Racism is ok

miami_thomas

VIP Member
Jan 20, 2011
Racism is apparently ok as long are you are not white. One of the major rising problems in this country is the unequal treatment of its citizens. No one seems to have a problem with the fact that 98 to 99 percent of the black vote went to Obama. Imagine what the outrage would be today if 98 to 99 percent of white people had voted for Romney. The fact is this country is becoming very accustomed to the democrats way of making it ok for one segment of the population to do something but not ok for the other segment. Funny how the democrats are the ones for big government because that is exactly the way big government is.

I know people that used to never show signs of being racist that are now starting to sound racist. I think it is great to have the first black president but the black community is showing its true colors and this has brought out racism in people I never thought I would see it in. This can be a very bad thing because perception can lead to a lot of things. People were being taught racism was wrong but now they are seeing racism being wrong is only being taught if you are white. When this idea comes and you start looking at the world with new eyes you see the things you believe and it then feeds your belief. You watch a comedy show with a minority making fun of whites and you find yourself thinking I can’t do that to another race.

This country is taking a step back and I’m not entirely sure how far this is going to go back. The sad thing is that I was so proud of this country for the steps that had been made. But now I can see a lot of it is being dragged back out and this is because this nation has always taught everyone that being a bigot is wrong but only if you are a white straight person and especially if you are a white straight man. As long as this country is not interested in teaching bigotry is wrong no matter who is doing it and who it is done too, I can see this growing even more over the next four years and I’m not sure what this will do to this nation in the long run. I guess only time will tell.

Obama has launched a vicious tribalism, forcing Americans to choose hard sides and stand firm, and chuck spears at one another.

For a shocking juxtaposition, compare where Obama is taking America to this:

[youtube]aWEw81BZhjQ[/youtube]

We all should weep for what Obama has done to our Country.

Wait....let me get this straight......blacks are "racist" because 93%(not 98) of them voted for Obama?

Let me guess, you're one of those that believe they voted for him based on color alone?

Could'nt be that the GOP platform is all about cutting services that many black people need. I know it's hard for you to do....but put yourself in their position.

There are only about 12M African Americans in the entire country. Many of whom live in big cities, are either.unemployed or under employed. And even the ones that aren't probably know someone who is.

Along comes the New Age Extremist GOP, calling them leeches, threatening to cut them off....threatening to kill Family Planning.....blustering about the debt, but at the same time yelling about how a military that cost more than the next ten countries combined isn't enough, and how we need to cut taxes on rich folk and corporations, repealing the AHCA, etc.....

And you think it was about RACE?

That's the problem with the GOP these days. Too much Critical thinking.....according to the Limbaugh's and Savages of the country.

Wait....let me get this straight......blacks are "racist" because 93%(not 98) of them voted for Obama?

Let me guess, you're one of those that believe they voted for him based on color alone?

Could'nt be that the GOP platform is all about cutting services that many black people need. I know it's hard for you to do....but put yourself in their position.

There are only about 12M African Americans in the entire country. Many of whom live in big cities, are either.unemployed or under employed. And even the ones that aren't probably know someone who is.

Along comes the New Age Extremist GOP, calling them leeches, threatening to cut them off....threatening to kill Family Planning.....blustering about the debt, but at the same time yelling about how a military that cost more than the next ten countries combined isn't enough, and how we need to cut taxes on rich folk and corporations, repealing the AHCA, etc.....

That's the problem with the GOP these days. Too much Critical thinking.....according to the Limbaugh's and Savages of the country.

It was all about race. YOu've told us that for months,, "we got the blacks" "we got the browns" all you Replicans have are the "whites" so yes,, it was about race and giving them free things. free food free housing free phones, free pills free medical care, free condoms, the takers have overurn the makers and it's going to pull this country down. Happy now? Good.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Ok....the source I used a few weeks ago said 38M......which is 12%....I used the percentage as the actual number.

I fucked up.....sorry about that...I just used the same number in a different thread....gotta go rectify that.

It was all about race. YOu've told us that for months,, "we got the blacks" "we got the browns" all you Replicans have are the "whites" so yes,, it was about race and giving them free things. free food free housing free phones, free pills free medical care, free condoms, the takers have overurn the makers and it's going to pull this country down. Happy now? Good.

I told you that? go fuck yourself.....I've said nothing of the sort.

I have 5 black friends three of which are republicans. All of them voted for Obama and it had nothing to do with his politics period.

I have 5 black friends three of which are republicans. All of them voted for Obama and it had nothing to do with his politics period.

UH OH! The dreaded "I HAVE X BLACK FRIENDS!"

"I have x black friends and unlike every other black person, they're not the shitty things I say about them all! Neener neener!"

Big fucking deal.....I have 30 white friends who all voted fir Obama, and it had nothing to do with race.

:rolleyes: Not too many black people supported Allen West.

I told you that? go fuck yourself.....I've said nothing of the sort.

He was speaking generically about the rampant tribalism we witness from the Left in here on a daily basis.

You are right. He refuses to stay on the plantation.

No. He refuses to stay on the plantation.

Black people are not forced to live on plantations anymore, you fucking retard.

You will forever view of black people as they were viewed in the 1800's, won't you?

Shows how stuck in the past you are.

Black people have WILLPOWER just like you and me. They choose to stay in the democrat party because they feel it reflects their views way better than the republican party.

But no, all you have to say is "black people are slaves! mindless slaves!"

You're offensive.

The OP has no idea what the definition of racism is.

Please tell me what racism is. Can you educate us on how voting for a president just because of the color of his skin is not racism? I understand that many blacks were democrats to democrats to begin with but the reason he almost got all blacks was simply do to the color of his skin. If he were white, he would not have gotten 92% of the black vote. Funny was looking for the percent to make sure I was giving the right numbers and found this article which supports my view of a deeper racial split occurring in this country. And it is not just black voters that voted for Obama because of race. My girlfriend is from Central America and all of her family voted for him and all said because they did not want to vote for the white guy.

2012 voters: The deepest racial split since ’88

No. He refuses to stay on the plantation.

Black people are not forced to live on plantations anymore, you fucking retard.

You will forever view of black people as they were viewed in the 1800's, won't you?

Shows how stuck in the past you are.

Black people have WILLPOWER just like you and me. They choose to stay in the democrat party because they feel it reflects their views way better than the republican party.

But no, all you have to say is "black people are slaves! mindless slaves!"

You're offensive.

It is a metaphor. Your Detroit city schools education has failed you.

LOL

Big fucking deal.....I have 30 white friends who all voted fir Obama, and it had nothing to do with race.

I actually have white friends that also voted for him because of race. Less than last time but still happened.

Forum List

Back