Racism??? No...Limbaugh is just presenting the right wing point of view

OK. Your point? Do you ever listen to Limbaugh, btw?

My point is that even though the local police said the fight was over who sits where on the school bus, Limbaugh used it as a tool to incite the racist element of his listening audience to believe that Obama is inciting black kids to beat up white kids

Fear anyone????

you mean like the rhetoric some on the left are using.....if your against this president....you must be a bigot?........like that?......just askin.....

you mean like the rhetoric some on the left are using.....if your against this president....you must be a bigot?........like that?......just askin.....

that's kind of an oversimplification. what people are saying is that there is an undercurrent of racism in things like the birfer movement and the garbage about not letting kids see him make a speech telling them to study and stay in school.

the rest is just the same soreloser garbage that led them to spend 70 million to investigate a popular sitting president so they could undo an election.

that's kind of an oversimplification. what people are saying is that there is an undercurrent of racism in things like the birfer movement and the garbage about not letting kids see him make a speech telling them to study and stay in school.

the rest is just the same soreloser garbage that led them to spend 70 million to investigate a popular sitting president so they could undo an election.
you mean the birfers cant just be batshit crazy, they have to be racists too?

Right. I don't know who these "people" are. I suspect they are Democratic and leftist operatives who are losing the public battle.
As for the sore loser garbage, are you referring to Gore's attempt to steal Florida or the investigations launched by Congress of Bush officials or the move to impeach Bush?

Gosh... If it was two white kids that beat up a black kid, Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton would have been right there to get their mugs on tv and to right this terrible wrong. I wonder where they are because it was two black kids beating up a white kid. Wouldn't it have been nice for them both to have showed up to say how wrong this was? Maybe the white people of this country need a couple of big mouth, tv opportunity grabbing, no acount lead asses like Sharpton and Jackson to go from crisis to crisis to represent us white folks.

you mean the birfers cant just be batshit crazy, they have to be racists too?

I think a lot of them fit both descriptions.

Hell, I objected to the original format of BHO speaking to school kids. I know damn well that had nothing to do with racism. And as you have no clue as to for whom I voted, any 'soreloser' bullshit is just that. Get over it. BHO won. Now you are in a position to deal with an opposition.

Even if BHO were the second coming of Christ, there would still be an opposition. Quit the whining; man up; suck it up; grow a pair; and deal with an opposition with something more than faux-racism. It's for pussies. (General you)

Last edited:
Last week, a video of a school bus beating showing two African American children assaulting a white student began circulating the internet. Despite claims by authorities that the attack was not necessarily racially motivated, hate radio host Rush Limbaugh jumped on the story and claimed that in “Obama’s America the white kids now get beat up.” Yesterday, Limbaugh proposed a solution to this problem — a return to segregated busing:

LIMBAUGH: I think the guy’s wrong. I think not only it was racism, it was justifiable racism. I mean, that’s the lesson we’re being taught here today. Kid shouldn’t have been on the bus anyway. We need segregated buses — it was invading space and stuff. This is Obama’s America.

Did he wiggle, imitating Michael J. Fox, while saying it?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I doubt Rush Limbaugh actually said that. I don't doubt the Left would jump all over him as a racist if he mentioned a black hole.
This seems to be the new tactic: the left can't win on the merits of the argument so they must shoot the other team by accusing them of racism. How long until Michael Steele is accused of racism?

you doubt he said this? You doubt it?

of course you do.

BTW...for those who are up in arms about this whole "segregation" comment...you going to try to get that "gay high school" in NYC closed down?

That is exactly what he said.

Referring to an incident in which a white student was beaten by black students on a bus, Limbaugh said: “I think the guy’s wrong. I think not only it was racism, it was justifiable racism. I mean, that’s the lesson we’re being taught here today. Kid shouldn’t have been on the bus anyway. We need segregated buses — it was invading space and stuff. This is Obama’s America.”

This is the face of the modern Conservative. Look at the so called Tea Party in DC. The signs were all about hating President Obama, almost none about Health Care Policy, or Taxes. The raw racism in these people is clear and evident.

Raw Story » Limbaugh: We need segregated buses

:lol::lol::lol::lol: You would never understand sarcasim if it came up and slapped you right in the kisser, Old Rocks. Pathetic isn't it?

You think this is sarcasm? You really have to ready his fan sites. Seriously, you think this is sarcasm? you are either naive or a liar.

BTW...for those who are up in arms about this whole "segregation" comment...you going to try to get that "gay high school" in NYC closed down?

No.

Using that logic you might as well shut down all girls schools too.

Next.

Referring to an incident in which a white student was beaten by black students on a bus, Limbaugh said: “I think the guy’s wrong. I think not only it was racism, it was justifiable racism. I mean, that’s the lesson we’re being taught here today. Kid shouldn’t have been on the bus anyway. We need segregated buses — it was invading space and stuff. This is Obama’s America.”

This is the face of the modern Conservative. Look at the so called Tea Party in DC. The signs were all about hating President Obama, almost none about Health Care Policy, or Taxes. The raw racism in these people is clear and evident.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: You would never understand sarcasim if it came up and slapped you right in the kisser, Old Rocks. Pathetic isn't it?

You think this is sarcasm? You really have to ready his fan sites. Seriously, you think this is sarcasm? you are either naive or a liar.
more proof you are a fucking idiot

What I think Zona is that your a complete idiot.
Obviously you DON'T know what sarcasm is.

Main Entry: sarcasm !s@r-+ka-zum
Pronunciation: \ ˈsär-ˌka-zəm \
Function: noun
Etymology: French or Late Latin; French sarcasme, from Late Latin sarcasmos, from Greek sarkasmos, from sarkazein to tear flesh, bite the lips in rage, sneer, from sark-, sarx flesh; probably akin to Avestan thwarəs- to cut
Date: 1550
Results

1. 1 a sharp and often satirical or ironic utterance designed to cut or give pain

2 a. 2 a a mode of satirical wit depending for its effect on bitter, caustic, and often ironic language that is usually directed against an individual b. b the use or language of sarcasm - Synonym - see wit

Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary copyright © 2009 by Merriam-Webster, incorporated

Now THAT is sarcasm

Last edited:

No.

Next.
Then people believe in segregation to some degree.

Yes, they do as long as it's not forced which it isn't when it come to girls schools and I would imagine the same with the gay school.

Etymology: French or Late Latin; French sarcasme, from Late Latin sarcasmos, from Greek sarkasmos, from sarkazein to tear flesh, bite the lips in rage, sneer, from sark-, sarx flesh; probably akin to Avestan thwarəs- to cut
Results

1. 1 a sharp and often satirical or ironic utterance designed to cut or give pain

2 a. 2 a a mode of satirical wit depending for its effect on bitter, caustic, and often ironic language that is usually directed against an individual b. b the use or language of sarcasm - Synonym - see wit

Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary copyright © 2009 by Merriam-Webster, incorporated

Now THAT is sarcasm

I know what a troll is.

Results

Now THAT is sarcasm

I know what a troll is.
you've looked in the mirror recently?

No.

Next.
Why not??

Forgot that whiny fatass chick who sued her way into (and subsequently washed out of) VMI(?) awhile back?

Forum List

Back