Racism in Georgia school?

bornright

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Texas
Everyone has heard about the nine Atlanta Georgia teachers giving what has been perceived to be a racist math test. There has not been any mention of the race of these teachers. Would it suprise anyone if the teachers were black? We all assume they are white. If these teachers are black would it make the test less racist somehow? My personal guess is that there is black and white among these teachers. Perhaps this is much to do about nothing. Curious why the media has not stated the race of these teachers. Will the NCAAP withdraw their demand that these teachers be fired if the teachers turn out to be black.

Everyone has heard it?

Really?

How can I take you seriously when you start off from such a ridiculous premise.

Everyone has heard it?

Really?

How can I take you seriously when you start off from such a ridiculous premise.

Sorry I just assumed everyone either watched the TV news or read news on the computer or newspaper. In Atlanta Georgia nine 3rd grade teachers gave a math test bringing in a history lesson about slavery times. One question was If Fred was a slave and was beaten 3 times a day for two weeks how many times was he beaten?

Everyone has heard about the nine Atlanta Georgia teachers giving what has been perceived to be a racist math test. There has not been any mention of the race of these teachers. Would it suprise anyone if the teachers were black? We all assume they are white. If these teachers are black would it make the test less racist somehow? My personal guess is that there is black and white among these teachers. Perhaps this is much to do about nothing. Curious why the media has not stated the race of these teachers. Will the NCAAP withdraw their demand that these teachers be fired if the teachers turn out to be black.

Interesting point.

In Britain a black MP, Diane Abbot has been repremanded by her party leader for saying,

White people love playing “divide and rule”. We should not play their game.’
Read more: Diane Abbott Twitter race row: MP faces calls to resign over 'racist' tweet | Mail Online

Forum List

Back