Racism and excuses

Let's face it. Since the days of John C Calhoun democrats have preached that blacks are far too educationally and developmentally regressed to be allowed to fend for themselves and as such they need the paternalism of white charity. They cannot advance educationally unless whites give them schools. They cannot advance economically unless whites give them welfare. They cannot advance politically unless white give them elected office. Dems have long held that blacks lack the personal wherewithal to provide for themselves.

It's good that dems got over their proclivity for outright slavery in exchange for their benefience...now they just demand political lordship in the form of votes.

So again, if 90 percent of blacks vote for him simply because he is black that is fine and dandy. If a majority ( not even as high as 70 percent) vote for McCain cause he is white, THAT is bad? Do I have that right?

We need to allocate districts to ensure blacks get elected but when whites get elected that is bad. We always hear how 13 percent of the population is black but not 13 percent of the Congress critters are black and that is bad.

It is a bullshit claim. It can not be one without the other. Obama draws massive black votes for NO OTHER reason then the color of his skin and that is just fine, but if whites don't vote for him WE are racist?

Race is definately an issue, Look at West Virginia and Kentucky in the Dem primary. They were a landslide for Hillary when every other state was fairly close. What do these 2 states have in common. They are most uneducated and 90% white. Yes it goes both ways. Black people will vote for Obama the same way. We wont get rid of racism until all the old black and white racists die off.

Race is definitely an issue, Look at West Virginia and Kentucky in the Dem primary. They were a landslide for Hillary when every other state was fairly close. What do these 2 states have in common. They are most uneducated and 90% white. Yes it goes both ways. Black people will vote for Obama the same way. We wont get rid of racism until all the old black and white racists die off.

I honestly don't think we will ever get rid of racism. It runs throughout families, and it is continually taught.

I was thinking that exact same thing when I read his post. I was starting to think HE was confused.

Just because you keep spewing that bullshit, doesn't make it true.

You don't see the Liberals calling John McCain by his middle name.

Why?

Because it isn't a Muslim name and wasn't the name of a evil dictator from Iraq. It's called Republican Fear Tactics on stupid americans who are stupid enough to believe he must be a Muslim because of his middle name.

By that logic, anyone named Mercedes or Lexus must be a car. :cuckoo:

That is the mans middle name, like it or not!

Refer to my post above.

How about we use your first name, give you a Muslim middle name and then your last name. Then try to run for the senate, never mind the presidency in somewhere like WV.

Tell me what happens. I'm willing to bet the bank I already know what will. :lol:

Forum List

Back