Racism against caucasians expanding

Millions of Ukrainians were enslaved in Nazi camps, and millions of Ukrainians were enslaved in Soviet Gulag's.

Millions of Ukrainians starved to death in the Holodomor, and millions of Ukrainians were killed by Nazi Germany.

Once again proof that whites will do the same to their own. Also Ukrainians weren't enslaved in the US.

He said non-Whites suffered, and implied Whites did not, and made absolutely no mention of the U.S.A.

Many non-Whites also weren't enslaved in the U.S.A.

You can't just say "implied" to create your strawman. He said non whites suffered. So far you agree except you just want to include "all suffering" to dilute it.

He definitely implied that Whites didn't suffer like non-Whites.

It's not your call but that's your only problem...the problem is what YOU think he meant. Besides that you don't have a real gripe

He also implied that Whites should suffer, so they'll identify with non-Whites more.

If you are able to feel the pain of racism against whites, doesn't that help you understand the far greater pain that non-whites have endured for centuries?
Who said anything about pain? Hypocrisy? Without a doubt, but no pain.
Just think of the astounding stupidity of NYcarbineer's post. I've never had my body horribly mangled in a fatal car accident either - but I can completely understand how horrific it is for anyone who was. I've never had my skull cracked open by a baseball bat - but I can completely understand the pain and suffering for anyone who has.

One does not have to endure something to understand. :banghead:

You're crying about anti-white racism while denying there's ever been any such thing as anti-nonwhite racism.
I did no such thing, snowflake. Don't put words in my mouth because you're ashamed of your own idiocy.

And here is a government official specifically targeting the caucasian community...

Seattle mayor plans to combat ‘white privilege’ with a tax on certain drinks

If you are able to feel the pain of racism against whites, doesn't that help you understand the far greater pain that non-whites have endured for centuries
Well by that "logic" - you better start advocating for men to brutally rape you so that you can (and I quote) "understand the far greater pain that women have endured for centuries".

Come on...don't be a hypocrite. I want to see you vocally advocating to be raped all over this board so you can "understand". Oops....
NYcarbineer - I don't hear you! Why aren't you more vocal on this board that you need to be brutally gang raped by men so that you can "understand the far greater pain that women have endured for centuries"?!? Don't go all quiet on me now snowflake. Don't be a hypocrite. Be consistent in your position.

Once again proof that whites will do the same to their own. Also Ukrainians weren't enslaved in the US.

He said non-Whites suffered, and implied Whites did not, and made absolutely no mention of the U.S.A.

Many non-Whites also weren't enslaved in the U.S.A.

You can't just say "implied" to create your strawman. He said non whites suffered. So far you agree except you just want to include "all suffering" to dilute it.

He definitely implied that Whites didn't suffer like non-Whites.

It's not your call but that's your only problem...the problem is what YOU think he meant. Besides that you don't have a real gripe

He also implied that Whites should suffer, so they'll identify with non-Whites more.

Again the only problem you have is what you think he meant but wasnt said

Pretty disgusting from a group that one would think understands what it's like to be discriminated against. How very "inclusive" of this left-wing group...

Harvard students plan graduation ceremony for blacks only, claim it’s ‘not about segregation’

I've been noticing this for quite some time...yep, pre Trump era.
This country is still 77% white. "Some people" should use caution and tread lightly before this starts to snowball out of control...I'm pretty sure we all know the facts and arithmetic...there's a predetermined winner should this take-off. Shit, I may stop sending EBT cards out starting tomorrow.

And here is a government official specifically targeting the caucasian community...

Seattle mayor plans to combat ‘white privilege’ with a tax on certain drinks

If you are able to feel the pain of racism against whites, doesn't that help you understand the far greater pain that non-whites have endured for centuries
Well by that "logic" - you better start advocating for men to brutally rape you so that you can (and I quote) "understand the far greater pain that women have endured for centuries".

Come on...don't be a hypocrite. I want to see you vocally advocating to be raped all over this board so you can "understand". Oops....
NYcarbineer - I don't hear you! Why aren't you more vocal on this board that you need to be brutally gang raped by men so that you can "understand the far greater pain that women have endured for centuries"?!? Don't go all quiet on me now snowflake. Don't be a hypocrite. Be consistent in your position.

Before I thought that individual was exceptionally dumb. Now I am thinking - he can't possibly be mentally functional.

Most rapes happen in prison and the targets are men. NYCarbineer - time to lube up... oh wait, they don't have that luxury.

I'm sufficiently outraged.

Where is the separate graduation for the Mixed race kids.

Show me a racist and I’ll show you a liberal every time. The left has always been the party of racists.

10E6B2CE-F5B9-4AF0-BF37-B7EFF31C2CDE.jpeg

NY Times defends hiring of editorial writer after emergence of past racial tweets

Forum List

Back