Rachel Maddow - legendary fail!

She scooped his tax returns and pissed him off.
So let me get this straight - your goal is to make sure people "piss off" the President of the United States? Could you possibly be any more unamerican?!? :uhh:
She exposed things he didn't want exposed. Good for her :clap:
All she accomplished was exposing you fools.

The guy paid millions in taxes, for one year and you still hate him. If he'd have paid 100% in taxes you would still be bitching. It's ridiculous.

Well if people judge motives why did you bring that up in a discussion about the IRS and Trump's taxes? :uhh:
Because Trump hiding away his tax returns has been a major story for well over a year now. Because people want to know if he has any hidden motives in his actions.
But the one's Maddow attempted to raise her pitiful ratings on, Trump released himself. So obviously there was nothing to hide there. He trolled her and then played her like a violin. He looks like a hero now. It was absolutely masterful manipulation of a left-wing looney-toon who doesn't know how to do impartial journalism with integrity.
Maddow has been winning in ratings since the cheetoh took office. So you can't say they're pitiful. Trump's hand was forced thanks to good journalism. Something he is at war with.

So let me get this straight - your goal is to make sure people "piss off" the President of the United States? Could you possibly be any more unamerican?!? :uhh:

The guy paid millions in taxes, for one year and you still hate him. If he'd have paid 100% in taxes you would still be bitching. It's ridiculous.
He should release last year. He can put an end to this in seconds. But he won't.

Rachael Maddow will have a new doll come out this year for children wanting to grow up to be a lesbian television host: "Ignoramus...Dumbest Fuck on Planet Earth."

TheOldSchool watches Madcow cuz it's WAY smarter than him..

Gee, I wonder who "leaked" that tax return?

Seriously, is Trump really this clever, or did Bannon set this trap for MSDNC?
Kids can have hours of fun with the "Ignoramus Maddow Doll." Pull its cord and it says stupid shit over and over again.

Rachael Maddow will have a new doll come out this year for children wanting to grow up to be a lesbian television host: "Ignoramus...Dumbest Fuck on Planet Earth."

Maddow is just a kook.

Maddow is just a kook.
did we all notice how much make up she needs to attempt to make her look like a normal dude? hey,,,it didnt help Hillary look as if she was still 40,,right? {that was disgusting in the three debates, it looked like they just smeared her man-face with white cake frosting}....lol...but she still looked 85......same with Maddow,,,make up isnt making her look any better.

Well if people judge motives why did you bring that up in a discussion about the IRS and Trump's taxes? :uhh:
Because Trump hiding away his tax returns has been a major story for well over a year now. Because people want to know if he has any hidden motives in his actions.
But the one's Maddow attempted to raise her pitiful ratings on, Trump released himself. So obviously there was nothing to hide there. He trolled her and then played her like a violin. He looks like a hero now. It was absolutely masterful manipulation of a left-wing looney-toon who doesn't know how to do impartial journalism with integrity.
Maddow has been winning in ratings since the cheetoh took office. So you can't say they're pitiful. Trump's hand was forced thanks to good journalism. Something he is at war with.

Good journalism is illegal obtaining someone's private tax returns and publishing them now? Seriously you should have quit a long time ago.

Good journalism is illegal obtaining someone's private tax returns and publishing them now? Seriously you should have quit a long time ago.
She did it illegally? Feel free to sue.

Of course what she did was illegal. Do you deny that?

Yes. Sue her and find out.

Maddow is just a kook.
did we all notice how much make up she needs to attempt to make her look like a normal dude? hey,,,it didnt help Hillary look as if she was still 40,,right? {that was disgusting in the three debates, it looked like they just smeared her man-face with white cake frosting}....lol...but she still looked 85......same with Maddow,,,make up isnt making her look any better.

she needs Trumps makeup artist, for sure.

I can't sue her, but Trump sure can, and I wouldn't be surprised if he does.

I can't sue her, but Trump sure can, and I wouldn't be surprised if he does.
You wouldn't? I would be. Trump's a bully. He'd sue Maddow if he could crush her financially, but she has the backing of NBC. Bullies don't fight people their size.

Maddow is just a kook.
This Just In From CNN News:.........Aliens From Pluto have landed just outside the studios of MSNBC and abducted Racheal Maddow,,,,it is believed that the President of Pluto ordered this abduction being it is rumored that Rachael Maddow is actually an alien from Pluto who escaped from an insane asylum and somehow made it to earth 30 years ago under an assumed identity, possibly the 7th gender.

agreed ..

upload_2017-3-15_18-9-7.jpeg

He should release last year. He can put an end to this in seconds. But he won't.
Who the hell cares. He paid way more than you or me but only you seem concerned about it. I don't give a shit. It's like watching a retarded dog chase an imaginary bone. What the hell are you going to prove with his tax returns? He paid a lot?

Forum List

Back