Rachel Maddow...Thoughts?

MSNBC is owned by G.E. which, as you may know, controls Obamas' Economic Council.
G.E. received 139 Billion in bailout money, how much do you think was spent to prop up MSNBC?
Is that the same G.E. Corp that routed 150,000 American jobs and billions of dollars to China to save a nickel and pick a taxpayer pocket or two with its CEO on Obama's Czar list--Czaring to "Save American jobs for Americans."

:rolleyes:

Oh that is a cute avatar. I love it.

Merry Christmas:lol: I put up one in "pets" because I had just seen this sweet statue at my local drug store (hey 3 stores in town sorries that's all I've got) and the cat statue said "Santa define good".

I bust out laughing. I love it when people really "get" cats.

I feel Rachel Maddow is about as neutral in her interviews as Sean Hannity is in his.

That is to say I don't believe anything either one of those 2 farwingnuts says without verifying first ;).

Anyone in here who is claiming Maddow is neutral and politically fair in her interviews is exposing their own left leaning bias.

Maddow is much like a litigator, she presents a theory and uses her skills to convince the audience (jury). Hannity is much like a parrot, words come from his mouth but I doubt he understands much of what he utters.

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH
sheep.gif

Yeah Trajan..easy to be dismissive..but he's correct.

Hannity is awful at interviews. He's a badger, he doesn't know his facts..and when he's wrong he comes up with nonsense..like offering to be waterboarded.

That and he's extremely smug and egotistical. His show also finds "liberal" ringers he can tear apart easily. But when he has real guests..that have some stature..he loses it.

Last edited:
so how did you do on your SATs?

The Ivy's liked 'em.

of course they did, and i'm sure mensa swooned over your stanford benet results.

:rofl:

It's the holiday seaon,...how about you be honest.

Are you pretending that my posts aren't well constructed...?

That would make you a liar, wouldn't it.

They are. And I am an Ivy League grad.

Did you notice that I didn't ask about your background?
Your posts speak for themselves.

The Ivy's liked 'em.

of course they did, and i'm sure mensa swooned over your stanford benet results.

i didn't ask about your background; i asked how you did on your college boards. do try to keep up.

as do yours.

your posts are generally well constructed, but the majority of them are other people's work. you crib well.

Maddow is much like a litigator, she presents a theory and uses her skills to convince the audience (jury). Hannity is much like a parrot, words come from his mouth but I doubt he understands much of what he utters.

sheep.gif

Hannity is awful at interviews. He a badger, he doesn't know his facts..and when he's wrong he comes up with nonsense..like offering to be waterboarded.

That and he's extremely smug and egotistical. His show also finds "liberal" ringers he can tear apart easily. But when he has real guests..that have some stature..he loses it.

Hannity is the "everyman" host and he is a sweet heart... Marty!!!!!!!..........you have to remember this.

He has never tried to be anything else than this. Ever. You attempt to attribute characteristics to him that he'd never give himself.

Dude's a working man who made it up the chain by the grace of the good Lord.

And I love him. And what he has done for the men and women in uniform is unreal.

God bless Sean.

i didn't ask about your background; i asked how you did on your college boards. do try to keep up.

as do yours.

your posts are generally well constructed, but the majority of them are other people's work. you crib well.

She gets points for being cute..:D

as do yours.

She gets points for being cute..:D

:lol:

sheep.gif

Hannity is awful at interviews. He a badger, he doesn't know his facts..and when he's wrong he comes up with nonsense..like offering to be waterboarded.

Hannity is the "everyman" host and he is a sweet heart... Marty!!!!!!!..........you have to remember this.

He has never tried to be anything else than this. Ever. You attempt to attribute characteristics to him that he'd never give himself.

And I love him. And what he has done for the men and women in uniform is unreal.

God bless Sean.

Bah..you're a chick taken in by his Steve Canyon chin and twinkling eyes.

We wolves know better. :D

God bless Sean.

Bah..you're a chick taken in by his Steve Canyon chin and twinkling eyes.

We wolves know better. :D

Hey your talking to a chick who loves John Batchelor "I'm coming for you Koffi " Batchelor. Lord I love that man.

And my husband (Traveller) dreads it when I rave about Charles Bronson and then tell him he's the most handsome man in my life. :badgrin:

thx Bro. yea I saw that, and yee gads they have to be citizens? I wan to see ALL of their BIRTH certificates.. NOW!!

and del...do you think, there could be......an anchor baby amongst them??

:lol:

no what I mean t is, does a Ryecatcher know that the selection process is as rife with special handling as is the Service school appointments ( West Point etc...;)

is it your position, then, that the service academies churn out liberals?

i've clearly missed whatever point you're making

no, just that all of those selections processes reflect the bias and legacies of those that choose them from both sides of he equation, the students and those that have their applications in hand.

LOL, you forgot to mention President Clinton, another liberal. One wonders why liberals are selected and not conservatives? I suppose one might, if curious, read the profiles of those Americans selected this year. See this link:

http://www.rhodesscholar.org/assets/uploads/2011_Winners_Bios.pdf

I suppose after reading several of the profiles these remarkable young men and women are liberals, I can't imagine anyone of them supporting the ideology of the Tea Party, Ron Paul, the clowns to the right of him or the New Right.

:lol:god there are times I love that you are here, and this is one of them. so first, partly due to lack of imagination and see:
sheep.gif
there really is no other way to see it, and of course academia and its demands for and foisting upon us of their particular brand of purity makes it so, so, I am quite sure 80% of them are libs too....:rolleyes:

I noticed a paucity of hard sciences ( I counted 5) but hey, we simply must cover the areas that really matter; English majors and social sciences, Public affairs, minority studies, humans rights advocates, feminist studies and lets not leave out the world wise 15 year old genius who advises the UN ..:eusa_think:which in a weird way, I find apt.

yes, we certainly need to build the next generation of educrats, intelligentsia and UN Nomenclatura, becasue everything is going just so well in their fields of endeavor now.....

Oh before you go, Q- how are they chosen? that is, who submits the nominees?

Trajan just fell flat on his face. Like how many hard scientists adhere to the hard right? Hmmm??

the hard right? oh wait thats right there is none other than the hard right. that really wasn't what I was pointing to though, looking at the make up of the disciplines of those chosen, yes I would accept a suggestion they are left, now go back to sleep jake.

sheep.gif

Hannity is awful at interviews. He's a badger, he doesn't know his facts..and when he's wrong he comes up with nonsense..like offering to be waterboarded.

try reading the thread before commenting , post #29. sorry to disappoint you.

Actually I like Maddow. BUT it seems these days that political discourse has to be over the top strident to the point it's not fun anymore.

Well in the US. Anybody checked out Rick Mercer? Now he leans left. All us canucks know that. But he's funny.

And he stays funny. even with his rants.

sheep.gif

Disappointment about what?

Hannity != Maddow.

No equivalence.

She is the left/female version of Sean Hannity.
No more. no less.
She presents stories from a strict left leaning position in the same was as Hannity presents them from a strong right perspective.
So therefore - if you are left-leaning, you will think she is a thorough journalist. If you are right leaning you will think she is a flaming liberal nut.
If you swing down the middle - you will think she is just another partisan hack.
Not even close. Hannity is a paid liar who never subjects himself to other people's questions.

Point to any lie from Maddow, or even a mistake that she hasn't acknowledged. You will be lucky to find one, where I could posts lies from Hannity all day long.

Disappointment about what?

Hannity != Maddow.

No equivalence.

yes I see, the ole my crap doesn't stink but yours does argument. fail.

Maybe we should start a "Rush Limbaugh... thoughts??" thread to bring out the remainder of left-winged kooks.

I got it... I'll post a Sean Hannity/ Fox News thoughts, and you can get a boner just looking at the title... Careful, your conservative side is showing and it makes you look like an ass.

Forum List

Back