Racial war in progress~

Sunshine

Trust the pie.
Dec 17, 2009
And we are winning this issue. This is your future white America, we have the minds of your kids. Our music is their music. Our style is their style. Our entertainment is their entertainment. Time is on our side.

So you are engaged in a racial war? We knew this all along. And BTW: my children do not like 'your' music or your entertainment. The ones who do only like it because they are drawn to filth which is all your music and entertainment is.

Yep, a racial cold war. We put Obama in place with your kids votes and dollars. We have won the war, you are just fighting the last skirmishes. Like those stories of the Japanese soldiers found on remote south Pacific islands who didn't know WWII had ended decades ago.

Wanted dead or alive, doesn't sound like a 'cold' war.

Obama will be out of office come November. And you will look like the fucking idiot you are.

So you are engaged in a racial war? We knew this all along. And BTW: my children do not like 'your' music or your entertainment. The ones who do only like it because they are drawn to filth which is all your music and entertainment is.

Yep, a racial cold war. We put Obama in place with your kids votes and dollars. We have won the war, you are just fighting the last skirmishes. Like those stories of the Japanese soldiers found on remote south Pacific islands who didn't know WWII had ended decades ago.

Obama will be out of office come November. And you will look like the fucking idiot you are.

Will the next civil war be, before or after, November? That is the question that concerns me.

Will the next civil war be, before or after, November? That is the question that concerns me.

It will happen. We will have to fight them before it's over. That's why they are so adamant to take our weapons. Think I'm going out to buy some more ammo this afternoon!

It will happen. We will have to fight them before it's over. That's why they are so adamant to take our weapons. Tink I'm going out to buy some more ammo this afternoon!

I already did.

P.S. I used to work for the company that owns Federal Premium. We got at cost allotments of ammo every quarter and we had a deal with FN USA to be able to to buy firearms at cost. Good deals.

It will happen. We will have to fight them before it's over. That's why they are so adamant to take our weapons. Tink I'm going out to buy some more ammo this afternoon!

I already did.

P.S. I used to work for the company that owns Federal Premium. We got at cost allotments of ammo every quarter and we had a deal with FN USA to be able to to buy firearms at cost. Good deals.

That company needs to know you are using their name to pomote racial violence.

President Obama will easily win reelection, by an even larger margin then he won in 2008. What are you going to do then?

I already did.

Just standing my ground.

I already did.

How in the world did you reach that conclusion?

President Obama will easily win reelection, by an even larger margin then he won in 2008. What are you going to do then?

What are you going to do when he doesn't?

So Obama's reelection will be permission for the slaughter of whites. What a sick fuck you are.

Last edited:
Oh there's a race war going on,let me go and find me some whites to fuk up. Those punks will be running all over the place trying to get away. Especially those "premie Punks".

So Obama's reelection will be permission for the slaughter of whites. Wat a sick fuck you are.
Salty's one of the morons who thought Obama was going to pay his mortgage and gas bill.

He's a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. He's just Angry Black Man, straight out of Central Casting, dutifully playing the part he's been given.

Salty, how does it feel to know you're nothing but a caricature? If you had any dignity, you'd resent it.

I already did.

So? I too have a plentiful supply of weapons and ammo as well, I am quite proficient with them, AND I have actual infantry combat experience-do YOU?

Oh there's a race war going on,let me go and find me some whites to fuk up. Those punks will be running all over the place trying to get away. Especially those "premie Punks".

If you want it, bring it.

Just standing MY ground.

My formerly high end neighborhood, devastated by the housing bubble, has become a haven for low-lifes moving into the former foreclosures turned rentals. I get along well with most everyone and even cut the lawn of two single black women because I want to keep the area looking good for when the market comes back. They don't have any of the baby daddies around because they would not get their "benefits."

Anyway, I have not heard one person mention Trayvon, or not wave to me, or rub their hoodie in my nose. More telling is not one of my students have mentioned this. You know, the 175 kids who are 90 percent non-white. This killing is tragic no doubt but it is not being played out anywhere so dramatically as here in this dark, disturbed message board.

So Obama's reelection will be permission for the slaughter of whites. Wat a sick fuck you are.
Salty's one of the morons who thought Obama was going to pay his mortgage and gas bill.

He's a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. He's just Angry Black Man, straight out of Central Casting, dutifully playing the part he's been given.

Salty, how does it feel to know you're nothing but a caricature? If you had any dignity, you'd resent it.

A nurse manager at a former employer of mine, told us blacks are getting ready to fight, and we are not, so they will win.

They are blacks first, including Obama. Read, The Color Purple. And grasp the symbolism in it. In the book, they fight and incest one another all the way throug. But in the end the all sit down together at the table. I don't know one single black who does't have a lot or purple stuff -- their battle color. They have tried to disable us by calling any and every white person a racist and a bigot. And sadly, it has worked on some.

Last edited:

What are you going to do when he doesn't?

Since it will be a wednesday, I'll awake, get on my rowing machine for 45 minutes, shower, eat, go to work, work 8-10 hours, come home, go to yoga class, come home, eat dinner with my wife, and chill until bedtime at 10pm.

And you?

Forum List

Back