Racism Causes More Taxpayer Dollars To Be Spent....

retrying a POS that raped an elderly woman with a salad dressing bottle. The suspect is a Black guy charged with murder on death row. Because of the racists trying the case this guy theoretically could go free. They decided to keep Black jurors off the jury.

Supreme Court sides with death row inmate in race discrimination case - CNNPolitics.com

Yo, where was the Black guys Defense Lawyers? Can`t put the blame on the Judge and Prosecutor!!!!

"GTP"
20120926-214225.jpg

Great! Time to retry OJ. But this time they'll have to recreate his razed home and use all those original pics of OJ and his white friends, especially women, his defense team had removed so the black jurors wouldn't turn their backs on the murderer.

Great! Time to retry OJ. But this time they'll have to recreate his razed home and use all those original pics of OJ and his white friends, especially women, his defense team had removed so the black jurors wouldn't turn their backs on the murderer.
Too late. Furman screwed that one up too by planting evidence. One day you cave chimps will learn.

Too late. Furman screwed that one up too by planting evidence. One day you cave chimps will learn.
LOL...Why'd they want to hide all OJ's white friends form the jury niggas? Oh, nevermind...all honest folks - white, black, or otherwise - know the answer.

LOL...Why'd they want to hide all OJ's white friends form the jury niggas? Oh, nevermind...all honest folks - white, black, or otherwise - know the answer.
I guess you didnt realize most Blacks thought of OJ as an uncle tom. :laugh:

But they danced in the street when he was acquitted.

I did too. Not because it was OJ but because he was Black.

retrying a POS that raped an elderly woman with a salad dressing bottle. The suspect is a Black guy charged with murder on death row. Because of the racists trying the case this guy theoretically could go free. They decided to keep Black jurors off the jury.

Supreme Court sides with death row inmate in race discrimination case - CNNPolitics.com
So white people are not capable of being fair and unbiased?
You're such a racist.
Looking at their long track record of system racism in justice I would have to say hell no.

You're such a racist.
Looking at their long track record of system racism in justice I would have to say hell no.
You qualify as a bigot and spit on MLK's grave too.

You're such a racist.
MLK thought whites were untrustworthy as well. What exactly did you think he was doing when he was fighting for civil rights?

You're such a racist.
MLK thought whites were untrustworthy as well. What exactly did you think he was doing when he was fighting for civil rights?
MLK did not believe in skin color as a division.
You do.

You're such a racist.
MLK did not believe in skin color as a division.
You do.
No one said he did. I said he thought whites in general were untrustworthy.

So you weren't concerned about justice?

So you weren't concerned about justice?
Very concerned. Furman screwed that up. Once it became clear that he had planted evidence I begin to wonder what else they had done. OJ getting off was a vindication of all the times I have seen cops plant stuff on Black people and arrest them effectively screwing up their lives and their childrens lives.

Duh, are there any white uncle Toms? Other than relatives of course.
Anyway, we got it. The porch monkeys danced because the black uncle Tom was acquitted in part because a fellow monkey on his defense team hid OJ's pics highlighting his uncle Tom lifestyle. Life must be kinda easy when folks are that stupid.

Duh, are there any white uncle Toms? Other than relatives of course.
Anyway, we got it. The porch monkeys danced because the black uncle Tom was acquitted in part because a fellow monkey on his defense team hid OJ's pics highlighting his uncle Tom lifestyle. Life must be kinda easy when folks are that stupid.
I dont recall seeing any white people dancing but to reiterate my point Black people were happy because the racist actions of the police caused them to lose the case against OJ...a Black man.

If AB didn't know about this before they will now, time for a little jailhouse justice.

Forum List

Back