Racial Differences in Intelligence: What Mainstream Science Says

Education has a lot to do with IQ and if you think differently, you're shitting yourself. If you couldn't read words longer than 5 letters, how do you think you would fare on an IQ test? You have to learn how to solve problems, dude. It doesn't come naturally. Even babies start out trying to put the square block into the round whole.
You don't know what you're talking about. Much of an IQ test is inherent problem-solving skills, pattern recognition, and the ability learn during the test as the problems are presented and come up with a solution.
I never said white men can't jump. You said that they're not equipped for the NBA. There are and have been plenty of great white NBA players.
Cite where I said otherwise, you idiot. Are tyou really to stupid to understsnd what is being said, or are you justr another fucking troll whjo can't stand seeing intelligent discussion amongst your intellectual superiors?

Hell, Yao was just a tall, bumbling fool when he came to the NBA. He doesn't play that way now does he. His IQ must have dropped to "negropid" levels.

You're an idiot who relies on strawmen. First Yao did not 'learn' to be tall or possess the inherent physical attributes that gave huim greater potential in cerain ares. Secondly, show where I stated that playing basketball lowers IQ

Now, shut the fuck up and let the samrt people continue the discussion

I don't imagine that a general difference of 15 IQ points between averages for whites and blacks (and a smaller difference between whites and various subgroups of Hispanics, as well as Asians and Jews) constitutes a sufficient basis for policy formation that involves racial discrimination,
We already have a policy formation that involves racial discrimination, it's called Affirmitive Action.

You don't know what you're talking about. Much of an IQ test is inherent problem-solving skills, pattern recognition, and the ability learn during the test as the problems are presented and come up with a solution.
Yeah, now it's "much" of an IQ test. You initially said "Education has nothing to do with IQ. The GFactor and other measures of IQ measure overall potential and the natural ability to learn, not eduation" I'm sure was your direct quote. The General Knowledge part of the IQ test is directly related to education. It is worth more than 15 points (now 9 according to some) and may be the sole factor in the difference. Backpedaling is not becoming JB.

Cite where I said otherwise, you idiot. Are tyou really to stupid to understsnd what is being said, or are you justr another fucking troll whjo can't stand seeing intelligent discussion amongst your intellectual superiors?

No, you said that blacks possess the requisite skills to compete in the NBA more so than whites and that's why there are more black players than whites. You may want to get the true definition of intellect.

You're an idiot who relies on strawmen. First Yao did not 'learn' to be tall or possess the inherent physical attributes that gave huim greater potential in cerain ares. Secondly, show where I stated that playing basketball lowers IQ

You idiot. Being tall is not a prerequisite for getting into the NBA. :lol: And as far as him being strong, that comes from hitting the weights. You have to be very good at playing basketball to get into the NBA. But, you have to learn how to play the game first.

Now, shut the fuck up and let the samrt people continue the discussion

You seem to be the only "samrt" one here

Last edited:
[q
Yeah, now it's "much" of an IQ test. You initially said "Education has nothing to do with IQ.

Education is a factor insomuch as one must be able to read the instructions
The General Knowledge part of the IQ test is directly related to education. It is worth more than 15 points (now 9 according to some) and may be the sole factor in the difference. Backpedaling is not becoming JB.

The results hold true even when the test is given to groups it was not 'made for', where the GK section is expected to be a loss. Also, general knowledge' is called such because it is not dependent on any great education.

Again, you ignore the fact that racial differences in average cognitive ability are evident from the age of three

No, you said that blacks possess the requisite skills to compete in the NBA more so than whites and that's why there are more black players than whites.

No, I didn't You're building men of straw again. I said that a dis[proportionate number of those with the desirable physical attributes and abilities for professional basketball are Black. Clearly, reading comprehension escapes you.

You idiot. Being tall is not a prerequisite for getting into the NBA. :lol:

Quote where I said it was. The level of dishonesty in your posts is astounding

And as far as him being strong, that comes from hitting the weights.

Not all who put forth the same effort in the gym will get the same results. Genetics is very much a factor.

You have to be very good at playing basketball to get into the NBA. But, you have to learn how to play the game first.

-and possess physical attributes that lend themselves to the sport.

'you seem to be the only smart one here'

-between the two of us, yes. Admitting that you're a problem is the first step to fixing it ;)

[q
Yeah, now it's "much" of an IQ test. You initially said "Education has nothing to do with IQ.

Education is a factor insomuch as one must be able to read the instructions
The General Knowledge part of the IQ test is directly related to education. It is worth more than 15 points (now 9 according to some) and may be the sole factor in the difference. Backpedaling is not becoming JB.

The results hold true even when the test is given to groups it was not 'made for', where the GK section is expected to be a loss. Also, general knowledge' is called such because it is not dependent on any great education.

Again, you ignore the fact that racial differences in average cognitive ability are evident from the age of three

No, I didn't You're building men of straw again. I said that a dis[proportionate number of those with the desirable physical attributes and abilities for professional basketball are Black. Clearly, reading comprehension escapes you.

Quote where I said it was. The level of dishonesty in your posts is astounding

And as far as him being strong, that comes from hitting the weights.

Not all who put forth the same effort in the gym will get the same results. Genetics is very much a factor.

You have to be very good at playing basketball to get into the NBA. But, you have to learn how to play the game first.

-and possess physical attributes that lend themselves to the sport.

'you seem to be the only smart one here'

-between the two of us, yes. Admitting that you're a problem is the first step to fixing it ;)

You're simple to believe that education has nothing to do with IQ. And to believe that the IQ of blacks have gone up because of race mixing and not education is laughable. You learn a lot through education besides the three Rs. Get a clue, man. And education doesn't start or end with school. Even from birth, you start to learn cognitive skills, problem solving skills, etc.

Putting in work in the weight room is different by individual, not by race. It's so simple, a caveman can do it. Why do you think there are many white bodybuilder champions? There are many white college basketball players...I wonder why you singled out the NBA...oh yeah, because it supports your bullshit theory.

Obviously, you don't understand intelligence. Thanks for the rep though...that's how a pussy concedes, Pussy!

And to believe that the IQ of blacks have gone up because of race mixing and not education is laughable.

I forwarded another possibility after refuting yours

Not my fault you're too stupid to think of anything else

education doesn't start or end with school.

qwuote where I said it did

-it's be the first time you backed up any of your strawmen ;)

Even from birth, you start to learn cognitive skills, problem solving skills, etc.

Hence the differences being manifest as early as age three ;)

Putting in work in the weight room is different by individual, not by race.

individuals are members of races and mixes of races, genius ;)

Obviously, you don't understand intelligence.

Clearly, it is you who fails to understand the evidence. And I repped you for being a liar and refusing to back up any of you strawmen when challanged

Oh look, are local 'destroy the state and build a new state to fight the inherent evil of having a state'-tar is here to join in on the baseless attacks :rolleyes:

Many people often discount I.Q. test results with the excuse that they are culturally biased.

But no one, not the NAACP nor the United Negro College Fund, or anyone had been able to develop an intelligence test which shows Blacks and Whites scoring equally.

no one, not the NAACP nor the United Negro College Fund, or anyone had been able to develop an intelligence test which shows Blacks and Whites scoring equally.

on average

Do not confuse averages with statements applicable to all members of a given race, for that would be fallacious

And to believe that the IQ of blacks have gone up because of race mixing and not education is laughable.

I forwarded another possibility after refuting yours

Not my fault you're too stupid to think of anything else

education doesn't start or end with school.

qwuote where I said it did

-it's be the first time you backed up any of your strawmen ;)

Hence the differences being manifest as early as age three ;)

Putting in work in the weight room is different by individual, not by race.

individuals are members of races and mixes of races, genius ;)

Obviously, you don't understand intelligence.

Clearly, it is you who fails to understand the evidence. And I repped you for being a liar and refusing to back up any of you strawmen when challanged

He he, there is nothing more to think of. You're the one denying the possibility of education being the determining factor. If you would think for yourself and not use only one source for your reasoning, intelligence wouldn't elude you. Oh, I read the same Lynn paper that you read to come up with your race-mixing conclusion. That was not the conclusion you came to by your own reasoning even though you gave the impression that it was. And then you tried to use the same dumb ass reasoning for bodybuilders but not for the NBA. :rofl: Mixed breeds can be great bodybuilders but they still can't quite crack the NBA...bummer dude. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't do well on an IQ test if there's any type of reasoning. :lol: I gave you the title of the very book that was released in response to your book. Not my fault you don't want to do the research.

He he, there is nothing more to think of

so you can't think of anything ?:lol:
You're the one denying the possibility of education being the determining factor

When the tests are don on those of roughly equal educational backgrounds- duh

If you would think for yourself and not use only one source for your reasoning, intelligence wouldn't elude you.

This is not the only evidence I've posted on this board l)

Oh, I read the same Lynn paper that you read to come up with your race-mixing conclusion.

Never heard of a 'lynn paper'

T Mixed breeds can be great bodybuilders but they still can't quite crack the NBA

interesting theory you have there :roleyes:
I gave you the title of the very book that was released in response to your book.

I wrote a book? i didn't know that.., I want my royalties, then...

Oh look, are local 'destroy the state and build a new state to fight the inherent evil of having a state'-tar is here to join in on the baseless attacks :rolleyes:

I've been here, slappy; I was the first and apparently the only person to present empirical research in this thread. Conversely, you have not provided the studies that I have asked you for. :eusa_whistle:

He he, there is nothing more to think of

so you can't think of anything ?:lol:
You're the one denying the possibility of education being the determining factor

When the tests are don on those of roughly equal educational backgrounds- duh

This is not the only evidence I've posted on this board l)

Never heard of a 'lynn paper'

T Mixed breeds can be great bodybuilders but they still can't quite crack the NBA

interesting theory you have there :roleyes:
I gave you the title of the very book that was released in response to your book.

I wrote a book? i didn't know that.., I want my royalties, then...

Flynn believes that the data show that the black/white gap is closing—that the average IQ scores of black Americans are rising faster than those of whites. And he began his talk at AEI by describing a study done by a German psychometrician who tested the IQs of 170 white and 69 half-black children left behind in Germany by American GIs. The average score for the white kids was 97 and 96.5 for the half-black kids. Flynn pointed out that the black German kids would probably have had a harder time in German society, yet they scored almost identically to their white counterparts. If the Eyferth study is right, the differences in IQ cannot be attributed to genetics.

Nevertheless, Flynn noted, in the US the tendency is for the black/white IQ score gap to widen with age. According to Flynn, the average IQ for black four-year olds is 95.4, which drops to 89.4 at age 14 and widens further to 83.4 by age 24. Flynn dismissed the argument that pregnant black women were on average less health conscious than white women. Flynn said that when he looked at the data he could not find evidence that black women smoke or drink more than white women, though black women do tend gain a bit less weight while pregnant which might indicate under-nutrition. Flynn further observed that blacks generally do worse on vocabulary tests and he suggested that a cultural difference might explain it. The children of professionals hear about 2500 different words in a day whereas the children of welfare mothers hear about 600 different words every day. Finally, Flynn believes that the black adolescent subculture that devalues education is largely responsible for widening the IQ gap. “It is more probable than not that the black/white IQ gap results from environmental factors,” he declared.

Link

Forum List

Back