mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
C-5lEGbXcAAOmsE.jpg

Rachel Maddow on Trump: ‘He Wants to Kill Us’

She never really explains how.....but I think that these idiots just want to say something stupid to grab a few headlines and not really explain why. I guess saying Trump is the Devil and a big cocksucker isn't her style, but if she keeps spouting this CRAP...maybe more idiot Snowflakes will watch her ridiculous show.

Rachel Maddow says Trump gives the media influence, but is “trying to kill us.”
Rachel Maddow has taken with increasing glee to her role as part of the media resistance against President Donald Trump.

But believe it or not, the rising force on MSNBC once had a bizarre conversation with candidate Trump in the early stages of his campaign. It was a call she described during an appearance Tuesday on Late Night with Seth Meyers.

“I talked to him during the primaries. He was an announced candidate,” said Maddow who added that the Trump team initiated the call as an off the record conversation as part of the groundwork to a planned larger interview. “I had this conversation with him .. I’d sort of said he had good chances against his Republican primary opponents and we kind of dished dirt on all the things he thought was wrong with all his Republican primary opponents.”​

C-5lEGbXcAAOmsE.jpg

She never really explains how.....but I think that these idiots just want to say something stupid to grab a few headlines and not really explain why. I guess saying Trump is the Devil and a big cocksucker isn't her style, but if she keeps spouting this CRAP...maybe more idiot Snowflakes will watch her ridiculous show.

Rachel Maddow has taken with increasing glee to her role as part of the media resistance against President Donald Trump.

But believe it or not, the rising force on MSNBC once had a bizarre conversation with candidate Trump in the early stages of his campaign. It was a call she described during an appearance Tuesday on Late Night with Seth Meyers.

“I talked to him during the primaries. He was an announced candidate,” said Maddow who added that the Trump team initiated the call as an off the record conversation as part of the groundwork to a planned larger interview. “I had this conversation with him .. I’d sort of said he had good chances against his Republican primary opponents and we kind of dished dirt on all the things he thought was wrong with all his Republican primary opponents.”​

Don't you remember last summer when the GOP hated Trump, so did Fox news..? The lefts are the ones who supported him in the beginning until he stabbed them in the back once he was nominated..

She is proof positive that Liberalism makes smart people dumber.
Basically the left has created a monster and they try to claim they're here to protect people from that imaginary monster.

I watched her for a while, but she drags things out and explains at the end of the hour to keep you watching..that bothers me.

Anyone wonder why Mudwhistle watches Rachel Maddow?
What makes you think I watch her on a regular basis? I don't. Neither does the rest of America.

I've seen a few of her shows. I usually can't sit through more than about 10 mins of it.
The only hook she seems to have is she attracts a particular demographic.
That demographic is girls who like other girls who look like Justin Bieber.

She is proof positive that Liberalism makes smart people dumber.
Basically the left has created a monster and they try to claim they're here to protect people from that imaginary monster.

I watched her for a while, but she drags things out and explains at the end of the hour to keep you watching..that bothers me.
They all do.....to a point, but with Rachel, it's too obvious.
Apparently she doesn't really have much to say until the end of the show.
All she has is lies and half-truths.

Rachel's show is designed to attract people who want to hear bad things about Trump. She actually said she may try to attract former Fox viewers. I think they'd rather watch American Pickers than watch her nonsense.

C-5lEGbXcAAOmsE.jpg

Nothing new here. The bulldyke's been wrong about all things Trump since he announced he'd seek the Republican nomination 22 months ago.

What makes you think I watch her on a regular basis? I don't. Neither does the rest of America.

I've seen a few of her shows. I usually can't sit through more than about 10 mins of it.

Yet you seem to know exactly what she says…so you either are watching it or are being spoon fed.

Yet you seem to know exactly what she says…so you either are watching it or are being spoon fed.
Whatever you say. Her show is what it is. If you like watching her give her obviously biased opinion, knock yourself out. It's nothing but identity politics and slanted opinions. It's entertainment, nothing more.

Forum List

Back