"Racism" Is Good. Do You Disagree?

"Race" is just a politically correct way of saying "species."

No, it's not. Your last three screen names were wrong with this nonsense and it is still wrong.

Take this out of zillions of other examples. Are bottle nose dolphins and spotted dolphins called different "species" of dolphin or different "races" of dolphin. Keep in mind that they could probably interbreed and have viable offspring.

"Race" is just a politically correct way of saying "species."

No, it's not. Your last three screen names were wrong with this nonsense and it is still wrong.

Take this out of zillions of other examples. Are bottle nose dolphins and spotted dolphins called different "species" of dolphin or different "races" of dolphin. Keep in mind that they could probably interbreed and have viable offspring.

You clearly have no idea what the terms you are trying to use actually mean, sock.

You probably think that "Racism" is evil, and destructive, ......

It's a primitive fear that modern humans who have been so much as brushed with evolution have outgrown. Only the weakest brain-dead cowards can't help but act like frightened children or beaten animals in the face of a ridiculously irrational fear.

Speaking of evolution, how did evolution cause absolute Human biological equality?

Wouldn't different environments, with different rates of genetic drift, and natural selection cause quite the differences among Human races?

You have not given us a single reason to why we should replace our heritage.....

"Our"? Who are you?

I'm a Polish American, ......

And you think you speak for all Polish Americans? You don't.

I'm more racist than the typical Polish American, but racism seems to be quite prevalent among Polish Americans.

Don't forget Polish American neighborhoods have been notoriously flushed out by minorities, and turned into violent ghettoes.

Some notorious examples include Hamtranck, in Detroit turned into a Muslim violent ghetto, or Slavic Village in Cleveland turned into a Black violent ghetto, or Humboldt Park in Chicago turned into a Puerto Rican violent ghetto.

But, these patterns are seen in many Polish American neighborhoods from Milwaukee, to Buffalo, New York, or Springfield Massachusetts, and various other places.

The only Polish American neighborhood that did the opposite, is Greenpoint, in Brooklyn, which turned into a yuppy hipster destination.

What you might call "racism" wouldn't even exist unless there was a useful and highly necessary evolutionary reason for it. Even babies have been shown to be "bigoted." It is a tragedy if you have had the sense that even a baby has brainwashed out of you.

A lot of the brainwashed human parrots out there also like to throw around the slander term "supremacist." But every time I see a flock of birds, they are all the same species of bird. And every time I have seen a school of fish, they were all the same species of fish. Etc. times zillions. These creatures don't act this way out of any feelings of supremacy. They act that way because it is the right way to be. That is the way all the different species of human should be too. I can think of one way in the U.S. that is the case. In the various "China Towns" that Chinese here create in various cities.

Get this. In nature, which humans are part of, divergence is the rule. Convergence isn't. So all of you are for race (species) mixing are going against what has been PROVEN to be right for FAR longer than humans have ever existed.

Confounding. Here is where you can give me some more of your views about "racism."

What you might call "racism" wouldn't even exist unless there was a useful and highly necessary evolutionary reason for it. Even babies have been shown to be "bigoted." It is a tragedy if you have had the sense that even a baby has brainwashed out of you.

A lot of the brainwashed human parrots out there also like to throw around the slander term "supremacist." But every time I see a flock of birds, they are all the same species of bird. And every time I have seen a school of fish, they were all the same species of fish. Etc. times zillions. These creatures don't act this way out of any feelings of supremacy. They act that way because it is the right way to be. That is the way all the different species of human should be too. I can think of one way in the U.S. that is the case. In the various "China Towns" that Chinese here create in various cities.

Get this. In nature, which humans are part of, divergence is the rule. Convergence isn't. So all of you are for race (species) mixing are going against what has been PROVEN to be right for FAR longer than humans have ever existed.

I ran across this thread and see that the person who wrote it was banned. But it makes perfect sense to me.

It's a primitive fear that modern humans who have been so much as brushed with evolution have outgrown. Only the weakest brain-dead cowards can't help but act like frightened children or beaten animals in the face of a ridiculously irrational fear.

Speaking of evolution, how did evolution cause absolute Human biological equality?

Wouldn't different environments, with different rates of genetic drift, and natural selection cause quite the differences among Human races?

I ran across this reply and couldn't help myself from responding to it. What makes you think there aren't a wide variety of humans. There have been many different kinds. And there still are.

I ran across this reply and couldn't help myself from responding to it. What makes you think there aren't a wide variety of humans. There have been many different kinds. And there still are.

DNA shows cave girl was half Neanderthal

"
Cave girl was half Neanderthal, half Denisovan"

Two different types of humans.

New Topics

Forum List

Back