Racing Around in Circles

I heard
COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Violent crime rates have more to do with poverty levels in a neighborhood than with the race of local residents, new research has found.

A study of Columbus neighborhoods found that violent crime rates in extremely disadvantaged white neighborhoods were very similar to rates in comparable Black neighborhoods.

The violent crime rate in highly disadvantaged Black areas was 22 per 1,000 residents, not much different from the 20 per 1,000 rate in similar white communities.

I heard
COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Violent crime rates have more to do with poverty levels in a neighborhood than with the race of local residents, new research has found.

A study of Columbus neighborhoods found that violent crime rates in extremely disadvantaged white neighborhoods were very similar to rates in comparable Black neighborhoods.

The violent crime rate in highly disadvantaged Black areas was 22 per 1,000 residents, not much different from the 20 per 1,000 rate in similar white communities.
Still trying to blame poverty for black crime, eh?

I heard

Still trying to blame poverty for black crime, eh?

nope. blaming poverty for cracker crime

How do the Japanese identify themselves?
how would you know what neighborhoods to avoid without racial demographics?
Well, we could go by the crime rate.

Why not stick with your traditional method -- drive around and count the number of TVs tuned to Fox Noise...
Or we could just ask you, then do the opposite.
that time of the month again? The Big Flow?

Why not stick with your traditional method -- drive around and count the number of TVs tuned to Fox Noise...
Put the bottle down.

Put the bottle down.

Apparently the Flow is too much for a mere bottle. Gonna need a barrel.

This essplains the awful color on the car too.

Put the bottle down.

Apparently the Flow is too much for a mere bottle. Gonna need a barrel.

This essplains the awful color on the car too.

Period Red?

Are we flirting with the idea of racial profiling? Is this to suggest some racial groups to be singled out as more susceptible to committing certain crimes? I'm not sure I'd be wanting to move myself into that direction when referencing "certain neighborhoods"

Are we flirting with the idea of racial profiling? Is this to suggest some racial groups to be singled out as more susceptible to committing certain crimes? I'm not sure I'd be wanting to move myself into that direction when referencing "certain neighborhoods"

get out more often. even most black people I know try to avoid mostly black neighborhoods. It's not so much racial profiling as it is common sense and honesty

get out more often. even most black people I know try to avoid mostly black neighborhoods. It's not so much racial profiling as it is common sense and honesty
You sound like a typical liberal racist.

You sound like a typical liberal racist.
S.J.
Yup. Born and raised in racist America. what can I say

Forum List

Back