Racism, a history

Was that not the truth what the Bass posted? The Bass is far from insecure.

Racism is not exclusive to whites. You yourself are proof of that.

Again, what is it I am supposed to be insecure about? I'm not racist and you might as well talk to the tree in your yard as expect me to hold myself accountable for what others do, or allow a racist like YOU to hold me accountable.

That street runs two ways, bubba.

On a worldwide scale, non-whites have never done to whites what whites have done to them, ie, wiping out entire populations, stealing land and resources and enacting a racist power structure and system designed to keep people of a certain skin color down and in a lower social and econimic status.
Obviously, you have ignored Africa.
Black people make up a small percentage of the population.

Racism is not exclusive to whites. You yourself are proof of that.

1) The Bass never stated racism was exclusive to whites, the Bass stated that on a worldwide scale, racist whites have done more harm to nonwhites with their racism and no non-white has ever done to whites what racist whites have done to non-whites. In every continet they have stepped their foot in, whether it be Africa, Asia, Austraila, South America, North America, Central America etc, whites have oppresssed, stolen land from, brutalized, raped, enslaved and committed genocidal acts as well as setting up a white supremacist system to ensure they maintain control, even *AFTER* colonialism. Thats evil on a worldwide scale, and no nonwhite has ever done that, this isn't racism what the Bass is saying, its facts and you know it is, to deny it would be outright lying. This isn't saying that all whites are/have always been racist, read in between the lines.

2) The Bass isn't racist.

Again, what is it I am supposed to be insecure about? I'm not racist and you might as well talk to the tree in your yard as expect me to hold myself accountable for what others do, or allow a racist like YOU to hold me accountable.

That street runs two ways, bubba.

Who said you were racist? This is what the Bass means by insecurity, no one said *YOU* specifically were a racist, the Bass was speaking about collective crimes against nonwhites on a worldwide scale committed by people of European descent. If the Bass thought you were a racist he would have outright called you one and gave an eplanation for why.

Forum List

Back