racism in Hollywood??

...did I or someone mention Mod Squad!? 1of 3 main characters are black--that's 33%---more than double the black population
..and Room 222---2 of the top 4 characters black-50%!!!!!!!!!
..just like my thread '''where's all this racism''', there are a lot of MYTHS about racism out there

Those are SITUATIONAL statistics you dope. If you look at the OVERALL statistical presence in the industry by race they DO NOT reflect what you are stating.

The Mod Squad? Room 222? Those shows are not even aired or in production currently, dumbass.

You are beyond a doubt, a complete moron.
hahahhahahahahahah
it shows blacks were and are OVER represented

No it did not. And the fact that you are stupid enough to actually think that a few outdated shows from decades ago proves that to be true now, is hilarious.
It’s a white country,, deal with it

Hollywood bigwigs have just announced that they are planning to hire many more people of color for jobs in front of the camera and (even more significant) behind the camera.

So one can expect to see many more people of color in movies and on TV shows.

I am guessing that movies and TV shows will be like TV commercials, which feature large percentages of people of color.

I think that it is only fair there is more representation of Hispanic people, since they are the fastest growing demographic in the nation.
...they are over represented already

"Behind The Camera" means scriptwriter, producers and directors to name a few.

Minorities are generally UNDERREPRESENTED in those roles.
....MINORities means just that!! SMALLER of the group --get it???!!
Definition of minority

1a: the period before attainment of majority (see MAJORITY sense 2)
b: the state of being a legal minor
2: the smaller in number of two groups constituting a whole
\hahahahahahhaha

..they are OVER represented in many things

I understand those definitions far better than you, and gave you a perfect example of that fact in another post that addresses more CURRENT information. Even you should be capable of understanding it.

...did I or someone mention Mod Squad!? 1of 3 main characters are black--that's 33%---more than double the black population
..just like my thread '''where's all this racism''', there are a lot of MYTHS about racism out there

Those are SITUATIONAL statistics you dope. If you look at the OVERALL statistical presence in the industry by race they DO NOT reflect what you are stating.

The Mod Squad? Room 222? Those shows are not even aired or in production currently, dumbass.

hahahhahahahahahah

No it did not. And the fact that you are stupid enough to actually think that a few outdated shows from decades ago proves that to be true now, is hilarious.
..they are over represented in great jobs:
sports
USPS
car industry
entertainment
etc
AND they graduate at lower rates = they are over represented
..you want some dumbass to perform surgery on you?? you are a complete dumbass

Hollywood bigwigs have just announced that they are planning to hire many more people of color for jobs in front of the camera and (even more significant) behind the camera.

I am guessing that movies and TV shows will be like TV commercials, which feature large percentages of people of color.

I think that it is only fair there is more representation of Hispanic people, since they are the fastest growing demographic in the nation.

Definition of minority

\hahahahahahhaha

I understand those definitions far better than you, and gave you a perfect example of that fact in another post that addresses more CURRENT information. Even you should be capable of understanding it.
minority = smaller numbers--BIG DUH!!!!!

hahahhahahahahahah

and they graduate at lower levels = they don't qualify
..my brother works for a loan business and he says they go out of their way to help blacks.....blacks are given a LOT of help/leeway/etc

hahahhahahahahahah

Definition of minority

\hahahahahahhaha

Minority versus majority is not the subject here.

It is OVERREPRESENTATION by race.

I pointed out to you where whites were overrepresented just as you attempted to do regarding blacks using outdated information, and you have no intelligent answer as expected.

Talk to someone else, you are as dumb as a stone.

Last edited:

hahahhahahahahahah

..my brother works for a loan business and he says they go out of their way to help blacks.....blacks are given a LOT of help/leeway/etc

My guess is that somewhere at some point in time, a more qualified minority was passed over in favor of you.

hahahhahahahahahah

That's got to be the most brilliant statement made in this forum all week

hahahhahahahahahah

Definition of minority

\hahahahahahhaha

I pointed out to you where whites were overrepresented just as you tried to do with outdated information, and you have no intelligent answer as expected.

Are you out of your mind Black people make up 13% of the population with like 7% in jail and yet every time I turn on the TV Black people and all my commercials Black people are in all of my TV shows but people are all in my movies.. I’m sorry but you are over representation

hahahhahahahahahah

My guess is that somewhere at some point in time, a more qualified minority was passed over in favor of you.
your guess!! hahahhaha..that's it with all the racism crap = there's no proof--you people just babble

hahahhahahahahahah

Definition of minority

\hahahahahahhaha

I pointed out to you where whites were overrepresented just as you tried to do with outdated information, and you have no intelligent answer as expected.

Are you out of your mind Black people make up 13% of the population with like 7% in jail and yet every time I turn on the TV Black people and all my commercials Black people are in all of my TV shows but people are all in my movies.. I’m sorry but you are over representation

The correct term is "overrepresented". And as opposed to using such a broad brush, basing reality on what you PERSONALLY watch, feel ftee to provide some actual current industry information, as I did to the idiot OP.

Last edited:

hahahhahahahahahah

your guess!! hahahhaha..that's it with all the racism crap = there's no proof--you people just babble

A very EDUCATED guess. All one has to do to read what you post to come to that conclusion.

And by the way, weeks ago you made the claim that the NFL is racist, and you were asked a question in response.

Have you come up with a logical answer to why the 100% WHITE ownership of the league would be racist towards other white people?

hahahhahahahahahah

Definition of minority

\hahahahahahhaha

The correct term is "overrepresented". And as opposed to using such a broad brush, basing reality what you PERSONALLY watch, feel ftee to provide some actual current industry information, as I did to the idiot OP.
13% ---lower graduation rates...high crime rate = very very few qualified for ''thinking'' jobs/high level jobs.....

hahahhahahahahahah

Definition of minority

\hahahahahahhaha

The correct term is "overrepresented". And as opposed to using such a broad brush, basing reality what you PERSONALLY watch, feel ftee to provide some actual current industry information, as I did to the idiot OP.
13% ---lower graduation rates...high crime rate = very very few qualified for ''thinking'' jobs/high level jobs.....

Let the other dumbass speak for himself.
I've already asked you enough questions that you haven't got answers for.

hahahhahahahahahah

Definition of minority

\hahahahahahhaha

.......at my current work and old job not one black is in a leadership position...we get a lot of new temps--mostly blacks......very menial jobs ..they are not graduating school = not qualified

hahahhahahahahahah

Definition of minority

\hahahahahahhaha

.......at my current work and old job not one black is in a leadership position...we get a lot of new temps--mostly blacks......very menial jobs ..they are not graduating school = not qualified

And what field is that in and what general geographical location? And what your answer to post #92? If you don't have an intelligent answer, that's understandable.

Forum List

Back