Racial Discernment

Is it wrong to make racial distinctions? Not really. Most people accept that they have multiple cultural identities, depending on the situation. :lol:

Is it wrong to make racial distinctions? Not really. Most people accept that they have multiple cultural identities, depending on the situation. :lol:

I know when I walk around the house and my pants fall down around my knees, I have this uncontrollable urge to grab myself and hold up two fingers to my chest.

I know when I walk around the house and my pants fall down around my knees, I have this uncontrollable urge to grab myself and hold up two fingers to my chest.

I've heard Eminem does that, yo.

Ewwww.

Next time I'll just let the pants fall.

Is it really wrong?

That depends on your political orientation. If you're a liberal, of course it's wrong. Everyone is equal, period. If you're anyone else, of course not. I've always been a minority, but I rarely think about it until someone brings it up on a message board. It's usually a self-loathing white person who wants to make a big deal out of it. I call these people 'closeted racists'.

Is it really wrong?

That depends on your political orientation. If you're a liberal, of course it's wrong. Everyone is equal, period. If you're anyone else, of course not. I've always been a minority, but I rarely think about it until someone brings it up on a message board. It's usually a self-loathing white person who wants to make a big deal out of it. I call these people 'closeted racists'.

I admit. I do it. And those who say they don't, they are being less than truthful.

Is it really wrong?

From where do you get your notion that only "liberals" think it's wrong? Do you even know whether or not "liberals" actually do think that?

Is it really wrong?

From where do you get your notion that only "liberals" think it's wrong? Do you even know whether or not "liberals" actually do think?

I'm wondering if libralsl think. :lol::eusa_shhh:

Last edited:
Is it really wrong?

Funny, it's always you that brings up the fact that you're a minority. How else would anyone know?

Is it really wrong?
No, it isn't wrong, in fact it is very normal.

Pretending that other racial groups are inferior may also be normal...but it is wrong from a moral standpoint because there is no supporting evidence. But that isn't what you asked.

Is it really wrong?

Funny, it's always you that brings up the fact that you're a minority. How else would anyone know?

Why shouldn't he bring it up? Suddenly it's wrong? :cuckoo:

Why shouldn't he bring it up? Suddenly it's wrong? :cuckoo:
No, he can certainly bring it up, but he's pretending he doesn't think about it unless someone else brings it up. That's bullshit on his part. Not to mention whiny passive-aggressive nonsense.

I've heard Eminem does that, yo.

werd!

So let's see. You are standing in a 7-11 purchasing a soft drink. Four thuggish looking (pants down around their knees, bandanas, oversized jackets, etc) guys come in and spread out. You see them looking around nodding at each other as they walk around the store. One walks out the door and stands there, blocking anyone from coming in. The other three come to the counter, hands in pockets.

Do you get nervous?

Forum List

Back