racism in Hollywood??

most of it is in your mind only

No it's in yours. I practically never start any threads about "racism". But you do frequently. And you state the same things over and over.

You're an obsessed freak show.
If course, you just co-sign the racist posts of other black posters and their self hating white allies and “funny” facts about anti-white racism.

Please. Just like your ignorant counterpart, you view every dissenting opinion to your rhetoric as anti-white.

Grow up. The world doesn't revolve around white nationalists.

Mr. "I'm white therefore a VICTIM of EVERY other demographic on the planet."
..I just saw SpiderMan from the 70s--they have a black in that also
....most of the racism is in your minds

What does ONE black person in Spiderman have to do with so called anti white racism or you implying that blacks are overrepresented in television and movies?

This is your thread. Can't you stay on your own topic?
hahhahahaha
sorry--MANY 70s shows have blacks in them --read the OP!!!

No it's in yours. I practically never start any threads about "racism". But you do frequently. And you state the same things over and over.

You're an obsessed freak show.
If course, you just co-sign the racist posts of other black posters and their self hating white allies and “funny” facts about anti-white racism.

Please. Just like your ignorant counterpart, you view every dissenting opinion to your rhetoric as anti-white.

Grow up. The world doesn't revolve around white nationalists.

Mr. "I'm white therefore a VICTIM of EVERY other demographic on the planet."
..I just saw SpiderMan from the 70s--they have a black in that also
....most of the racism is in your minds

What does ONE black person in Spiderman have to do with so called anti white racism or you implying that blacks are overrepresented in television and movies?

This is your thread. Can't you stay on your own topic?
hahhahahaha
sorry--MANY 70s shows have blacks in them --read the OP!!!

I've read every word of this silly thread too many times. And have had enough entertainment from it.

...did I or someone mention Mod Squad!? 1of 3 main characters are black--that's 33%---more than double the black population
..and Room 222---2 of the top 4 characters black-50%!!!!!!!!!
..just like my thread '''where's all this racism''', there are a lot of MYTHS about racism out there

..I watch a lot of 70s shows and I see a lot of blacks
..considering they are/were 13% of the population, it '''seems'' they were given a lot of roles back then
example: Starsky and Hutch had 2 of the four main characters as black--that's a lot more than 13%
....I'm watching McCloud now, and there's a black character
again, racism ALL over and a HUGE problem is just a myth
The Best 1970s Black TV Shows

That is total bullshit. Dig a little deeper and see who the writers, producers, and copyright owners are. They are well over 60% white.
And what’s your point

..considering they are/were 13% of the population, it '''seems'' they were given a lot of roles back then
example: Starsky and Hutch had 2 of the four main characters as black--that's a lot more than 13%

That is total bullshit. Dig a little deeper and see who the writers, producers, and copyright owners are. They are well over 60% white.
And what’s your point
he doesn't even understand the idiocy of his post:
1. whites are around 65% of the populations!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahah
2. whites graduate at much higher levels = more are/were qualified for those positions and blacks are/were not
hahahahahah -- Katey fked up big time

..it's like today's employment....blacks are only 13% of the population...graduating high school at lower levels = less qualified for college where they graduate at lower levels = NOT MANY at all qualified for ''high'' level positions....this is basic math that can't be refuted

.....PLUS, not many blacks are qualified and they have a much higher percentage of being criminals than whites....godamn!! much, much less qualified ..they are OVER represented in: employment/government/entertainment/etc

Hollywood bigwigs have just announced that they are planning to hire many more people of color for jobs in front of the camera and (even more significant) behind the camera.

So one can expect to see many more people of color in movies and on TV shows.

I am guessing that movies and TV shows will be like TV commercials, which feature large percentages of people of color.

I think that it is only fair there is more representation of Hispanic people, since they are the fastest growing demographic in the nation.

Hollywood bigwigs have just announced that they are planning to hire many more people of color for jobs in front of the camera and (even more significant) behind the camera.

I am guessing that movies and TV shows will be like TV commercials, which feature large percentages of people of color.

I think that it is only fair there is more representation of Hispanic people, since they are the fastest growing demographic in the nation.
...they are over represented already

...did I or someone mention Mod Squad!? 1of 3 main characters are black--that's 33%---more than double the black population
..just like my thread '''where's all this racism''', there are a lot of MYTHS about racism out there

Those are SITUATIONAL statistics you dope. If you look at the OVERALL statistical presence in the industry by race they DO NOT reflect what you are stating.

The Mod Squad? Room 222? Those shows are not even aired or in production currently, dumbass.

You are beyond a doubt, a complete moron.

Those are SITUATIONAL statistics you dope. If you look at the OVERALL statistical presence in the industry by race they DO NOT reflect what you are stating.

The Mod Squad? Room 222? Those shows are not even aired or in production currently, dumbass.

RIght. Even decades ago, the myth that you people push, was bullshit.

And what’s your point

I forgot....you can't read. That's not my problem.

Its certainly more of a REALITY than the "Anti White Discrimination" fairy tale that people like YOU push.

1595079523705.png

This was an excellent show. Started in 1972.

Its certainly more of a REALITY than the "Anti White Discrimination" fairy tale that people like YOU push.

That was a nice strong statement. Of course, both of us know that it is a lie. As do all the readers. Some will support the lie, for various reasons.

And what’s your point
he doesn't even understand the idiocy of his post:
1. whites are around 65% of the populations!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahah
2. whites graduate at much higher levels = more are/were qualified for those positions and blacks are/were not
hahahahahah -- Katey fked up big time

..it's like today's employment....blacks are only 13% of the population...graduating high school at lower levels = less qualified for college where they graduate at lower levels = NOT MANY at all qualified for ''high'' level positions....this is basic math that can't be refuted

The only "FKUP" on my part is wasting valuable time reading the same parroted stupidity that you post regularly.

As far as basic math, you don't even know the correct percentage of the non hispanic white population. It is not 65%

Furthermore, looking more at CURRENT information,
as opposed to cherry picking a few out of production television shows from 30+ years ago, like you conveniently did, in the 2015-2016 television season, 74.6 percent of roles for cable scripted shows went to white actors, while 13.3 percent went to black actors, and just 2.6 percent to Asian actors.

Which are directly in line with their respective "population size", since you place so much emphasis on that statistic.

And since Asians "graduate at far higher levels"than whites do, they are rampantly discriminating against Asians in favor of whites, using your logic.

Behind-the-camera work is no different, as 72 percent of the showrunners for new television shows in the 2016-2017 season were white males, in contrast to six percent who were non-white males and four percent who were non-white females.

If 74.6% of scripted roles for cable television went to white actors, then they are WAY OVERREPRESENTED compared to every other demographic, being that they represent about 60% of the population.

Now, hopefully one of the mods will send this excrement of a thread to the Badlands.

Last edited:

That was a nice strong statement. Of course, both of us know that it is a lie. As do all the readers. Some will support the lie, for various reasons.

Strong statements are normally rooted in TRUTH. Your belief that the truth is a lie is not something that I can fix for you.

You don't speak for "all the readers".

And then you claim "Some will support THE LIE for various reasons"?

ROFLMAO!

What are you? The self appointed board psychic?

If there is a so called, "LIE", feel free to point it out and state the "various reasons" that some will support it as opposed to being evasive while trying to think of an answer that makes any sense.

Last edited:

"Behind The Camera" means scriptwriter, producers and directors to name a few.

Minorities are generally UNDERREPRESENTED in those roles.

"Behind The Camera" means scriptwriter, producers and directors to name a few.

Minorities are generally UNDERREPRESENTED in those roles.
....MINORities means just that!! SMALLER of the group --get it???!!
Definition of minority

1a: the period before attainment of majority (see MAJORITY sense 2)
b: the state of being a legal minor
2: the smaller in number of two groups constituting a whole
\hahahahahahhaha

..they are OVER represented in many things

hahahhahahahahahah
it shows blacks were and are OVER represented

hahahhahahahahahah
it shows blacks were and are OVER represented

No it did not. And the fact that you are stupid enough to actually think that a few outdated shows from decades ago proves that to be true now, is hilarious.

Forum List

Back