Rachel Maddow - legendary fail!

She scooped his tax returns and pissed him off.
So let me get this straight - your goal is to make sure people "piss off" the President of the United States? Could you possibly be any more unamerican?!? :uhh:
She exposed things he didn't want exposed. Good for her :clap:
If he didn't "want it exposed" then why did he release it before she even could? :laugh:
To cover his fat orange ass. Something he and his people have been scrambling to do for 7 weeks now.

Are we detectin' a pre-meltdown?.........:boobies:

Trump panicked and released things thanks to Maddow.
"Panicked" :lmao:

I managed to grab a screenshot of our boy TheOldSchool here:

IMG_3267.JPG

Snowflake - people don't voluntarily release things that "panic" them. :laugh:

Barack Obama yielded the IRS as a weapon against anyone who didn't support his radical marxism.
You said who has a tin-foil hat on?
You. I said you do. The one who thinks Rachel Madcow will uncover things that the IRS couldn't. :laugh:
You're the one bringing up IRS conspiracies. It's not the IRS's job to judge motives. That's why we need to see his returns. Which will be leaked eventually.

So let me get this straight - your goal is to make sure people "piss off" the President of the United States? Could you possibly be any more unamerican?!? :uhh:

Trump is smelling like a rose now, thanks to her, idiot.
Trump is a dirty old man covered in spray tan. A rose is the furthest thing from what he smells like.

[
^ Zero content in that post.

Anyways, I can't wait for more leaks from Trump's tax returns. We need to get to the bottom of what he's hiding.

^Zero content in that post.

What you are, is stupid.

Trump again outsmarted you hate filled fascists. He got the most bigoted moron on the leftist press to promote his agenda. Madcow showed her audience (all 20 of them) that Trump was wildly successful and paid 25.6% of his income in taxes. A shit load higher percentage than Madcow pays.

He is smarter than you, so is a cardboard box, but he played that dumb fascist like the fool it is. Had Trump released that return on O'Reilly, you Brown Shirt would be shrieking "fake news," but your own leftist hero put the DNC seal of approval on them, and was so fucking stupid it thought it had a scoop of some sort.

Watching you fascists get played, OVER AND OVER AGAIN is just too much fun.

Trump is smelling like a rose now, thanks to her, idiot.
Trump is a dirty old man covered in spray tan. A rose is the furthest thing from what he smells like.

I notice that the rest of your 'hive' has jettisoned you into space in this thread. Just an observation..........

Forum List

Back