Racial tension...? ‘Get the f–k out my building’: Cops harassed after responding to apartment fight

Sahba

VIP Member
Mar 2, 2018
VT & NH
‘Get the f–k out my building’: Cops harassed after responding to apartment fight ⋆ The Savage Nation

What's the deal here? Ever since the wk-end the haters have been amped up claiming some sort of victory at their unchallenged phallic measuring contest in Virginia. So I'm not super interested in this (specific) story. I'm posting about Racial tension as I am wondering... what the hell is going on in my Nation?.. come Mon. and beyond... what, if any, are the repercussions of the mask wearing, pipe wielding unfortunately allotted DNA misfits...?

Last edited:
‘Get the f–k out my building’: Cops harassed after responding to apartment fight ⋆ The Savage Nation

What's the deal here? Ever since the wk-end the haters have been amped up claiming some sort of victory at their unchallenged phallic measuring contest in Virginia. So I'm not super interested in this (specific) story. I'm posting about Racial tension as I am wondering... what the hell is going on in my Nation?.. come Mon. and beyond... what, if any, are the repercussions of the mask wearing, pipe wielding unfortunately allotted DNA misfits...?

Antifa was created in the image of the Leninist revolutionary vanguard party, which historically, was the elite or most fanatical group within the communist revolutionary movement--not really a soviet as the soviet councils pre-Bolshevik Revolution number two were more professional military in nature--which leads the rest of communist party on the day of the actual, physical revolution and later serves as the Party's hardest line acolytes or political ideology enforcers.

However, Antifa--at least the cells we see in videos--is nowhere close to hardcore enough in organization, training, tactics, etc. to match that of Lenin's elite vanguard. What I believe Antifa is can be defined in two parts. First part: Antifa is the direct action arm of the radical American Leftist professorship--something like the grunts or foot soldiers of the elite academic intellectual class embedded on campuses nationwide. Second part: Antifa is the radical Left's means of punishing use of our First Amendment right to peaceably assemble in public and protest. Any protest group displaying the slightest aspect of right wing ideology is meant by Antifa in the public square with violence or borderline violent obstruction in verbal or physical form.

Essentially, Antifa can be dangerous when deployed against a smaller protest group or another similarly unorganized group, but Antifa poses little real force on force threat against military or paramilitary law enforcement. Antifa are harassers, grunt trouble makers but could be "elevated" to small cell domestic terrorists for the purpose of bombings and possibly political assassinations. However, for the time being, keeping Antifa in check so to speak benefits the Leftist intelligentsia more than if the federal government was actively targeting them as terrorists.

Lastly, while more hardcore individual Antifa members exist out there among the greater masked ranks, the truly fanatical cadre are far fewer in number--those willing to commit acts of extreme violence--so fearing them as active, capable killers is a bit premature. The command structure just isn't in place yet for coordinated, precise political terror operations. That could change.

“Sadly, this is the result of years of elected officials demonizing police officers and decriminalizing abhorrent behavior,” said Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association President Patrick Lynch.

“They have eroded respect for the uniform and the shield with their constant false narrative about police brutality and this is the result.”

I believe the cops eroded themselves. Yes they are plenty of good cops, but there are also bad cops , esp in the cities in the ghettos.

Forum List

Back