Racism IN Snooty Old Britain

You bet they do! They absolutely do. I spent my early childhood in the UK, I know about the hidden racism they had back then and the out and out racist nutters that used to ponce around in neo-Nazi uniforms - Google "Colin Jordan". It's still racist today but more open.

My country (Australia) is racist and xenophobic and we need to clean up our act before we point the finger at anyone else.

But none of us are as bad as Japan, we can all look down our nose at Japan and feel morally superior.

Japan? Why?

Japan is a great example how a racially homogenous nation works like a Swiss watch. Japan is cleaner than a Silicon Valley clean room. You can leave something on the subway, and you'll get it back. There just isn't crime: I think it's like three a year. Their culture is in many ways sublime. I hope to God the Japanese stay racist. It will preserve their unique society.

Japan is a great example how a racially homogenous nation works like a Swiss watch. Japan is cleaner than a Silicon Valley clean room. You can leave something on the subway, and you'll get it back. There just isn't crime: I think it's like three a year. Their culture is in many ways sublime. I hope to God the Japanese stay racist. It will preserve their unique society.

It's an internally repressive culture, everything is buttoned down. That's just unnatural for humans. And just in case you weren't aware they hate Koreans living in Japan.

Inbreeding will do them in. We all need a bit of hybrid vigour.

It's an internally repressive culture, everything is buttoned down. That's just unnatural for humans. And just in case you weren't aware they hate Koreans living in Japan.

Inbreeding will do them in. We all need a bit of hybrid vigour.

Nah. What will do them in is caving in to absurd Western notions of open immigration and "diversity." If you had to choose a weapon to destroy a race, you would choose brainwashing them into believing that protecting their own kind is morally evil -- over war anytime. With the latter, they notice you're trying to kill them and inconveniently start fighting back. With the former, they march willingly off the cliff. That's what's happening to white people right now.

Nah. What will do them in is caving in to absurd Western notions of open immigration and "diversity." If you had to choose a weapon to destroy a race, you would choose brainwashing them into believing that protecting their own kind is morally evil -- over war anytime. With the latter, they notice you're trying to kill them and inconveniently start fighting back. With the former, they march willingly off the cliff. That's what's happening to white people right now.

Well hybrid vigour is what gave us homo sapiens. It's natural and desirable for humans to associate and reproduce across all "races". The best characteristics will be passed on and distributed, the worst or weakest, will die out.

Take the European aristrocracy. They're just about all related because of intermarriage. What does it produce? Slow-witted, slack-jawed, braying, haemophiliacs.

Forum List

Back