Racism is ok

Wait....let me get this straight......blacks are "racist" because 93%(not 98) of them voted for Obama?

Let me guess, you're one of those that believe they voted for him based on color alone?

Could'nt be that the GOP platform is all about cutting services that many black people need. I know it's hard for you to do....but put yourself in their position.

There are only about 12M African Americans in the entire country. Many of whom live in big cities, are either.unemployed or under employed. And even the ones that aren't probably know someone who is.

Along comes the New Age Extremist GOP, calling them leeches, threatening to cut them off....threatening to kill Family Planning.....blustering about the debt, but at the same time yelling about how a military that cost more than the next ten countries combined isn't enough, and how we need to cut taxes on rich folk and corporations, repealing the AHCA, etc.....

And you think it was about RACE?

That's the problem with the GOP these days. Too much Critical thinking.....according to the Limbaugh's and Savages of the country.

It was all about race. YOu've told us that for months,, "we got the blacks" "we got the browns" all you Replicans have are the "whites" so yes,, it was about race and giving them free things. free food free housing free phones, free pills free medical care, free condoms, the takers have overurn the makers and it's going to pull this country down. Happy now? Good.

I told you that? go fuck yourself.....I've said nothing of the sort.

Your party and all the talking head minions for the DNC told us that, so no, you go fuck yourself. it'll be fun

I'm enjoying the butthurt from the KKK types. Oh, noes! A NEGRO won re-election!

Yes that is what this is. My KKK kicking in and it has nothing to do with the fact that this president is re-elected with the worse economic record of any president to ever be re-elected. It was either about race or ignorance and most of the people I know were not that ignorant but cared more about re-electing the first black president.

I have 5 black friends three of which are republicans. All of them voted for Obama and it had nothing to do with his politics period.

Big fucking deal.....I have 30 white friends who all voted fir Obama, and it had nothing to do with race.

I actually have white friends that also voted for him because of race. Less than last time but still happened.

So....they actually told you that the only reason they are voting for Obama is because of his skin color? Methinks you're full of shite.

So, businesses (owned by people) can't refuse to serve someone because of their skin color. However, if a "minority" or a gay is outside my home, on my sidewalk, and wants to come into my home, I can refuse to let him in without explaining myself. Why is it that my personal property has different rules ?

So, businesses (owned by people) can't refuse to serve someone because of their skin color. However, if a "minority" or a gay is outside my home, on my sidewalk, and wants to come into my home, I can refuse to let him in without explaining myself. Why is it that my personal property has different rules ?

Ohhhhhh dear...

Ohhhhhh dear...

Please don't spout off and insult me. Just raising the point.

I'm enjoying the butthurt from the KKK types. Oh, noes! A NEGRO won re-election!

Yes that is what this is. My KKK kicking in and it has nothing to do with the fact that this president is re-elected with the worse economic record of any president to ever be re-elected. It was either about race or ignorance and most of the people I know were not that ignorant but cared more about re-electing the first black president.

Yeah....it wasn't your candidate or your platform.....that would be way too hard to have to actually think about where Romney and the GOP went wrong in such a "slam dunk" scenario.

Much easier to cry racism and in the case of some other folk on here....voter fraud. Because it couldn't POSSIBLY because the GOP embraced irrationality, craziness and bigotry as their flagship.

Ohhhhhh dear...

Please don't spout off and insult me. Just raising the point.

That's just the thing. You people are ALWAYS raising the point.

And somehow, we're all supposed to believe that the south were a bunch of liberals in the 1800's.

This election and the one in 2008 was SO MUCH about race it should be obvious to anyone. No one in their right mind could have voted for BO for any other reason....except to get free stuff at the expense of others.

Side note: Romney screwed up by talking about how he was going to create jobs. Why would people who want free stuff want a job?

The Dems push the race issue onto the GOP because they know it works to scare blacks into not voting for the GOP...that is racism. All the while the Dems have done nothing for blacks but to bind them into a continued slavery. Blacks refuse to see this...and if they do see it they refuse to admit it, because they don't want to think they have for years on end voted to ruin their own lives. So it has to be the white man's fault...not theirs.

Dems are a party of racism and hatred, envy and class warfare. Sorry but only idiots fall for it...idiots who don't take the time to do anything more than listen to misleading talking points meant to attract mindless idiots to their side.

Another place the GOP goes wrong is....they don't understand how selfish and stupid so much of the population is. The Dems do...that's why they pander to them.

Big fucking deal.....I have 30 white friends who all voted fir Obama, and it had nothing to do with race.

I actually have white friends that also voted for him because of race. Less than last time but still happened.

So....they actually told you that the only reason they are voting for Obama is because of his skin color? Methinks you're full of shite.

Yes they actually did amazingly enough.

Voter suppression, no voting on the Sunday before or requirement of picture id but not for absentee ballot was aimed at the the blacks, elderly and lower income.

The blacks like to vote on the Sunday before election Tuesday and this was especially directed at them.

This really rallied the blacks, latins and elderly to Obama .... not because he is black.

What John Huston and Rick Scott did bordered on the criminal.

Last edited:

Yeah....it wasn't your candidate or your platform.....that would be way too hard to have to actually think about where Romney and the GOP went wrong in such a "slam dunk" scenario.

Much easier to cry racism and in the case of some other folk on here....voter fraud. Because it couldn't POSSIBLY because the GOP embraced irrationality, craziness and bigotry as their flagship.

To sit there and say racism had nothing to do with the fact that nearly 80 percent of non-whites voted for Obama and 92% of blacks voted for Obama regardles of party affiliation?

Voter suppression, no voting on the Sunday before or requirement of picture id but not for absentee ballot was aimed at the the blacks, elderly and lower income.

The blacks like to vote on the Sunday before election Tuesday and this was especially directed at them.

This really rallied the blacks, latins and elderly to Obama .... not because he is black.

What John Huston and Rick Scott did bordered on the criminal.

so now the country is obliged to vote when blacks want to vote? got it.

to cry voter supression just because you don't get to vote on Sunday is just pure damn stupidity. but then we're talkin bout demoncraps.

Forum List

Back