racism not always black and white

Trigg

Oct 26, 2004
midwest
Black student confesses
to 'hate mail' hoax
Campus evacuated minorities, got visit from Jesse Jackson

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: April 27, 2005
1:00 a.m. Eastern

© 2005 WorldNetDaily.com

Trinity International University
After an evacuation and a visit from the Rev. Jesse Jackson, a Christian university discovered that "racist hate mail" reported on campus actually was sent by a black student looking for a way to be pulled out of school.

The student at Trinity International University in Bannockburn, Ill., whose name was withheld, confessed she sent racist letters to three minority students.

As a precaution, the school sent about 100 of its 1,000 undergraduate students off campus to hotels or private homes Friday night.

Three anonymous letters were distributed through the school's internal mail system in the last two weeks, a university spokesman said. The third threatened physical violence.

The student was charged with disorderly conduct and a hate crime, according to a statement by Kevin Tracz, Bannockburn's chief of police.

Thought this story was pathetic. Here is a black student who was trying to blaim this "racist" act on white students at the university. I for one am glad she got caught.

Here in WA, a black guy defaced his own house with racial epithets, looking for community sympathy. He got it for a couple of weeks, until people figured out the deal! :mad:

gop_jeff said:
Here in WA, a black guy defaced his own house with racial epithets, looking for community sympathy. He got it for a couple of weeks, until people figured out the deal! :mad:
That same thing has happened here in Atlanta.

EDIT:and let's not forget Twanna Brawly (sp)..the black girl that claimed she was raped by whites, and pushed forward by Al Sharpton...only to admit she lied.

I honestly think that if the student had been white and posted these e-mails than the national news would have been all over it not just a conservative christian news forum.

Again, I'm glad the truth was found out,

Forum List

Back