Rachel Maddow on the Myth of Anti-incumbency fever

NYcarbineer

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2009
Finger Lakes, NY
Brilliant stuff (and not partisan, so calm down).

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwQZqsHwxDw]YouTube - MSNBC's Rachel Maddow: The myth of the Anti-Incumbency movement - 'Just not true'[/ame]

"Maddow" and "brilliant" in the same sentence? Are you high?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I find it so amusing how people on the Left can't stop whining about Beck and Hannity on how Biased they are but the somehow think Maddow is fine to listen..

I find it quite Hypocritical..

--

I'll repeat this, Maddow is another Beck. Why? They have their own little show they talk about their own Personal Opinion and nobody hardly every comes on their show who doesn't agree with them..

But then again you won't realize that, because frankly people who listen to Maddow & Co. are as bad as those who continuously watch Beck & Co.

I find it so amusing how people on the Left can't stop whining about Beck and Hannity on how Biased they are but the somehow think Maddow is fine to listen..

--

I'll repeat this, Maddow is another Beck. Why? They have their own little show they talk about their own Personal Opinion and nobody hardly every comes on their show who doesn't agree with them..

But then again you won't realize that, because frankly people who listen to Maddow & Co. are as bad as those who continuously watch Beck & Co.

You don't know what you're talking about. You must be a conservative.

--

Thanks for Proving my Point..

Every election year it's term limits and anti-incumbency. It just is never that simple.

The best part of her point is how the media collectively decides on a theme, then mindlessly, obstinately, runs with it even when the facts make it look ridiculous.

--

Maddow has people on who disagree with her all the time, so right there you're full of shit.

You DON'T know what you're talking about.

Every election year it's term limits and anti-incumbency. It just is never that simple.

The best part of her point is how the media collectively decides on a theme, then mindlessly, obstinately, runs with it even when the facts make it look ridiculous.

Yeah, that was funny. The segment was interesting, I liked her description of it as a wave that they're hoping everyone just hops on. Going along for the ride.

Maddow has people on who disagree with her all the time, so right there you're full of shit.

You DON'T know what you're talking about.

So does Beck? Your point?

I actually do.. Unlike you I don't watch shows like Maddow.. Full of Personal Opinion and nothing but Bullshit.. Oh wait, sounds like Beck.. Hmm.

That's because stupid Americans do the same damn thing every election. They go around wanting to vote out EVERYONE ELSES bum, then they run right down and vote for their own bum. It's proof positive that most Americans are fucking retarded.

That's because stupid Americans do the same damn thing every election. They go around wanting to vote out EVERYONE ELSES bum, then they run right down and vote for their own bum. It's proof positive that most Americans are fucking retarded.

Yeah.. like the dipshits that will vote for McCain & Reid again... haven't they been part of this fucking mess for like... EVER? We still have more brains, even on a bad day, than the wimpy Candians or the Europeeings.

Last edited:

Yeah.. like the dipshits that will vote for McCain & Reid again... haven't they been part of this fucking mess for like... EVER? We still have more brains, even on a bad day, than the wimpy Candians or the Europeeings.

Even though I personally like McCain and think he's an honorable man, I would agree with that, eventually you have to bear part of the blame.

Honestly, I think the solution would be to have you vote for representative for another area of the nation. For instance one district in California votes for a Representative of a district in Florida while that district is voting on a representative in say Alaska, and no campaigning until 6 months prior to the election at which point everyone finds out which districts their voting for. IT would eliminate the "well my guy is doing a good job" syndrome.

--

The difference is that Maddow presents facts to back her up. Beck and Hannity do not.

--

The difference is that Maddow presents facts to back her up. Beck and Hannity do not.

WHAT? Are you high? Facts? A fact to Maddow is whatever she wants it to be. Come on.

--

Take your garbage on down to the media forum and jump in the gripe about Beck thread and post some of his lies bucky... I'd be happy to debate them with you, but you won't find any.....

Hannity is a Dubya apologist, no further need to discuss him.

I don't watch enough of Maddow to know, so unlike you do with Beck, I won't just post what I've read others say.

Forum List

Back