Rachel Maddow''s tin foil hysteria laid bare inn devastating twitter take down

LOL. Willful ignorance on display.

Mate is a honest journalist. As such, you haven’t heard of him since you only consume DNCMSM media.

What did he tweet that was untrue?

Pretty much everything unless you believe Barr who is now Roy Cohn and is sucking the Potus arse for the SC.
I do believe he watched a peeing on the bed or perhaps did something with several prostitutes. It was offered, even his body guard said so.

And does Mate offer any evidence for his tweets. NOPE. Kind of like Tramps tweets, all rambling and opinions, no facts.

You believe a lot of stuff that isn't true, Penny. We know this.

So where is his evidence??

Since when do you ever need evidence to believe anything? You believe what you want to believe. Right here. "I do believe he watched a peeing on the bed".....yeah, because you just want to. We know this about you Penny.

No because it was offered and his body guard man said.
Bodyguard rejected Russian offer of 5 women for Trump
---------------------------------------------
Usually tramp brags about cheating and his lewd acts, but mums the word now!!

The entire document is discredited. But what is that to you? If it's written or you "heard" it, and you want to believe it, is it so.

Hey Penny I heard the moon is made of green cheese

Oh you just can't make this chit up no wonder leftist liberals are gawd dam idiots , esp the Trump haters.

Clearly there are Russian moles among us. Look for the ones who offer no substance but rather foul language & hate mongering.

:)-
WTF you talking about, Bru!!?? What's so good about Russian Moles anyway?? They LOST, remember? President Trump beat them!!!

Greg

LOL. Willful ignorance on display.

Mate is a honest journalist. As such, you haven’t heard of him since you only consume DNCMSM media.

What did he tweet that was untrue?

Pretty much everything unless you believe Barr who is now Roy Cohn and is sucking the Potus arse for the SC.
I do believe he watched a peeing on the bed or perhaps did something with several prostitutes. It was offered, even his body guard said so.

And does Mate offer any evidence for his tweets. NOPE. Kind of like Tramps tweets, all rambling and opinions, no facts.

Since when do you ever need evidence to believe anything? You believe what you want to believe. Right here. "I do believe he watched a peeing on the bed".....yeah, because you just want to. We know this about you Penny.

Gee; five women...for one Trump.......nah: I'll keep Trump thanks.

Greg

The entire document is discredited. But what is that to you? If it's written or you "heard" it, and you want to believe it, is it so.

Hey Penny I heard the moon is made of green cheese

No its not.

Greg

Hard to imagine I know, he must of took one of those male enhancer pills.

Greg

Hard to imagine I know, he must of took one of those male enhancer pills.

You take male enhancer pills??

Greg

About 41,900 results (0.36 seconds)

"Israel ISIS"

If, & only if you ask an horst question- :)-
upload_2019-5-2_19-57-13.png

Huh??

Greg

About 41,900 results (0.36 seconds)
"Israel ISIS"

In an effort to get up to date; once again I --

Googled "Israel ISIS"
About 50,800 results (0.31 seconds)
To my pleasant surprise the articles were favorable towards Israel and provided "no" connection between the two (2). What connections that did exist were on hostile grounds & not one helping the other.
Having said this, out of the thousands of links I did find this--

Columbia University Professor Compares Israel to ISIS
BY AARON BANDLER | APR 4, 2019
Hamid Dabashi, an Iranian studies professor at Columbia University, compared Israel to ISIS in a March 30 Facebook post.

Dabashi began his Facebook post by asking what the difference between the two was, and then answered his own question by stating that “no decent human being on planet earth recognized their [ISIS’] armed robbery or their ‘caliphate.’” Dabashi then wrote that Israel “conquered parts of Syria and declared it part of their Zionist settler colony,” an apparent reference to Israel’s control of the Golan Heights.

“The only difference: ISIS does not have a platoon of clean shaven and well coiffured columnists at the New York Times propagating the cause of the terrorist outfit as the Zionists columnists do on a regular basis,” Dabashi wrote.

Columbia University Professor Compares Israel to ISIS

Clearly his motives may be a bit biased.
But then again I found this--

Israeli defense minister: If I had to choose between Iran and ISIS, I’d choose ISIS
By Adam Taylor
January 19, 2016

Speaking at the Institute for National Security Studies' (INSS) conference in Tel Aviv on Jan. 19, Israeli Defense Minister Moshe Ya'alon made a bold statement: If he had to choose between Iran and the Islamic State, he told the audience, he'd "choose ISIS."

https://tinyurl.com/y6sxrsox

What I find annoying about Rachel Maddow's show is her repeating a point she is trying to make over and over and then rewording the same point over and over as if she is talking to the deft, dumb and blind who need this repeated to nausea overkill.

It amounts to bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla
bla, bla, blabla, bla, blabla, bla, blabla, bla, bla

I have programmed my TV service to record four consecutive hours of MSNBC: live coverage

Starting at four o’clock (4)PM; central standard time.

Ending at eleven o’clock (11 )PM; central standard time.

Now I can watch these programs when I have the time

Can you guess which programs I continue recording-?

Forum List

Back