Racism does not exist!

manu1959 said:
somehow i doubt he will agree with anything i posted....so play away

Not only that, but he will ignore any points we make that he cant counter, unless he wants to admit he is wrong, like

Larry Elder showing up for the ad.

SpidermanTuba said:
Its obviously their fault for listening to hip hop instead of country.

I would have no idea where this culture comes from. Except that 50% of all the landlords I've ever had expressed in one way or another that they don't like to rent to blacks.

Gee, I wonder why??? Should tell you something.

again, respond to my Larry Elder comment. Ignoring it shows you are wrong.

SpidermanTuba said:
How many families was this? A few hundred?

There are Jews who are anti-Semitic. Therefore, it is OK to hate Jews.

Dunno, go ask a member of Hammas, you support their cause dont you?

Abbey Normal said:
You really are the cliche lib. Everyone is a victim, Bush is evil, the USA is always wrong, whites are racist, there should be no limits on lawsuits, the world is coming to an end, :blah2: :blah2: :blah2:

Did I miss any?

are you kidding?

ITs Bush's fault,
Its Bush's fault,
Its Bush's fault
ITs Bush's fault,
Its Bush's fault,
Its Bush's fault
ITs Bush's fault,
Its Bush's fault,
Its Bush's fault
ITs Bush's fault,
Its Bush's fault,
Its Bush's fault
ITs Bush's fault,
Its Bush's fault,
Its Bush's fault
ITs Bush's fault,
Its Bush's fault,
Its Bush's fault

You missed alot of em! :)

SpidermanTuba said:
William Joyce - US Message Board's Bigot of the Day!

He should be applauded for abandoning all subtlty and letting his true White Supremacist thoughts shine out for all to see!

I hate to tell you this spidey, but this is the Gods honest truth.

You and WJ are the exact same problem.
You are both at the extreme ends of the situation, while the rest of us are in the middle.

We dont see racism as the big boogey man you do, we recognize it for what it is. We also dont think that whites are superior to blacks, as WJ does. We realize that each individual should be responded to on their own merits.

Its a big cirlce, you and WJ are so far apart on the extreme ends of the rope, that when you bring it together to make a loop, you two are right next to each other, so go ahead, critize him all you want, you are looking in a mirror.

WJ would like to make slavery legal again. You, on the other hand are helping to create a self imposed slavery through very subtle and deceptive means. You mentally enslave blacks by making them think they are victims, and that its white man who must change, white society is their burden, when nothing could be farther from the truth.

MLK day is arriving, and he would speak out to the masses of blacks you enslave through govt programs and manipulation of their emotions, that "they should get up and make themselves free through education and hard work".

The white man and woman who enslave the blacks of todays America are those hypocrites on the left who pander to them so they can get their votes, offering them handouts instead of education, offering them free medical services instead of good medical advice, offering them anger instead of solutions, offering them empty promises of a racist free world instead of the reality of the real American dream.

(OH SHIIIT! My soapbox just tipped over,,,,, I'll be B...A AAAAAAAAAAACK)

LuvRPgrl said:
WJ would like to make slavery legal again.

This is absolutely false. Show me the thread where I advocate this. Meanwhile, I'll show you the threads where I discuss the folly of human slavery. Being an advocate for white interests and proponent of separatism isn't just different from advocacy of slavery, it's contrary to it. You can't separate racial groups and maintain slavery. Kinda like how the liberal media likes to call us "white supremacists," but how can you be "supreme" over a group YOU DON'T WANT TO LIVE WITH? Ah, but never mind. Logic is lost on pretty much everyone when it comes to race.

Just because I don't advocate the politically correct line on racial issues doesn't give you the license to attribute false positions to me.

Humph!

William Joyce said:
This is absolutely false. Show me the thread where I advocate this. Meanwhile, I'll show you the threads where I discuss the folly of human slavery. Being an advocate for white interests and proponent of separatism isn't just different from advocacy of slavery, it's contrary to it. You can't separate racial groups and maintain slavery. Kinda like how the liberal media likes to call us "white supremacists," but how can you be "supreme" over a group YOU DON'T WANT TO LIVE WITH? Ah, but never mind. Logic is lost on pretty much everyone when it comes to race.

Just because I don't advocate the politically correct line on racial issues doesn't give you the license to attribute false positions to me.

Humph!

No, you sit around in pipe dreams that you know will never come to fruition. This "separation" is never going to happen, you may as well begin to get with the reality of life rather than sitting and wishing. Learn to live with people, they will be here regardless.

LuvRPgrl said:

You are both at the extreme ends of the situation, while the rest of us are in the middle.

We dont see racism as the big boogey man you do, we recognize it for what it is. We also dont think that whites are superior to blacks, as WJ does. We realize that each individual should be responded to on their own merits.

Its a big cirlce, you and WJ are so far apart on the extreme ends of the rope, that when you bring it together to make a loop, you two are right next to each other, so go ahead, critize him all you want, you are looking in a mirror.

WJ would like to make slavery legal again. You, on the other hand are helping to create a self imposed slavery through very subtle and deceptive means. You mentally enslave blacks by making them think they are victims, and that its white man who must change, white society is their burden, when nothing could be farther from the truth.

The above has to be the most vacuous argument I have ever encounted in my life, utterly devoid of reason, logic, and merit.

Your suggestion that I can somehow "make" black people think something is clearly a indication of your subconscious racism, as you know damn well I can't "make" you think anything so how the hell could I "make" them think anything unless you believe their minds to not be as strong as yours?

William Joyce said:
" but how can you be "supreme" over a group YOU DON'T WANT TO LIVE WITH?

If you want a racially pure society I would suggest you try living in another country. The U.S. is probably the most racially diverse nation in the world and we like it like that.

Just how do you intend to separate the races, WJ? Are you going to put all the blacks in the nice neighborhoods and send them all to the nice schools while you put all the whites in the crappy dilapidated neighborhoods and the crappy schools? I figured you would, since you like blacks so much.

BTW, you are an insult to all Reagan Republicans. And America, as well. Just thank God you live in a nation where you can spout your racist beliefs with impunity.

You want separation of the races? How bout you send the blacks back to Africa, and send your own ass back to Europe, and let the natives have their land back?

LuvRPgrl said:

MLK day is arriving, and he would speak out to the masses of blacks you enslave through govt programs and manipulation of their emotions, that "they should get up and make themselves free through education and hard work".

The white man and woman who enslave the blacks of todays America are those hypocrites on the left who pander to them so they can get their votes, offering them handouts instead of education, offering them free medical services instead of good medical advice, offering them anger instead of solutions, offering them empty promises of a racist free world instead of the reality of the real American dream.

(OH SHIIIT! My soapbox just tipped over,,,,, I'll be B...A AAAAAAAAAAACK)

Hypocrites on the right AND the left pander to blacks, women, hispanics. They treat them like children by espousing whatever the hell they think they want to hear. Conservative women are making things difficult for politicians by rebelling against feminism.

William Joyce said:
Left to their own devices, races separate themselves. It takes government force and media lies to force them together.

What government is forcing you to remain here instead of going back to your home continent of Europe?

SpidermanTuba said:
What government is forcing you to remain here instead of going back to your home continent of Europe?
I may be missing something here, jumping in at the end and all, but my guess, WJ has no intention of leaving. It's the 'newcomers' that have a problem, trying to set rules and all. WJ has a larger point.

William Joyce said:

Humph!

Im supreme over snakes, even though I dont live with any. Any problem with that logic?

My slavery statement is a euphamism.

SpidermanTuba said:
Why would it matter?

Are they no longer bigots because they have positive qualities as well?

It would matter because according to liberals, blacks cant be racists. So if they were placed by black people...

Also, the persons reasons could be very personal. You ever stop to think that maybe those placing the ad were raped, robbed or mugged by a black person? Would it be sexist if a female didnt want a male in her house?
what about age? Is it ok for an old person to not want a young person?

SpidermanTuba said:
I think its a reasonable assumption. Would you assume that a graffitti of a Swastika was done by a non-Jew?

However, its still racist regardless of the race of the racist.

Actually there were Jews who helped murder other Jews in death camps.

SpidermanTuba said:
The above has to be the most vacuous argument I have ever encounted in my life, utterly devoid of reason, logic, and merit.

Your suggestion that I can somehow "make" black people think something is clearly a indication of your subconscious racism, as you know damn well I can't "make" you think anything so how the hell could I "make" them think anything unless you believe their minds to not be as strong as yours?

Your racism is showing. Your inability to influence my thinking has nothing to do with my race, and everything to do with strength of personality.

There are many blacks whom you couldnt affect, yet there are many, whites and blacks whom you could if you support govt programs that are very, very powerful. Living on welfare, year in and year out has to have its toll on your self esteem.

William Joyce said:
Left to their own devices, races separate themselves. It takes government force and media lies to force them together.

People have the right to live wherever they want anywhere on the earth. If you tried to tell me whom I can marry, or where I can live, I would kick your ass so hard your shit would come out sideways.

Fortunately you cant do either, so your defecation process shall stay intact.
Both of them, the crap that you defecate and the bullshit that comes out of your mouth.

Forum List

Back