RACISM everywhere everyday

The World Cup is now racist. Columbia got beat by England and a whole bunch of their fans said that the World Cup is racist. Even though half of the English team are POCs.

Racism...racism everywhere!
Why do European countries get just under half of the places at the World cup ? The World cup has 32 teams and Europe gets 15 slots.

So, despite roughly 15% of the World being White, say 45% of the World cup teams are White?
What part don’t you idiots get? The World Cup is derived from rankings and points during a season of play. If you team doesn’t rank, it doesn’t get in. Pretty simple!

The World Cup is now racist. Columbia got beat by England and a whole bunch of their fans said that the World Cup is racist. Even though half of the English team are POCs.

Racism...racism everywhere!
Why do European countries get just under half of the places at the World cup ? The World cup has 32 teams and Europe gets 15 slots.

1. It goes by world rankings.

2. You should spent a minimal amout of effort and look at the racial make up of those European teams.
And who makes these rankings ? white ppl
The team makes the ranking by their ability to play. How ignorant are you?

Maybe blacks should try to invent something that the rest of the world will want to join in on, and then they can call the shots. Too bad that's NEVER going to happen, you're all too busy complaining.
We invented you nigga

The first people on earth were black and every human being comes from the black man and woman
What?

You really don’t know a lot about anything do you?

It’s a panel decision based on wins and losses and records. No where is skin color taken into account. Do you realize how stupid you sound?
And who has the final say on that panel ? White people

End of the day if you want to know who are the best teams in any sport, always look at the gambling odds, because they have to get it right.
My God you are obtuse. Open your eyes and stop listening to other people who want to be victims like yourself.

Maybe blacks should try to invent something that the rest of the world will want to join in on, and then they can call the shots. Too bad that's NEVER going to happen, you're all too busy complaining.
We invented you nigga

The first people on earth were black and every human being comes from the black man and woman
Jesus you’re stupid.

Last edited by a moderator:
Daily Mail has an anti-white [ RACIST ] story every day
now, flipping through the channels, What Would You DO? has the most outlandish ''racist'' episode on
my local paper has the most ridiculous anti-white stories--one is a headline--today
I tell you, racism is everywhere everyday--but it's only whites who are racist
so, get out there, and fight that racism---

here is the fake racism--it's a WHITE actress being racist
they produce the ''racism'' when there isn't any

Why do you care? Live your life

we want justice--yes?
we want fairness-yes?
you will let injustice go on??

I'm more focused on my bank account not retarded shit

fbj should probably focus moar.

We invented you nigga

And we’ve surpassed you. Suck it up, princess.
So do you believe you are superior to black men ?
'

No. Stop with the blackspired revisionist history bullshit.

Oh! You waz kangs n shit, so wtf happened, bitch?

Looks like ya'll are a bunch of fail right about now.

Not that one crackanigga with 160 acres up in Sumpter county though, he knows his stuff. He's full of win. I gotta get like him. That man knows what time it is. ;)

Last edited:
We invented you nigga

'

Paul thinks he is superior to white men.

We invented you nigga

'

Well, maybe in physical strength, not in the IQ department, though. Nope.

I ain't sayin' there ain't smart black people, I've known plenty. You know what? There's no point to this shit.
Paul Essian is a racist douche. I could have my black friend I grew up with beat him with "The big man sticK"

Idk about the "Big man stick" It's really a 2x4 with a cutout for a handle.

On it, it reads: "Big man stick: For Big men only"

Not sure if my 6'5" friend with fists like bricks means that only he can use it, or that it's only necessary when going up against big men.

That part is ambiguous. I know it's a "Big man stick" though. Indeed it is. And it's in his trunk. If I'm lyin', I'm dyin'.

rofl.gif

Last edited:
We invented you nigga

'

Well, maybe in physical strength, not in the IQ department, though. Nope.

I ain't sayin' there ain't smart black people, I've known plenty. You know what? There's no point to this shit.
Paul Essian is a racist douche. I could have my black friend I grew up with beat him with "The big man sticK"

Idk about the "Big man stick" It's really a 2x4 with a cutout for a handle.

On it, it reads: "Big man stick: For Big men only"

Not sure if my 6'5" friend with fists like bricks means that only he can use it, or that it's only necessary when going up against big men.

That part is ambiguous. I know it's a "Big man stick" though. Indeed it is. And it's in his trunk. If I'm lyin', I'm dyin'.

rofl.gif

Yeah, I like my black friend I grew up with. He knew my mama, and I knew his.
We used to go in on a dime bag of weed every afternoon, and hustle us both up an extra lunch at school the next day.

Oh man, I'll never forget when we just roasted a good one outside the arcade, we're holding a couple of posts up, and here comes this dude that's whiter than me, throws up his hand, with some kinda hand jive, and goes "Yo, playa" and goes into the arcade..wearing some red parachute pants.

Me an old boy couldn't get off the ground for like 5 minutes at least!
U ever laugh that hard? Holy shit! That was serious.

"Yo, playa!" :abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
Who are the folks declaring Racism is a huge issue?

Exposing 'Pro Black' Modus Operandi, Logic, Fvvkery, Savagery, White Supremacy

Highlights from a live Facebook broadcast published on September 1, 2017 by Mrs. Princella Lashawn Clark-Carr who clearly explains "Pro Black" Logic, as well as the "Pro Black" Modus Operandi for LOUDLY declaring slavery and "white supremacy" are impeding the progress of black or American citizens of African descent...while "Pro Black" minded Americans IGNORE the "Atrocities, Fvvkery and Savagery" Princella observes occurring in black or African American neighborhoods and communities.

'Exposing 'Pro Black' Modus Operandi, Logic, Fvvkery, Savagery, White Supremacy'

Watch the entire 35:19 video here:

___
YouTube Search Terms: 'Pro-Black American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr. David Carroll

Peace.

Forum List

Back