone for their gender or skin color except morons. However, in this country that is predominantly Christian, there are very stupid people who say that they are "Christian." The jeffress and frankie graham types, the kim davis types, the jerk who can't bake a cake, the twits who sit around thinking of ways to screw around with LGBTs. I think that you have been mistreated because you are spouting absolute crap.

Non-denominational Christian. I generally don't tell anyone about my faith, unless they asked. The man who I think possibly had me fired.... asked me what I believed.

See? You judged me right there. You just proved our entire point. You know nothing about me.... nothing at all, except the limited examples of my past, and you claimed "You are spouting absolute crap" without knowing anything about me.

You yourself proved my claim correct, in the very next post, after saying hating christians isn't a thing.

You are some type of Christian denomination. Your use of the term "Christian" without a modifier gives the impression that you speak for all Christians around the world. You seem to be a member of some faction. There are people calling themselves Christians out there who try to pin things on the Christian faith that have nothing to do with teachings of Jesus of Nazareth. Crazy things. Hating LGBTs, the "confession" of one of the girls produced by Duggar and his "wife" that the man she was sold to gives her "permission" to wear pants. Islam is not a religion. This weird stuff has nothing to do with Christianity. Your version of Christianity seems to be to make it all up as you go along.

"You seem?" Based on what? What specifically have I said, that give you an indication of anything you posted here?

Did I say my wife need permission to wear pants? Where is that in the Bible, or my posts?

You have hit the problem. Without a name, no one can tell who you are and what you believe. Are you the Archbishop of Canterbury or a jeffress or a hagee or some other joke?

Miketx said at #82 "And yet not a day goes by without some liberal swine trashing Christians or white people." This is just junk designed to embarrass the Christian faith.

Added to which we have Christian sects who openly welcome gays, and other which pointedly shun them. And of course the more radical the beliefs, the more determined its adherents are that theirs is the "one, true Church" and all others are "false", "corrupt", or just plain "wrong". Jehovah's Witnesses comes to mind. The more cult-like the sect, the less open they are to other ideas or teachings.

Abortion is a matter of conscience, not faith, since not all faiths hold the same beliefs about the unborn.

A non-denominational Bible church, is just that. There is no hierarchy. We don't have 'archbishops' and strange things like that.

He was complaining about a measure they were trying to pass in Ohio, that would allow for school vouchers, including religious schools. I said that I thought it was a good idea to allow vouchers, so people can choose where to put there kids, including religious schools.

That led him to ask me if I was religious, which I am, and then he freaked out and said I was responsible for the crusades.

At it literally went that way. I was utterly shocked that simply saying I did in fact believe in 'G-d' resulted in such a response. Ridiculous really.

I was even more shocked that I was laid off just a week later.

A non-denominational Bible church, is just that. There is no hierarchy. We don't have 'archbishops' and strange things like that.

He was complaining about a measure they were trying to pass in Ohio, that would allow for school vouchers, including religious schools. I said that I thought it was a good idea to allow vouchers, so people can choose where to put there kids, including religious schools.

That led him to ask me if I was religious, which I am, and then he freaked out and said I was responsible for the crusades.

At it literally went that way. I was utterly shocked that simply saying I did in fact believe in 'G-d' resulted in such a response. Ridiculous really.

Somehow this story just rings entirely false. And it's not what you first posted. You said you were publically called out and humiliated because of your religion, and then claim you have no religion, you just believe in God and attend a non-demoninational church with no hierarchy. Well there has to be a hierarchy, unless you're meeting in a public park. If there's a building, there's an owner, a tenant or someone in charge of the building.

And that's just for starters. There's the whole issue of your subsequent firing. Did they tell you why you were being fired/laid off? Did you ask? What this your first altercation with fellow employees? Had you previously been warned about relationships with co-workers. It's difficult to believe that any company would fire a valuable employee simply because they expressed a belief in God. Downright impossible, especially considering that if they were caught doing so, it would be a massive law suit.

It's also difficult to believe that they didn't tell you why they were letting you go, or that you didn't ask. It's also difficult to believe you hadn't received prior warnings since there are legal procedures for firinig individuals necessary to prove they were fired for cause and to protect against false allegations of being fired for reasons like religion or race.

Somehow this story just rings entirely false. And it's not what you first posted. You said you were publically called out and humiliated because of your religion, and then claim you have no religion, you just believe in God and attend a non-demoninational church with no hierarchy. Well there has to be a hierarchy, unless you're meeting in a public park. If there's a building, there's an owner, a tenant or someone in charge of the building.

And that's just for starters. There's the whole issue of your subsequent firing. Did they tell you why you were being fired/laid off? Did you ask? What this your first altercation with fellow employees? Had you previously been warned about relationships with co-workers. It's difficult to believe that any company would fire a valuable employee simply because they expressed a belief in God. Downright impossible, especially considering that if they were caught doing so, it would be a massive law suit.

It's also difficult to believe that they didn't tell you why they were letting you go, or that you didn't ask. It's also difficult to believe you hadn't received prior warnings since there are legal procedures for firinig individuals necessary to prove they were fired for cause and to protect against false allegations of being fired for reasons like religion or race.

His is the standard tale of white nationalist woe.

His is the standard tale of white nationalist woe.

Yes, I was a lazy piece of shit who barely did my job, so they fired me and gave my job to a black guy. That's not fair. I'm being discrimminated against!

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #SOLUTIONS

Peace.

Racism has always remained constant. Drumpf has just emboldened some of the racists.

Toya Graham.jpg

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #SOLUTIONS

causes of crime:
unemployment--social stress/etc--I don't see discrimination
https://ropercenter.cornell.edu/public-perspective/ppscan/84/84014.pdf

• Over the past thirty years, the rise in violent crime parallels the rise in families abandoned by fathers.
The Real Root Causes of Violent Crime: The Breakdown of Marriage, Family, and Community

WAKA FLOCKA DEBRA ANTNEY_2.jpg

AMERICAN SNITCH.jpg

Ask yourself, how many American communities would view Ms. Debra Antney as an ASSET to the community?

Would apparent anti-social, criminal minded Ms. Debra Antney be able to survive, thrive and flourish in YOUR community?

Peace.

And I have had multiple friends robbed at gunpoint by black folks (one beaten to near death), and another sexually assaulted in a gang rape. People have different experiences.
No.

You've been told by your friends that they were robbed at gun point by black people
You've been told by your friends that she was sexually assaulted in a gang rape.

Whites loves to go real EXTRA when it comes to black people, I would not be surprised that the "robbed at gunpoint" incident that your friend told you about was some black wino asking for change at an ATM. Or the gang rape was some white girl who wanted to get freaky with some brothers then later regretted it.

White women make sure they ain't around a load of black people in all circumstances. So she must have willingly been around black dudes for that to happen. She's just running game on you dude.

This was probably your friend

But despite bad experiences with black people, I don't hate them. I still live in a town that is like 40 -50% black, even though I don't need to.

Racism has little to do with hating black people.

If a black man is in court and there's 10 John Shaw on the Jury

He's screwed

The truth is blacks imagine little. Discrimination in hiring, housing and education has been well documented. The government should take forceful action to end it as it goes against the value of equal opportunity for all regardless of race.

Yet almost no white person talks like that.

I don't give care about whether you like or hate black people. Hell some slave-owners liked some of their black slaves or didn't hate them. But they were still a slave.
Fact of the matter is, a minority that is "okay to hate" + a pissed off majority leads to ... well, very bad times for said minority.
Now were getting to it

OK. So what is this pissed off majority (Assuming white) gonna do to the minority (Assuming black) that they have not done already ?

Last edited:
And I have had multiple friends robbed at gunpoint by black folks (one beaten to near death), and another sexually assaulted in a gang rape. People have different experiences.
No.

You've been told by your friends that they were robbed at gun point by black people
You've been told by your friends that she was sexually assaulted in a gang rape.

Whites loves to go real EXTRA when it comes to black people, I would not be surprised that the "robbed at gunpoint" incident that your friend told you about was some black wino asking for change at an ATM. Or the gang rape was some white girl would wanted to get freaky with some brothers then later regretted it.

White women make sure they ain't around a load of black people in all circumstances. So she must have willingly been around black dudes for that to happen. She's just running game on you dude.

But despite bad experiences with black people, I don't hate them. I still live in a town that is like 40 -50% black, even though I don't need to.

He's screwed

The truth is blacks imagine little. Discrimination in hiring, housing and education has been well documented. The government should take forceful action to end it as it goes against the value of equal opportunity for all regardless of race.

I don't give care about whether you like or hate black people. Hell some slave-owners liked some of their black slaves or didn't hate them. But they were still a slave.
Fact of the matter is, a minority that is "okay to hate" + a pissed off majority leads to ... well, very bad times for said minority.
Now were getting to it

OK. So what is this pissed off majority (Assuming white) gonna do to the minority (Assuming black) that they have not done already ?

I had a friend that was raped by a black boy. And another one, too.

The 1st hates blacks now, the 2nd is black, and her rapist is dead somewhere where the boys took him. Idk, maybe he became chum.

No.

Whites loves to go real EXTRA when it comes to black people, I would not be surprised that the "robbed at gunpoint" incident that your friend told you about was some black wino asking for change at an ATM. Or the gang rape was some white girl would wanted to get freaky with some brothers then later regretted it.

He's screwed

Now were getting to it

The 1st hates blacks now, the 2nd is black, and her rapist is dead somewhere where the boys took him. Idk, maybe he became chum.

Blacks don’t commit crimes; it’s Whites in makeup.

No.

You had a friend who told you she was raped by a black man.

DwCToqyU8AAl2Q9.jpg

I'd like to stick you in front of her, give her a gun, and have you say that.

I know the guy that did it, too. He did it.

As for the 2nd friend, the law let him off and he raped a couple local girls afterwards. He is no more.

No.

DwCToqyU8AAl2Q9.jpg

As for the 2nd friend, the law let him off and he raped a couple local girls afterwards. He is no more.
How do you know he did it ?

No.

DwCToqyU8AAl2Q9.jpg

I know him. Other girls that he told he did it. They were all pissed at him.

No.

DwCToqyU8AAl2Q9.jpg

No.

DwCToqyU8AAl2Q9.jpg

Why do you not believe grown-ups who have memories of being hunted at the mall by a then-adult?

No.

DwCToqyU8AAl2Q9.jpg

No.

DwCToqyU8AAl2Q9.jpg

Why do you not believe grown-ups who have memories of being hunted at the mall by a then-adult?

What?! Up your Lithium until you become coherent.

No.

DwCToqyU8AAl2Q9.jpg

So it's just word of mouth.

I don't buy it.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
No.

DwCToqyU8AAl2Q9.jpg

So it's just word of mouth.

I don't buy it.

He admitted it.

We're seeing the blatant suppression of the black vote ramping up in a big way since the Voters Rights Act was allowed to expire. I think the high turnout of black voters since the 2016 election which they basically sat out, shows that they recognize that was a mistake.

But really, over and above that, the US is back to black slavery with "for profit prisons" and minimum sentencing.

Forum List

Back