Rachel Maddow, MSNBC sued for defamation

'Left-wing television commentators must be made to respect ... the law'

Oh well, maybe it'll help her ratings, which are currently in the tank.

She has a responsibleand bright team. If we must take World Nut Daily's account of things, we must be getting desperate for potential wingnut wins, wouldn't you say?

Lame.

She has a responsibleand bright team. If we must take World Nut Daily's account of things, we must be getting desperate for potential wingnut wins, wouldn't you say?

Lame.

World "NUT"Daily only has a reporter on staff that has been nominated for two Pulitzers and the same gentleman holds the second most seniority on the W.H. Press Corps, that site is pretty lame let me tell you.:eusa_whistle:

:lol:

Muslims are calling for the execution for homosexuals in America, this was just released yesterday and it shows you that they themselves are upholding the laws that are even in the Bible, the Judeo Christian God. They seem to be more moral than even the American Christians do. Because these people are livid about enforcing their laws, they know homosexuality is an abomination. And I continually reach out to the homosexual communities on this radio show, and I warn them, which ones love? Here you have Obama condemning it behind the backs of the homosexuals but to their faces he's promoting it. I say this to my gay friends out there the ones that continuously nitpick everything I say. Hollywood is promoting immorality and the God of the Heavens in Jesus names is warning you to flee from the wrath to come, yet you have Muslims calling for your execution. If America won't enforce the laws, God will raise up a foreign enemy to do just that's what you're seeing in America today. Read Leviticus 26 America.

Read more: Rachel Maddow, MSNBC sued for defamation Rachel Maddow, MSNBC sued for defamation

And THEY'RE suing for defamation????

Now, is this another one of your "sarcastic" threads?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Because it's a hoot.

Lame.

She's going to need a responsible and bright team, or she's going to pay millions of dollars in damages. They're really going after her and the network.

Her being sued is a fact. It doesn't matter if Worldnet Daily, the New York Times, or Marvel Comic Books covered the story.

Lame.

She's going to need a responsible and bright team, or she's going to pay millions of dollars in damages. They're really going after her and the network.

Her being sued is a fact. It doesn't matter if Worldnet Daily, the New York Times, or Marvel Comic Books covered the story.

It won't make it to court.

Muslims are calling for the execution for homosexuals in America, this was just released yesterday and it shows you that they themselves are upholding the laws that are even in the Bible, the Judeo Christian God. They seem to be more moral than even the American Christians do. Because these people are livid about enforcing their laws, they know homosexuality is an abomination. And I continually reach out to the homosexual communities on this radio show, and I warn them, which ones love? Here you have Obama condemning it behind the backs of the homosexuals but to their faces he's promoting it. I say this to my gay friends out there the ones that continuously nitpick everything I say. Hollywood is promoting immorality and the God of the Heavens in Jesus names is warning you to flee from the wrath to come, yet you have Muslims calling for your execution. If America won't enforce the laws, God will raise up a foreign enemy to do just that's what you're seeing in America today. Read Leviticus 26 America.

Read more: Rachel Maddow, MSNBC sued for defamation Rachel Maddow, MSNBC sued for defamation

Because it's a hoot.

What in the world are you babbling about? I swear you have lost your freaking mind.

Because it's a hoot.

What in the world are you babbling about? I swear you have lost your freaking mind.

Really?

Are you this obtuse?

Seriously?

Not only does that statement basically back Maddow's contention..but it INCLUDES A DEFAMATORY STATEMENT.

Well, sponge bob's ratings are through the roof, i'm sure.

so some rightwing group brings a suit to try to shut up people they disagree with and, of course, worldnutdaily runs with it.

i hope they get sanctioned for bringing a frivolous suit.

Lame.

World "NUT"Daily only has a reporter on staff that has been nominated for two Pulitzers and the same gentleman holds the second most seniority on the W.H. Press Corps, that site is pretty lame let me tell you.:eusa_whistle:

So why doesn't he/she raise the bar for them. Everyone knows it's an extreme wingnut rag.

I at least bothered to read the link and as usual..it's trivial.

But at least they included the statement as reference. And it basically demonstrates that this case would be laughed out of court.

Lame.

and? that means it's not a rightwingnut rag?

which writer, btw? and where was he working when nominated?

btw, i have a friend who won a pulitzer... doesn't make any newspaper she works for a quality paper.

Last edited:

so some rightwing group brings a suit to try to shut up people they disagree with and, of course, worldnutdaily runs with it.

We shall see... 50 million is a lot of money

We shall see... 50 million is a lot of money

you can sue for any amount of money you want. the ad damnum clause of a law suit is an arbitrary number chosen by the plaintiff. i can sue for a million for a stubbed toe.

there still has to be a legitimate cause of action and i'm really not seeing one at all.

Last edited:
It's only news when Beck talks out his ass.

Maddow's a harmless buffoon who has less people whatching her around the clock than Beck has people tuning into his radio show.

If the metalhead had stood against islam that twat woulda ragged on him for being an islamaphobe.
Why? B/c his life was shit and he turned to god and lived instead of turning to drugs and killing himself.

i don't know how you can read his statement and not take from it that he believes killing homosexuals to be moral. it's right there, in his own words.

he hasn't a shot at going anywhere with this suit, and if he does you guys better watch out or the likes of limbaugh, beck, and hannity will be working in indentured servitude the rest of their lives to cover the lies and misrepresentations they've spewed.

Lame.

btw, i have a friend who won a pulitzer... doesn't make any newspaper she works for a quality paper.

Les Kinsolving was nominated twice for Pulitzers while at WND .

Lets ask Esquire magazine how trivial World "NUT Daily has become because when all is said and done they will own that magazine.

Esquire defamed WND and now will pay the price and the WSJ agrees.

How Not to Write Satire - WSJ.com

you must have been reading a different article. the one i read basically said that wnd is going to have a hell of a time making their claims stick.

Les Kinsolving was nominated twice for Pulitzers while at WND .
nominated... key word there.

how many has he won?

Forum List

Back