Racism In America. Who Started It

Those series of videos show exactly why white Americans are economically and socially ahead of blacks and it has nothing to do with blacks lack of ability to achieve, it has everything to do with white America placing every obstacle in the way of blacks to ensure everything good for themselves and it once again shows how whites, racist and non-racist, have benefited from the sins of the past, whether they willingly did so or not. The only protected and special group in this country have been whites, history proves this without a shadow of a doubt, so before any white man cries about affirmative action, they ought to look at this video and the history of America itself.

I usually do not post on these threads, but blaming people for other peoples lack of achievement? So now since your race is protected with affirmative action and the like what is the problem? and why is it only this country that is bad? Hasn't Africa existed alot longer then the United States? Why are they not a World Power? Why do they not use their natural resources for the good of their people......? The answer is racism; black on black racism, based ones beliefs and region over skin color. Look I am not trying to bash you but the blame game is pretty old. I understand the USA has some tarnish on it in reguards to race relations, but what country doesn't? It looks to me that this country works hard at diversity and equality.

All I know is my father made me work for everything that I got, nothing was handed to me or given to me, as your post seems to say because of my skin color. If I did not earn it when I was a child, I did not get a damn thing, so what is it that I owe you? How can you move on and better yourself and your people? Heck I think we are all one people in this ship together but it seems that you cannot get past what happened in the past.

If your christian forgive and move on, turn the other cheek and count your blessings.

If your muslim read the Koran and follow their word (hopefully not radical)

If your new age, live long and prosper.

If your an aetheist live each day as if its your last.

If your jewish read the torah

If buddist rub the buddah....ect
and be glad you live in a land that respect each beliefs and you can argue create equality and freedom and liberty for the world to look to.

Rewrite your own history starting today and tomorrow you will have yesterday as your history, I am not saying forget your past but damn man do not dwell on it or you will live it everyday of your future.

Look the US Military is the most diverse "company" in the world they do alot of things right with diversity.

Forum List

Back