Racial Immaturity

bornright

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Texas
Most of us have the ability to remember back to when we were a child on a school playground. Someone would usually call someone a name like "little", "runt", "ugly" or maybe worse. The child that was called the name usually got angry to which there may have even been a fight. It is rare that any mature adult would fight over such a thing today.

It is my belief that anyone that calls someone cracker, ******, or **** is immature. It is also my belief that anyone that explodes when they hear those words is also racially immature. The names are childish and meaningless. Grow up and get over it.

There are many of particularly the black race that have used the word ****** to enhance their power with the black people. The Al Sharptons and Jesse Jacksons have used it to gain power among the ones that have not gotten to a level of racial maturity that they should be at. Al Sharptons and Jesse Jackson do not want them to have that level of maturity as it lessens their ability to incite the masses. Many of the blacks today have confidence and believe in themselves. They work for a education and work to achieve for their family. They fight for their country and they know their country is the United States not some African nation. We do not hear near as much from these blacks as they are working to make a living for their family instead of looking for some excuse as to why things are so tough. The Sharptons and Jacksons fear this hard working black man more than they do all the racist as they should as it will end their rein.

It is my belief that anyone that calls someone cracker, ******, or **** is immature. It is also my belief that anyone that explodes when they hear those words is also racially immature. The names are childish and meaningless. Grow up and get over it.

How fortuitious for me that you posted this thread this morning.

The Amish SHUN people who they think are wrong.

While that may not seem like an effective way to change inappropriate behaviors, it often is the most effective way to do it.

I am apparently having trouble making Shogun understand that powerful lesson about behavior modification of wrong thinking people, right now, in another thread.

yea, by avoiding how your quotes MIRROR Strom Thurmans's you sure are the the one doling out the lessons!

:lol:

yea, by avoiding how your quotes MIRROR Strom Thurmans's you sure are the the one doling out the lessons!

:lol:

Strom is dead and it has been many years since any quotes from him that was racist. Why is his stating something in the distant past such an important thing to you?

How fortuitious for me that you posted this thread this morning.

The Amish SHUN people who they think are wrong.

While that may not seem like an effective way to change inappropriate behaviors, it often is the most effective way to do it.

I am apparently having trouble making Shogun understand that powerful lesson about behavior modification of wrong thinking people, right now, in another thread.

Behavior modification? Wrong-thinking people?

I don't see the difference between THAT, and the people you wish to correct. Who died and made YOU God?

Behavior modification? Wrong-thinking people?

I don't see the difference between THAT, and the people you wish to correct. Who died and made YOU God?

Like one has to think he's God to decide that responding to trolls encourages their behavior?

Try again, sport.

That might be the silliest thing I've ever read from your pen.

Most of us have the ability to remember back to when we were a child on a school playground. Someone would usually call someone a name like "little", "runt", "ugly" or maybe worse. The child that was called the name usually got angry to which there may have even been a fight. It is rare that any mature adult would fight over such a thing today.

What names do have any meaning?

Like one has to think he's God to decide that responding to trolls encourages their behavior?

Try again, sport.

That might be the silliest thing I've ever read from your pen.

I take your statement at face value, and I responded to it at face value. Perhaps you should be more careful about what you utter from YOUR pen?

Who are you calling a troll? By definition, we are ALL trolls at some point. Let he who is blameless cast the first stone.

There's nothing to try again. My response to your statement stands as a direct response to what you posted. If you need to clarify something my ESP isn't quite picking up that alters the context of your comment, feel free.

Forum List

Back