Rachel Maddow takes idiocy to a new level.

please, we've seen worse things said about Palin..
Rachel Maddow is nothing but a shit stirrer, ranting on about someones HORSE...I mean really

Worse from who?

And Palin was engaged in fantasy.

Most of her bullshit was completely unfounded.

but you all think ranting about someone owning a horse is founded
maddow is a joke

Mittens doesn't own the horse. He placed the horse in a limited partnership, where he has beneficial use whenever he wants. He does this so he can write off $77,000/yr, showing $211 in revenue. He wants the American people to help finance his wife's hobby.

Do you think that partnership is a legitimate business or just a tax scheme? That's the joke.

Let me know when she croaks, there are party arrangements to make.

^Case in point.

But..full disclosure..while I don't wish death on most people, I wasn't at all upset when Andrew Brietbart croaked. Or Lee Atwater. Or Jerry Falwell.

The death of Ted Kennedy made my day.

You realize when you say shit like that you make it totally okay for someone to celebrate the day you die right? I'm just saying, if you're going to act like a cockbag, don't be surprised when I say that if and when we ever get word of your Death, I'll make sure to start "Too Tall Was A Dumb Fuck and He's Done Us All A Favor By Dying" thread.

One has to question what sort of "future" is in store in your vision when you post hateful and obscene rhetoric about a person you don't agree with..

please, we've seen worse things said about Palin..
Rachel Maddow is nothing but a shit stirrer, ranting on about someones HORSE...I mean really

Worse from who?

And Palin was engaged in fantasy.

Most of her bullshit was completely unfounded.

TDM, rdean, chris and FrancoHFW to name four without even thinking about it.

Immie

Let me know when she croaks, there are party arrangements to make.

^Case in point.

But..full disclosure..while I don't wish death on most people, I wasn't at all upset when Andrew Brietbart croaked. Or Lee Atwater. Or Jerry Falwell.

The death of Ted Kennedy made my day.

Celebrating anyone's death is immature and wrong at the very least, even the death of an arrogant elitist like Ted Kennedy.

Immie

Forum List

Back