Racism IN Snooty Old Britain

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
The crisis at Scotland Yard will worsen tomorrow as black officers begin a boycott of their own force.

The Guardian understands the open rebellion could see black officers placing newspaper adverts urging ethnic minority people not to apply to join the Metropolitan police.

Britain's biggest force is still reeling after its commissioner Sir Ian Blair was ousted from office by London Mayor Boris Johnson following a series of controversies.

Black officers to begin recruitment boycott at Met | UK news | guardian.co.uk

The crisis at Scotland Yard will worsen tomorrow as black officers begin a boycott of their own force.

The Guardian understands the open rebellion could see black officers placing newspaper adverts urging ethnic minority people not to apply to join the Metropolitan police.

Britain's biggest force is still reeling after its commissioner Sir Ian Blair was ousted from office by London Mayor Boris Johnson following a series of controversies.

Black officers to begin recruitment boycott at Met | UK news | guardian.co.uk

has michael collins been informed?

he'll know what to do.

Well I just don't know, he's unaware that American Universities outrank snooty old Britain Universities.. :badgrin:

Old Britian used to be very sooty, too be sure.

But once they stopped burning all that coal in jolly old London their air cleaned up somewhat.

Britain has always been racist and it continues to be so. They have suppressed it but it's true, it is a racist society. They deny it but it is a racist society.

Now - Americans......do you have a stone you'd like to throw?

Britain has always been racist and it continues to be so. They have suppressed it but it's true, it is a racist society. They deny it but it is a racist society.

Not a stone, exactly, but I can't help but note that the apple doesn't roll very far from the tree.

could you pass your keyboard to an aborigine and we'll get his 2 cents as well?
:eusa_whistle:

or maybe that gentleman of Japanese heritage?

everybody lives in a glass house on this issue. everybody.

Now - Americans......do you have a stone you'd like to throw?[/

QUOTE]

:badgrin:

could you pass your keyboard to an aborigine and we'll get his 2 cents as well?
:eusa_whistle:

or maybe that gentleman of Japanese heritage?

everybody lives in a glass house on this issue. everybody.

Of course! Shall we all point fingers at each other and discuss massacres of indigenous people? Shall we indulge in pulling apart the Dred Scott case? How about Jim Crow laws? Lynchings? All them good folks string up them *******?

Chuck your stones by all means, I'll hurl a fucking boulder back at you. It's the punishment for hypocrisy.

Of course! Shall we all point fingers at each other and discuss massacres of indigenous people? Shall we indulge in pulling apart the Dred Scott case? How about Jim Crow laws? Lynchings? All them good folks string up them *******?

Chuck your stones by all means, I'll hurl a fucking boulder back at you. It's the punishment for hypocrisy.

are you missing my point on purpose or are you just in a bad mood?

someone play your didgeridoo, blue?

are you missing my point on purpose or are you just in a bad mood?

someone play your didgeridoo, blue?

No I didn't miss your point and my post wasn't aimed at you, it merely gave me at chance to let fly at those giggling pricks on the sidelines.

None of us are without stain.

just pointing out that the snooty old posters from old Europe who like to sit around and bitch about my country got problems of their own.

You bet they do! They absolutely do. I spent my early childhood in the UK, I know about the hidden racism they had back then and the out and out racist nutters that used to ponce around in neo-Nazi uniforms - Google "Colin Jordan". It's still racist today but more open.

My country (Australia) is racist and xenophobic and we need to clean up our act before we point the finger at anyone else.

But none of us are as bad as Japan, we can all look down our nose at Japan and feel morally superior.

Racism is a universal problem ladies and gentlemen. People are afraid of the unknown and the different. It is stupid, but that is just how the world works. Hopefully one day we will all get along.

Forum List

Back