Rachel Madow interviews Barack Obama

I'm not criticizing the way she looks.... you are. See, let me dumb it down for you because you don't seem to be understanding.

You say she doesn't look like a woman. You're criticizing if not making fun of the way a lesbian looks. That's kind of sexist and anti-gay. Now, last time I checked, it was the Taliban that were very focused on the way their women look.

Since this is a free country, she can dress up however she wants. And her 1 million viewers per night don't really care.

Where did I criticize the way that she looks? All I did was ask why she insists on doing the butch thing. With a little makeover she could be maybe a 6 or 7.

I think that you are being awfully judgmental towards me.

I have nothing against gay's. One of my best friends at work is gay.

One of the oldest lines in the book.

I have nothing against *insert gender, race, religion, sexual orientation*. One of my best friends is *insert gender, race, religion, sexual orientation*.

One of the oldest lines in the book.

I have nothing against *insert gender, race, religion, sexual orientation*. One of my best friends is *insert gender, race, religion, sexual orientation*.

lol, you act like I give a shit if you believe me.

He isn't my best friend outside work, however I am very friendly with him at work, he is cool as shit.

However, believe me or don't I don't care.

Where did I criticize the way that she looks? All I did was ask why she insists on doing the butch thing. [/youtube]

One more time from the top: Because that's how she wants to look. Who's opinion of how she looks is more important? Your homophobe, sexist viewpoints, or hers?

With a little makeover she could be maybe a 6 or 7.

Still waiting to see your picture. You know, you've spent a lot of time focusing on how she looks. You suggest a makeover, probably longer hair, better makeup, more feminim clothes... I've got a couple of friends who live in Chelsea who spend about as much time as you do focusing on womens' looks. Their boyfriends do the same as well.

Are you gay, Glockmail? Are you a closet fag?

I've got a couple of friends who live in Chelsea who spend about as much time as you do focusing on womens' looks.
Are you gay, Glockmail? Are you a closet fag?

Classic lie

I have friends * insert gay neighborhood* to make me seem more gay friendly

Also, using the word fag? That seems a little offensive towards the gay community....you are obviously a racist and a homophobe

I'm not criticizing the way she looks.... you are. See, let me dumb it down for you because you don't seem to be understanding.

You say she doesn't look like a woman. You're criticizing if not making fun of the way a lesbian looks. That's kind of sexist and anti-gay. Now, last time I checked, it was the Taliban that were very focused on the way their women look.

Since this is a free country, she can dress up however she wants. And her 1 million viewers per night don't really care.

Not all gay women choose to dress in clothing which, traditionally men do wear. Not all gay woman choose to self identify with the look of a man. She dresses to look like a man IMO. She chooses to dress like a man, that is her choice—but if someone asks why she makes that choice it is not wrong IMO they are curious IMO.

Some straight people are going to dress different, some gay, some transgender... when someone steps out of the norm it will draw questions as humans are the curious sort. Some will criticize some won't it does not mean that someone questioning such is sexist or racist. Heck I wonder why I see all these skaters with pants down to their knees-- I asked why do you dress that way when you fall down more on your board.. They said it looked cool-- I disagreed. It does not mean I am anything-- because I am curious.

what the hell is wrong with the way Rachel Maddow looks?

Nothing if you're in to livestock.

Do they take her out back and hose her down during commercials?

There is no way she's a woman. There's balls swinging somewhere.

rachel-maddow1.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back