Rachel Maddow punks Tim Phillips

I think it's really cool that Rachel brings on the corporate shills and takes them on one-on-one.

And she doesn't shout them down or turn off their mikes like OReilly does.

I have not been punked in a long time.

Who wants to punk me?

Come on, punk my funk.

Ms. Strolling?

You know you want to punk this!

A biased talk show host that's in the tank for Obama disagrees with the leader of an anti-Obamacare group, fucking groundbreaking.........

A biased talk show host that's in the tank for Obama disagrees with the leader of an anti-Obamacare group, fucking groundbreaking.........

Did you actually watch it? She pwned this guy. That is a very smart woman actually and I love when she does this type thing.

Hannity cuts off peoples mics
Oreilly screams at anyone who disagrees with him

MSNBC is so much better than fox. They actually report on news and not try to make it, then complain when others don't report on the story they are trying to create.

Did you actually watch it? She pwned this guy. That is a very smart woman actually and I love when she does this type thing.

Hannity cuts off peoples mics
Oreilly screams at anyone who disagrees with him

MSNBC is so much better than fox. They actually report on news and not try to make it, then complain when others don't report on the story they are trying to create.

Contessa Brewer cuts off peoples mics......
Matthews screams at anyone who disagrees with him......

Fox reruns trample MSNBC..........

night night junior .......

driveby, you are being stupid. RM is great, she is fair, and she makes stupidcons look even stoopider.

Forum List

Back