Rachel Maddow on the Myth of Anti-incumbency fever

WAIT! How do we know what Maddows is saying is true. She is not crying! She does not have an unlit cigar in her mouth! I dont' know about this...

She really bugs you, doesn't she??? You can't name anything she says that's a lie, can you?? So instead you attack her as a person. What a chicken shit bitch you are. Why not be specific and state something she has said that you can prove is wrong?? Or can't you do that???

Not that I don't already know the answer, but I'll ask anyway. Do you consider Beck to be a liar?

Do you think you're that slick??? :lol: Answer my question first and I will answer yours.

Why you run spider monkey?

Every election year it's term limits and anti-incumbency. It just is never that simple.

The best part of her point is how the media collectively decides on a theme, then mindlessly, obstinately, runs with it even when the facts make it look ridiculous.

She is absolutely correct.

However she forgets that she is one of them too.

The media, the collective, the runners of stories.

Ooo I sound very Peggy noonanish.

How is it possible that anyone could actually sit through this whiny diatribe by an idiot that so wants to be a man and yet talks with a shrill tone that makes listening to a fire alarm seem pleasant. She needs to get voice lessons and someone to emulate besides that other asshole, Keithie Olberfurhor.

What ever she was saying could have been utterly brilliant but who cares, she's awful and a bore. Another problem is that she isn't stating anything that many before her and anyone that actually pays attention already knows...... for me to watch her show, I would have to turn the sound down and read the closed caption........ that is if I could actually give a shit about what she has to say.......... I don't. I can't imagine how obnoxious an offspring her and Olberfurhor would have if Olberfurhor had testes to harvest sperm from to implant in Maddow's eggs, unfortunately Maddow is obviously missing the ovaries to produce the eggs and the other "stuff" to make her a woman....... then again Olberfurhor, if he had balls, could act like the earthworm he is and fertilize himself. But I digress...... I would rather listen to Stephen Hawking recite names out of an Icelandic phone book than listen to Rachel say anything.

She really bugs you, doesn't she??? You can't name anything she says that's a lie, can you?? So instead you attack her as a person. What a chicken shit bitch you are. Why not be specific and state something she has said that you can prove is wrong?? Or can't you do that???

No, she doesn't bother me, I don't watch or listen to her. If she is on a television at Best Buy, I would leave. I thought that with my post even a spider monkey would have understood that I would just as soon go to a Korean nail salon and have them stick hot bamboo under my fingernails than listen to that shim. I wouldn't know if anything she says is wrong, I don't care enough about her opinion to bother checking!:razz:

Oh yeah, try to make it sound as though I'm the one with no brain when it's YOU that lacks one!!!! I understood exactly what you said, you idiot. You don't like her voice, she adores Keith, she's not a woman, and a bunch of other happy horse shit.

What about what she says?? But you admit you have no idea what she says, right?? So criticizing her for the things you said above is stupid, as well as untrue. At least I listen to people I don't like. I don't know I don't like somebody unless I listen to them first!!! You dumb ass!!

The reason you dislike Rachel is because she's a liberal. So why not just say so?? What a friggin' dumb broad you are. :lol: Aren't you embarrassed?? You just made a total ass of yourself.

Not that I don't already know the answer, but I'll ask anyway. Do you consider Beck to be a liar?

Do you think you're that slick??? :lol: Answer my question first and I will answer yours.

Nope, you answer first, and then i'll pull the stupid libbie trick and google "madddow lie" and post some right wing blog garbage :lol:

Get lost. I've got your answer. Just as I thought, you're just another right wing dummy.

No, she doesn't bother me, I don't watch or listen to her. If she is on a television at Best Buy, I would leave. I thought that with my post even a spider monkey would have understood that I would just as soon go to a Korean nail salon and have them stick hot bamboo under my fingernails than listen to that shim. I wouldn't know if anything she says is wrong, I don't care enough about her opinion to bother checking!:razz:

Better be careful calling that poster a monkey, she'll neg rep you and call you a racist asshole :lol:

You never get anything right, do you??

Nope, you answer first, and then i'll pull the stupid libbie trick and google "madddow lie" and post some right wing blog garbage :lol:

Get lost. I've got your answer. Just as I thought, you're just another right wing dummy.

Typical monkey tactic of refusing to answer the question.

Rachel and her wife. Maddow looks a lot like Keith Olbermann when she has her glasses on and no makeup. I think she's more of a man than he is.

2lmkphe.jpg

Last edited:

Oh yeah, try to make it sound as though I'm the one with no brain when it's YOU that lacks one!!!! I understood exactly what you said, you idiot. You don't like her voice, she adores Keith, she's not a woman, and a bunch of other happy horse shit.

What about what she says?? But you admit you have no idea what she says, right?? So criticizing her for the things you said above is stupid, as well as untrue. At least I listen to people I don't like. I don't know I don't like somebody unless I listen to them first!!! You dumb ass!!

The reason you dislike Rachel is because she's a liberal. So why not just say so?? What a friggin' dumb broad you are. :lol: Aren't you embarrassed?? You just made a total ass of yourself.

Hey, I've tried to listen to her, she's obnoxious, I won't listen to a bunch of hip hop ass holes either. Life is too short to waste it on MSNBC dimwits. By the way ace, I not a broad, I just like the Gaga photograph from Bad Romance.

Last edited:
For the sake of the post, I watched the entire 5 minutes. Holy shit, do I get a medal?

There's 5 minutes of my life I'll never get back...

I'm so glad the Madcow is there to keep you libs sane.

Really weak, dude.

You quite transparently tried to deflect from her question by trying to put her on the defensive by playing the glennbeck card.

It was you who refused to answer the question, not her, and when a poster like Rinata sees through your bullshit you might want to consider packing it in.

Nice try, but it won't work. You are a good little right wing nut, aren't you? Why you have picked up their ways very fast. When confronted for information, just ignore. Turn around and ask the other person something stupid. When they insist that you answer their question, just ignore it again and call them names and accuse them of refusing to answer a question. You know, turn it around.

It's getting old and it was not that brilliant in the first place. You're a phony.

Thanks for Proving my Point..

Maddow has people on who disagree with her all the time, so right there you're full of shit.

You DON'T know what you're talking about.

So does Beck? Your point?

I actually do.. Unlike you I don't watch shows like Maddow.. Full of Personal Opinion and nothing but Bullshit.. Oh wait, sounds like Beck.. Hmm.

Really?
http://www.usmessageboard.com/media/85916-beck-open-book-test.html

So let's wait till November to see what happens. It's hard for you and Madcow to understand simple logic. Why is that?

Ok, so you admit that incumbency applies to primaries, you admit Maddow is right, you admit you're stupid for claiming otherwise...

...without objection the motion passes.

:rolleyes:

In Arkansas, Blanche Lincoln is the incumbent. She will lose in November.

NOVEMBER IS WHEN THE ELECTION IS HELD!

Got that? No?

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/funny-pictures-red-shoes-cat-stupid.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]

How many Republican moderate incumbents have the Tea Partiers knocked out in the primaries?

Oh, and btw, feel free to deny that that is or was ever part of the tea party agenda...

Forum List

Back