Racism Equals Self-Hate

You expect whites to destroy our living standards just to give blacks a double standard outside of the law? You people are the nut cases. Blacks have to charge to become part of our society. It isn't us that need to do shit.

Blacks are the ones killing and raping at astronomical levels. How does it make whites the bad guys for wanting to stay away from it? Seems like simple survival and common sense.

Last edited:
Race is very superficial and skin color really determines no other inner characteristic.

Genetics and evolution say otherwise. The "it's just skin color" argument is like saying the only difference between a blue Yugo and a red Porshe is the paint. Genetics determine intelligence, behavior, morality, standards, habits, diseases... appearance is just one aspect. I sometimes wonder why people so fervently cling to the notion that "only appearance is determined by ancestry"... really? Why would you separate physical make-up from mental make-up? I guess theology has something to do with it (i.e., we're all equal before God), and that's cool, but why blind yourself to the obvious?

good example. race determines the skin colour, not the other way around. skin colour is simply a phenotypical expression of the genetic inheritence of the continental cluster genotype.

edit- your sig is incorrect. asians are ~1/3 standard deviation higher than whites, mostly in math aptitude, about 5 IQ points. the jewish group that is 1 STD higher than whites is the Ashkenazi only, shepardic jews are not as high.

Last edited:
Conversely, the hard core racist will probably never change their beliefs and it would be almost impossible. For to do so would involve a very uncomfortable amount of self reflection…

Actually, I think the opposite is going on: the hard-core race denier will find it very uncomfortable to change his beliefs.

I started in life as anyone else on issues of race. My parents were liberal, I watched 'The Cosby Show'. When the "Bell Curve" hit, the notion actually made me pretty upset. If races are inherently different, well, that blows an entire world-view that I invested decades in building. Bummer, dude.

But the more I poked around this forbidden topic, the clearer the reality of it became, and so much of the "inexplicable" aspects of modern life started to make sense. Inner-city squalor, despite decades of sending them billions, isn't so crazy when you consider where that all comes from.

my change in worldview followed a similar trajectory

Racism may not be an expression of self hate.

It could be merely a lack of understanding.

Race is very superficial and skin color really determines no other inner characteristic.

Genetics and evolution say otherwise.

The truth, of course, is exactly the opposite of your bullshit, you cowardly idiot. You have been educated on this many times, but you are too stupid and too afraid to learn.

all your posts seem to contain the ad hom 'coward'.

anyone who is willing to synthesize an understanding based on evidence, and then defend it publically even though it brings derision is the exact opposite of coward.

while I would not call you a 'coward' for following the politically correct version of racial understanding, I would say you have a sheep-like tendency to follow the pack and an amazing capacity to ignore any evidence that disagrees with your fairytale. hardly what I would call brave.

I grew up not even realizing that racism existed until I reached an age of about 12. Primarily because my parents did not speak of it and were not bigoted or judgmental in actions or words, and the primary school that I attended in a very affluent area had very few black students and they were immensely popular.

When I became aware of the concept, it was mind blowing to me. Even as I have aged, the concept is still mind blowing to me. Sexism in comparison is easily understandable. Considering that men and women are wired very differently, have different goals and objectives, are physically very different and even think differently…it can actually make sense. It doesn’t make it right, but it can make sense why there would be sexism.

Racism, however, does not make sense. I share more defining characteristics with a black female than I do with a white male. Race is very superficial and skin color really determines no other inner characteristic. Culture is a whole different matter, but it too has very superficial characteristics. Meaning, that same being could be raised in varying cultures, and it is just the society, culture and or religion that has placed a wash of characteristics on the being.

It is definitely nurture over nature.

Considering racism today, I asked myself how it could be possible for one human being to hate millions of other human beings based on something as superficial as skin color. And my answer was: It’s not.

It’s not possible to hate or even dislike millions of people you’ve never met. Racism is nothing more than a projection of self-hate. Dislike or even hate for oneself is a very difficult thing to deal with. Rare are the people who have this negative self image and actually own it and recognize it consciously. Those who do so can be recognized by their consciously self destructive actions (for example: cutting).

Since the hate or negative feelings towards oneself are so very difficult to deal with, they are pushed back to the subconscious and from there projected onto an infinitely more satisfying and safe target: the “Other”.

It allows one with a negative self image to disown the feelings and place them somewhere easier to deal with. It also allows for a great deal of subconscious justification and rationalization. “Why does my life suck? It’s because of the Other. The Other is the reason for my dissatisfaction.”

Think about it; how many happy racists are there? The few I’ve met were very unsatisfied and unhappy with their lives and showed it in words and actions. Now conversely, how many truly happy people are racist? None.

Love for oneself transfers easily intro love for all others. Indeed, it is the same thing.

There are exceptions under this premise…For example, there are people who were “taught” to be racist by their parents and upbringing, we see this with some of the older generation. Some of them come out of it by their own growth, but even those who don’t, their “racism” is a thin veneer of nurture and does not carry with it the burden of the hate or dislike. It’s also something that can be easily overturned by the right experience and by gaining knowledge and awareness.

Conversely, the hard core racist will probably never change their beliefs and it would be almost impossible. For to do so would involve a very uncomfortable amount of self reflection…

True racists should be contained but treated gently. Think of them as abused children who lash out. Can they be dangerous? Certainly, but they do deserve a fair amount of pity.

I think your opinion is somewhat immature and ungrounded in reality. no doubt another few decades of being alive will reshape some of your beliefs.

Racism may not be an expression of self hate.

It could be merely a lack of understanding.

Seeing that I have all the data on my side...I'd say I have a higher understanding then you do. :eusa_boohoo:

Seriously, just look at any city with a large population of blacks and you will find violence(gangs, drugs, victim mindset). I posted a huge amount of data further up this "thread" for you to study. What pisses me off is everything is always the white mans fault and blacks act like o'booyyys we can't do nooo'sss wrong whats so ever. We're always innocent and you're a racist white piece of shit. This is the attitude I'm getting from the black community....

One such mindset that simply doesn't care about their children or standards of living as most of their men don't seem to want to have any part with their families. "Most" blacks want the government to take care of them and walk around through life as a victim. They see a whitey and they want to kill that motherfucker. Tell me, how do we have peace with this kind of mindset? Let's not blame whites for wanting to get away from it. Let's instead understand that most whites just want to live in peace.

I would say you have a sheep-like tendency to follow the pack and an amazing capacity to ignore any evidence that disagrees with your fairytale.

And you would be wrong - again.

all your posts seem to contain the ad hom 'coward'.

Only when addressing an evident coward.

Why is he a coward? We're discussing real science and facts here. :eusa_boohoo:

we just dont understand the 'real' definition of coward. remember when Bill Maher got fired for questioning whether the 911 hijackers were cowards? of all the obnoxious things he has said, that was practically the only one he ever got censured for. obviously 'coward' means someone who has a different belief than liberals.

Racism is merely one way that mankinds nature propensity for ethnocentrism manifests.

EVery society regardless of racial composition has an underclass that for one reason or the other that greater society fears.

If the world was entirely WHITE, I can assure you, there'd STILL BE one group of people that was treated like dogs.

Real geneticists will tell you that there is only one race, human.

People believe what they want and, thus, create realities that must be lived with. Look at the Nazis and their delusional beliefs, but they sure made a mess trying to live them out.

So, many will still wander around in the wilderness of misguided misanthropy. There is no redeeming someone who will not be redeemed.

Racism is merely one way that mankinds nature propensity for ethnocentrism manifests.

EVery society regardless of racial composition has an underclass that for one reason or the other that greater society fears.

If the world was entirely WHITE, I can assure you, there'd STILL BE one group of people that was treated like dogs.

If you saw my sister with her dogs, you might be tempted to allow yourself such treatment!

Racism, Misty, is a survival mechanism that we're hardwired to take notice of.

uh, no, it's not. But if it makes you feel good to believe that, then by all means, continue. :)

Genetics determine intelligence, behavior, morality, standards, habits, diseases... appearance is just one aspect. I sometimes wonder why people so fervently cling to the notion that "only appearance is determined by ancestry"... really?

Genetics determine intelligence, yes. diseases, yes... Behavior, morality, standards and habits, certainly not. Those are definitely learned traits, not inherited. I wouldn't say that ONLY appearance is determined by ancestry...but for the most part...regarding the things that truly matter such as character traits like kindness, empathy, honor, bravery, selflessness, determination, ect...those things are not determined by race.

My beliefs do play a (small) part. I believe in reincarnation. Experience is the greatest teacher.

Racism is nothing more than a projection of self-hate. Dislike or even hate for oneself is a very difficult thing to deal with.

Here's another persistent delusion of the race-denial crowd that really irks me. I am sure that somewhere out there, you can find a redneck white guy in a trailer who likes to laugh about blacks on welfare because they make him look good by comparison. But by and large, preferring your own race and wanting to protect and preserve your own ethnicity has nothing to do with self-hate. Yet this has somehow become the pop psychological analysis of the race-deniers on USMB...

"You've achieved nothing in life, you just want to blame your problems on others." A nice import from the response to black complaints of racism, yeah, but sorry: most academics, writers or other pro-white activists aren't really coming from there.

Recognizing that blacks have lower IQ's isn't really a product of self-hatred -- it's a product of recognizing a fact.

IQ tests do have their limitations; hopefully you realize that. When you talk about "protecting and preserving" ethnicity, I realize how far apart in our thinking we are. In my eyes, we have already been all of it. What is there to protect?
Yours, I think, is a very tribal mentality. Not necessarily bad, but not necessarily good, either.

And as I said, there are many exceptions to the self-hating racist. But all of those exceptions include ignorance.

It’s also something that can be easily overturned by the right experience and by gaining knowledge and awareness.

Uh huh... this one's straight out of the "Diversity in the Workplace" training materials, but it's a load of bullshit. In reality, the more "experience" you have with non-whites, the more you discover how different they are.

You're very incorrect. The experiences I have had taught me how much women the world over are exactly the same and how men of the world are exactly the same. :D

By your multiple posts, it would seem I hit a nerve with you. I wonder why that is?

Sadly, whites are taught to worship at the PC diversity alter and ignore the reality around them concerning non whites. :cool:

tsk, tsk. Sunni, I thought you were Muslim. Aren't you supposed to at least pretend not to be racist?

You have an interesting point... And really it serves to strengthen my position that the racism is not a reflection of lack on the part of this "underclass" (I'm thinking of caste system in India) but rather a lack on the part of those who would attach themselves to such thoughts to soothe their small self esteems.
I think to put it in simpler terms...racism is a lack of love. Love starts with the self.

So, many will still wander around in the wilderness of misguided misanthropy. There is no redeeming someone who will not be redeemed.

There is always hope.

But the chances are slim. Considering how much it would hurt to admit that what I'm saying is true.

Blacks are 10 times as racist as whites and cause most of the racial violence in this country. Think about that before you judge us whites. "Racism" as you call it is simply common sense of the realites of the black community that causes the majority of the violence in this country(52.2% of all murders, 39% of all rapes).

Do you want us to be blind to violence? 12 times more likely to murder a white woman, ect. So you want white dads to not feel concern of the realies of a people that are over 72% of all cases leave the woman to raise the child. I guess you simply don't care about what it does to our society. The damage people like you have done to our cities is disgusting.

Whites have every fucking right to have our concerns. People like you love to shame us into accepting this crap, but that just gives blacks the excuse to keep doing it.

Last edited:
Mysic telling someone that has real concerns that it's just self hate=you are a fucking idiot. You people are fools if you think the problems with the black community is all in our heads.
This is all you morons have...Spin and lie.

Let's shame whitey into accepting astronomical crime rates within our communities. Blacks can DO NO WRONG.

The number one thing blacks need to do to become more accepted is simply admit when they're wrong. Work to better their communities.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back