Racism is only something whites do?

Yes, now you are understanding! If someone takes action based on their racism thats worse than name calling. Yes that impacts one persons life.

Now how much of an impact can one have when they are in a position of power? 100? 1000? More?

Which is why name-calling being now termed "Hate Crime" is absolutely ridiculous. Words are a "Crime" apparently.

Name calling isn't a hate crime but don't get off topic.

The impact full racism is when that person has power to act like shooting or running a business. One impacts one person, the other impact large groups. So they are just the same as long as the number of people affected doesn't matter or is inconsequential.

Name calling IS a Hate Crime, but only if it's a white person doing it. EG. Louis Farrakahn saying "Kill All Whites", because he's black this isn't "Hate Speech"....the hypocrisy is absolutely staggering.
Can you quote this law as it is written? In English?
I'm sure it's online. Germany has strict laws against hate speech and recently ordered Google, Twitter and Facebook to remove offensive posts.

Thank you Iceweasel.

Name calling IS a Hate Crime...EG. Louis Farrakahn saying "Kill All Whites"

that's 'name calling'...? ^

That's Hate Speech - Kill All Whites. However as crazy Louis is black, you know it's not racist, as blacks can't possibly be racist :rolleyes-41:

If a white said - Kill All Blacks, OMG the sky would be falling already....and the usual suspects ie. ACLU, ADL, SPLC would be screaming "HATE SPEECH, DISGUSTING RACIST!"

Which is why name-calling being now termed "Hate Crime" is absolutely ridiculous. Words are a "Crime" apparently.

The impact full racism is when that person has power to act like shooting or running a business. One impacts one person, the other impact large groups. So they are just the same as long as the number of people affected doesn't matter or is inconsequential.

Name calling IS a Hate Crime, but only if it's a white person doing it. EG. Louis Farrakahn saying "Kill All Whites", because he's black this isn't "Hate Speech"....the hypocrisy is absolutely staggering.
I'm sure it's online. Germany has strict laws against hate speech and recently ordered Google, Twitter and Facebook to remove offensive posts.

Thank you Iceweasel.

Germany isn't America tho

Ravi, your name means 'Sun' in the Sanskrit based languages, the same as the meaning of the symbolism of this avatar.

Last edited:
dani67, this is my answer to your question: have you ever read Rumi? I will leave it at that.

Last edited:
The Great Goose, that may be so, but the Jewish authorities all do think that way, and they have removed countless people from their professional positions for not toeing their line, including their own, see, e.g., Norman Finkelstein. Jews kept their identity for 3000 years most of that time in the diaspora, only an extremely racially conscious people could do so. Yet, they are the ones who are behind the destruction of white identity and all ethnic white nations, as I have already demonstrated. The Jew has one standard for themselves and one standard for the goy, as I already demonstrated.

Watch, 'The Greatest Story Never Told' which is a film documentary that has never been told, until now. You will never look at the world the same again.

Since human nature is the same regardless of ethnicity, obviously its most abominable aspects are not exclusive to any ethnicity.

Last edited:
Yes, now you are understanding! If someone takes action based on their racism thats worse than name calling. Yes that impacts one persons life.

Now how much of an impact can one have when they are in a position of power? 100? 1000? More?

Found it. And as I suspected saying Kill all Whites in Germany would be a crime, despite what Lucy claimed.

Maybe Lucy said it in an unclear way, and meant it is illegal to criticize jews or blacks in Germany, and it is unacceptable in public dialogue in any white nation, but it is not unacceptable to criticize whites in any white nation. If that is what was meant, then that is an absolute fact.

Here is what I mean: Jews have been criticizing Whites for generations, but Whites are not allowed to criticize Jews. Jews encouraged Blacks to criticize Whites, as well, to help destroy White identity and to try and instill White Guilt.

As far as Louis Farrakhan goes, he has criticized Jews and been censured by society. His organization even published texts quoting Jews concerning African slavery, e.g., 'The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews' or 'Jews Selling Blacks' - both texts published by Nation of Islam. Farrakhan went to a meeting he was invited to by the authority jews in his city. They told him they want to be his friend but he must repudiate that book on the Jewish origination of, and involvement in, the African slave trade. The Jews told Farrakhan that if he repudiates his book they will still be watching him for a period of time as well to make sure he doesn't criticize them in his speeches in the future. The text, 'The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews' is a collection of documents and Jewish writings on the African slave trade. In other words, the Jews asked Farrakhan to repudiate the writings of Jews! They wanted him to say his book was a false lie, essentially, but it was Jewish writing and documents collected by Black scholars!

These Jews then told Farrakhan that no one in history is looked well upon if they are against Jews or if Jews don't like them. They threatened him that if he will not repudiate their own Jewish texts, then he will be labeled in history as evil, and presumably because Jews write the history of the world. Farrakhan told them that maybe he should be putting them on probation and watching them for awhile after all they have done to his people. Louis Farrakhan is a great black man.

Maybe Lucy said it in an unclear way, and meant it is illegal to criticize jews or blacks in Germany, and it is unacceptable in public dialogue in any white nation, but it is not unacceptable to criticize whites in any white nation. If that is what was meant, then that is an absolute fact.

Here is what I mean: Jews have been criticizing Whites for generations, but Whites are not allowed to criticize Jews. Jews encouraged Blacks to criticize Whites, as well, to help destroy White identity and to try and instill White Guilt.

As far as Louis Farrakhan goes, he has criticized Jews and been censured by society. His organization even published texts quoting Jews concerning African slavery, e.g., 'The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews' or 'Jews Selling Blacks' - both texts published by Nation of Islam. Farrakhan went to a meeting he was invited to by the authority jews in his city. They told him they want to be his friend but he must repudiate that book on the Jewish origination of, and involvement in, the African slave trade. The Jews told Farrakhan that if he repudiates his book they will still be watching him for a period of time as well to make sure he doesn't criticize them in his speeches in the future. The text, 'The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews' is a collection of documents and Jewish writings on the African slave trade. In other words, the Jews asked Farrakhan to repudiate the writings of Jews! They wanted him to say his book was a false lie, essentially, but it was Jewish writing and documents collected by Black scholars!

These Jews then told Farrakhan that no one in history is looked well upon if they are against Jews or if Jews don't like them. They threatened him that if he will not repudiate their own Jewish texts, then he will be labeled in history as evil, and presumably because Jews write the history of the world. Farrakhan told them that maybe he should be putting them on probation and watching them for awhile after all they have done to his people. Louis Farrakhan is a great black man.
Wrong. The law is very clear. Whites are just as protected as everyone else.

AND just where is this post supposed to take us? I guess to Valhalla since the opening premise and most of the RACIAL information is far from correct. I agree as to the information on the Plan in the start of the thread as 100 percent correct. The "only one race can be 'RACIST' " is ludicrous. The idea whitey kills blacks while blacks are not violent is so funny it should be on national TV. ALL the crime statistics prove beyond any doubt that the facts are overwhelmingly the opposite. Racist is defined as,

: A person holding a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race.

It does NOT say a white person. RACIST Blacks wake up every day with their race on their mind and they blame whites for all of their troubles, and failures because liberals have taught them that is true, when it is far from the truth. Blacks could not have the ability to self determination if not for white intervention. White privilege is also a liberal myth unless you identify the right to be assaulted for your race as a privilege. Now lets hear the liberals say Blacks are assaulted more by whites, another lie read the statistics published by YOUR Messiahs government. Then liberal whitey go to the hood and see what happens, then go through a decent white area with a black friend dressed decently and let him walk around see what happens at the worst he is asked a question or something. while from the hood lifeflight comes if you are still alive. Now call me "RACIST". I didn't teach my children to even consider ANYONES race just their actions and character If not for liberal lies there would be no racist in one generation, but of course there would be no liberals either. Truth hurts liberals so badly they have to attack anyone who tells it.

Wrong. The law is very clear. Whites are just as protected as everyone else.

Next time read what I write before you comment, or try to comprehend it first.

Forum List

Back