racism in Hollywood??

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
..I watch a lot of 70s shows and I see a lot of blacks
..considering they are/were 13% of the population, it '''seems'' they were given a lot of roles back then
example: Starsky and Hutch had 2 of the four main characters as black--that's a lot more than 13%
....I'm watching McCloud now, and there's a black character
again, racism ALL over and a HUGE problem is just a myth
The Best 1970s Black TV Shows

..considering they are/were 13% of the population, it '''seems'' they were given a lot of roles back then
example: Starsky and Hutch had 2 of the four main characters as black--that's a lot more than 13%

That is total bullshit. Dig a little deeper and see who the writers, producers, and copyright owners are. They are well over 60% white.

Notice how many shows and movies that have a Indian or a Pakistani with a thick accent.

This is done for comedic effect.....but this is Hollywood's racism on full display.
Then there's the fact that very few blacks are allowed to act like a normal person.
Black movies are always about drug pushers and pimp-talking motherfuckers.

That is total bullshit. Dig a little deeper and see who the writers, producers, and copyright owners are. They are well over 60% white.

Correction: they're jews

Don't forget the janitors and the guys that serve lunch.

hahahhahahahahahah
whites are 67% of the population
....blacks graduate high school at lower levels = less qualified for college where they graduate lower = not many QUALIFIED at all for those jobs
...so the blacks are getting it BETTER than they are qualified for

....1 out of the 3 main characters in McCloud is a black--this is not including the other black I saw

So, Steve - why haven't you just moved on up?

I'd suggest the East side.

Perhaps a deluxe apartment in the sky.

Isn't it about time you finally got a piece of the pie?

hahahhahahahahahah
....blacks graduate high school at lower levels = less qualified for college where they graduate lower = not many QUALIFIED at all for those jobs

Non Hispanic whites are 62% of the population dumbass.Applying your logic, whites are overrepresented in that field because Asians graduate at a higher rate than whites.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAAegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw3BtkX3yrwEVe3AACbqi0sK

I "moved up" and got my piece of the piece of the pie a long time ago, doggie. I'm
retired and sometimes watch reruns of the Beverley Hillbillies and HeeHaw....which remind me of many of the characters in this forum.

I moved up and got my piece of the pie long ago "doggie''". I'm retired and sometimes watch reruns of the Beverly Hillbillies and HeeHaw, which remind me of quite a few of the characters in this forum.

Most of them are Hispanic. Google is your friend Look it up.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

I moved up and got my piece of the pie long ago "doggie''". I'm retired and sometimes watch reruns of the Beverly Hillbillies and HeeHaw, which remind me of quite a few of the characters in this forum.
That you, Jussie?

Most of them are Hispanic. Google is your friend Look it up.

Some of them might be white. You need that to muddy the water and obfuscate the issue.

hahahhahahahahahah

Non Hispanic whites are 62% of the population dumbass.Applying your logic, whites are overrepresented in that field because Asians graduate at a higher rate than whites.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAAegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw3BtkX3yrwEVe3AACbqi0sK
what??
babble

hahahhahahahahahah

Asians are about 8% of the population
you are a REAL dumbass

a black is the MAIN character 1979--I liked that show
Benson
MV5BMjEwMjc0MDE2MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjg1ODg0MQ@@._V1_UY268_CR5,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

That you, Jussie?

hahahhahahahahahah

you are a REAL dumbass

WTF does that have to with anything?You're the nut that always applies percentage of population as well as percapita to every dumbass post that you put up.

Based on the fact that asians are 8% of the population and on average graduate at higher levels than whites then they are obviously underrepresented in the field of movie production.

And by the way stupid. Asians are closer to 5% of the population.

Idiot.

That you, Jussie?

hahahhahahahahahah

you are a REAL dumbass

WTF does that have to with anything?You're the nut that always applies percentage of population as well as percapita to every dumbass post that you put up.

Based on the fact that asians are 8% of the population and on average graduate at higher levels than whites then they are obviously underrepresented in the field of movie production.

And by the way stupid. Asians are closer to 5% of the population.

Idiot.
no-we wouldn't want facts to get in the way
hahahahhahahahahhahah

Forum List

Back