Rachel Maddow - legendary fail!

To cover his fat orange ass.
How does releasing his own taxes "cover" his own ass?!? :lmao:
Getting ahead of the controversy. There's a reason he didn't release them until Maddow said she had them.
What "controversy"? It showed he paid something like $34 million in taxes in one year. She just made him look like the most law abiding citizen ever. :laugh:
$31 million from a tax he wants to eliminate. That's just one year though. If it's such a win for him as you say, he should have no problem releasing last year's return.

To cover his fat orange ass.
How does releasing his own taxes "cover" his own ass?!? :lmao:
Getting ahead of the controversy. There's a reason he didn't release them until Maddow said she had them.
What "controversy"? It showed he paid something like $34 million in taxes in one year. She just made him look like the most law abiding citizen ever. :laugh:

Madcow told the story Trump wanted, and actually thought it had upped him.. :lmao: OldSchool STILL hasn't caught on. Leftists are stupid beyond belief.

She scooped his tax returns and pissed him off.
So let me get this straight - your goal is to make sure people "piss off" the President of the United States? Could you possibly be any more unamerican?!? :uhh:
She exposed things he didn't want exposed. Good for her :clap:

Trump is smelling like a rose now, thanks to her, idiot.
Trump is a dirty old man covered in spray tan. A rose is the furthest thing from what he smells like.

I notice that the rest of your 'hive' has jettisoned you into space in this thread. Just an observation..........
I don't have a hive. Yours is working overtime in this thread though.

So let me get this straight - your goal is to make sure people "piss off" the President of the United States? Could you possibly be any more unamerican?!? :uhh:
She exposed things he didn't want exposed. Good for her :clap:

Trump is smelling like a rose now, thanks to her, idiot.
Trump is a dirty old man covered in spray tan. A rose is the furthest thing from what he smells like.

I notice that the rest of your 'hive' has jettisoned you into space in this thread. Just an observation..........
I don't have a hive. Yours is working overtime in this thread though.

Your hive is spineless and mentally ill.

Maddow won bigly. But enough with the 2005 tax returns. I want to see what he's hiding in recent returns like 2016. It will be leaked eventually. This is the most hated administration in modern U.S. history.

Hillary failed, Madcow failed, Democraps have failed, and you, kind sir, have failed...............SUCKERS!!!
^ Zero content in that post.

Anyways, I can't wait for more leaks from Trump's tax returns. We need to get to the bottom of what he's hiding.
We? All you will do is hide and cry and post lies on the internet.

[

She scooped his tax returns and pissed him off. And we found out that if he succeeds in eliminating the alternative minimum tax, one of his self-serving and stated goals, he basically never has to pay taxes again.

Yeah she did sploogy, she really hurt Trump by showing him to be astoundingly successful and paying $34 million in federal income tax.

How WILL he ever go on? :dunno:

:lmao:

You Fascists are the DUMBEST creatures in the universe. :thup:

Rachael Maddow will have a new doll come out this year for children wanting to grow up to be a lesbian television host: "Ignoramus...Dumbest Fuck on Planet Earth."

Well if people judge motives why did you bring that up in a discussion about the IRS and Trump's taxes? :uhh:
Because Trump hiding away his tax returns has been a major story for well over a year now. Because people want to know if he has any hidden motives in his actions.
But the one's Maddow attempted to raise her pitiful ratings on, Trump released himself. So obviously there was nothing to hide there. He trolled her and then played her like a violin. He looks like a hero now. It was absolutely masterful manipulation of a left-wing looney-toon who doesn't know how to do impartial journalism with integrity.

Absolutely hilarious... She was trumped by Trump! :lmao: I wonder if she'll even have a show left by the time Trump's term is up.

Trump pulled the rug from underneath Rachel Maddow’s great big tax scoop

Wait.....

"She"

"She'll"

That dude is a woman?

A trans thing?
And God! Is He, She, or "It" so friggin ugly!!! why would anyone or animal want to date her!

The like her big adams apple and little boy haircut?

Rachael Maddow will have a new doll come out this year for children wanting to grow up to be a lesbian television host: "Ignoramus...Dumbest Fuck on Planet Earth."

TheOldSchool watches Madcow cuz it's WAY smarter than him..

Gee, I wonder who "leaked" that tax return?

Seriously, is Trump really this clever, or did Bannon set this trap for MSDNC?

Forum List

Back