Racism is just so funny...when it's from liberals

eflatminor

Classical Liberal
May 24, 2011
So, when a liberal group makes racist statements, it's funny. The other way around?

In advance of Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney's speech Wednesday to the NAACP, a liberal group headed by a former New York Times reporter and ex-Media Matters executive have produced a video "satire" that claims blacks don't like Romney, who they dub so white he makes "Wonder Bread look like pumpernickel."

I'm sure if say, the Tea Party, produced a "satire" claiming whites don't like Obama, who they dub so black he makes "Pumpernickel look like Wonder bread"...why, we'd all just have a laugh, no big deal at all.

Fucking hypocritical racist asswipes.

Liberal group calls Romney too white for blacks to like | WashingtonExaminer.com

Ahh you confuse demoncrats and liberals. A common right wing error just as the left often confuses conservatives and republicans.
There are many racist democrats, not so many racist liberals.
There are many Republicans, but not very many real conservatives.

Ahh you confuse demoncrats and liberals. A common right wing error just as the left often confuses conservatives and republicans.

:lmao:

What a fucking joke. There are no liberals left except the classical variety and they are libertarian mostly. Democrats and LOLberals are the same. We agree there are few conservatives in the GOP though.

What a fucking joke. There are no liberals left except the classical variety and they are libertarian mostly. Democrats and LOLberals are the same. We agree there are few conservatives in the GOP though.

And you think you understand so much....

I am a fiscal conservative but a social liberal.
I was against the bailouts and such, I am for cutting spending across the board, I am for a pure flat income tax.
I am also for single payor healthcare.
I am for smaller government.
I am for Gay marriage. If they want to enjoy the benefits of divorce let em at it :)

Last edited:
So, when a liberal group makes racist statements, it's funny. The other way around?

In advance of Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney's speech Wednesday to the NAACP, a liberal group headed by a former New York Times reporter and ex-Media Matters executive have produced a video "satire" that claims blacks don't like Romney, who they dub so white he makes "Wonder Bread look like pumpernickel."
I'm sure if say, the Tea Party, produced a "satire" claiming whites don't like Obama, who they dub so black he makes "Pumpernickel look like Wonder bread"...why, we'd all just have a laugh, no big deal at all.

Liberal group calls Romney too white for blacks to like | WashingtonExaminer.com

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hey, that's about the most intelligent thing I've heard from a Leftist. Congrats. You're smarter than the average hypocritical racist asswipe.

Hey, that's about the most intelligent thing I've heard from a Leftist. Congrats. You're smarter than the average hypocritical racist asswipe.

yeah, right.

I was against the bailouts and such, I am for cutting spending across the board, I am for a pure flat income tax.
I am for Gay marriage. If they want to enjoy the benefits of divorce let em at it :)

Not so much on the flat tax. I prefer a progressive tax system personally, but everything else. I agree with you.

EDIT: I dont care what size the government is. Small Big those are buzz words that dont actually mean anything. I want effective non wasteful government.

Last edited:

EDIT: I should have read more carefully....sheesh How does one want less of more of something??????

well, you obviously need any help you can get.

Alright already, you've made your ability to respond crystal clear. When on OP sites a clear case of leftist racism, leftists respond with ad hominem attacks and childish retorts. It's all you have, we get it.

easy on the latin there. might lead us to think that you are all edumacated n' shit.

Oh I see, THAT'S your retort to the OP. Strange you keep making my point for me.

Forum List

Back