Racism??? No...Limbaugh is just presenting the right wing point of view

why is it that when republicans don't support a black president its racist....but when democrats didn't support alan keyes for his presidency run, or clarence thomas, colin powell, condi rice, alberto gonzales etc.....it wasn't racism?

your race card is maxed out and has been DECLINED!

Alan Keyes is a homophobic kook...Clarence Thomas is a light weight, but never ran for President so how do we know who would or would not support him.

Colin Powell, I would have most likely supported...and possibly Condi Rice. Alberto Gonzales is a crook, IMO.

You think this is sarcasm? You really have to ready his fan sites. Seriously, you think this is sarcasm? you are either naive or a liar.

What I think Zona is that your a complete idiot.
Obviously you DON'T know what sarcasm is.

Main Entry: sarcasm !s@r-+ka-zum
Pronunciation: \ ˈsär-ˌka-zəm \
Function: noun
Etymology: French or Late Latin; French sarcasme, from Late Latin sarcasmos, from Greek sarkasmos, from sarkazein to tear flesh, bite the lips in rage, sneer, from sark-, sarx flesh; probably akin to Avestan thwarəs- to cut
Date: 1550
Results

1. 1 a sharp and often satirical or ironic utterance designed to cut or give pain

2 a. 2 a a mode of satirical wit depending for its effect on bitter, caustic, and often ironic language that is usually directed against an individual b. b the use or language of sarcasm - Synonym - see wit

Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary copyright © 2009 by Merriam-Webster, incorporated

Now THAT is sarcasm

I know what a troll is.
You should know what a troll is, dear. Your a living breathing example of one.

BTW...for those who are up in arms about this whole "segregation" comment...you going to try to get that "gay high school" in NYC closed down?

No.

Using that logic you might as well shut down all girls schools too.

Next.
Why not??

Forgot that whiny fatass chick who sued her way into (and subsequently washed out of) VMI(?) awhile back?

You are aware that because of her lawsuit, several women have made it thru VMI and the Citadel since then quite successfully? And it was the Citadel, btw.

BTW...for those who are up in arms about this whole "segregation" comment...you going to try to get that "gay high school" in NYC closed down?

No.

Next.
Why not??

Forgot that whiny fatass chick who sued her way into (and subsequently washed out of) VMI(?) awhile back?

Forgot is a bad word. Never knew about is more fitting. Enlignten me if you'd like.

No.

Next.
Why not??

Forgot is a bad word. Never knew about is more fitting. Enlignten me if you'd like.

I forget the specific case, but a frosh-aged girl sued to get into (I think) VMI, which to that point was an all male military academy.

Subsequently, like in the truly pathetic Casey Martin case, she washed out, making all the legal hubub a very expensive moot point.

Why not??

I forget the specific case, but a frosh-aged girl sued to get into (I think) VMI, which to that point was an all male military academy.

Subsequently, like in the truly pathetic Casey Martin case, she washed out, making all the legal hubub a very expensive moot point.

So can I sue and get into an all girls college?

The feminazis would cream you.

try it

The feminazis would cream you.
well, he would enjoy that
LOL

No.

Next.
Why not??

You are aware that because of her lawsuit, several women have made it thru VMI and the Citadel since then quite successfully? And it was the Citadel, btw.
Yes they have. And, it's odd because the major military academies have been accepting women for quite a while before that lawsuit. A cousin (female) went to West Point and did fine. She graduated in 1988.

No.

Next.
Why not??

Fine and dandy.

You gonna admit Article 15 to Vassar??

Why not??

Fine and dandy.

You gonna admit Article 15 to Vassar??
and from something he posted in another thread, he might like those odds ;)

Forum List

Back