Rachel Maddow is an embarrassment

:lol: Your post is quite amusing. :lol:

What reality are you living in?

(Please, keep posting. This is great material!)

What reality?

The 21st century reality where women can wear their hair short and still be a woman.

The 21st century reality where women can wear little or no make up and still be a woman.

The 21st century reality where women can wear slacks and still be a woman.

You seem to be in the reality of the 19th - early 20th century.

Let me clue you in....WOMEN get their hair cut short all the time. WOMEN go around with little or no make-up all the time. And....there actually is a women's section in clothing stores with.......slacks, and t-shirts, and polo shirts, and shorts. Imagine that if you will.

:eusa_hand: If you don't understand the fact that many lesbians try to look more masculine, then you are not living in reality.

Next.

Well, now that we've established that you consider:

short hair = masculine

little or no make up = masculine

slacks = masculine

I'm sure that many WOMEN try to look more masculine. :lol::lol::lol:

I havent worn makeup since I was a teen.

I have saved myself years of exposeur to toxic chems being smeared into and near my mucus membranes.

Women have been targeted by corps to buy crap (expensive crap) and cover their real faces with in a manic search for commercial beauty.

I have saved thousands of dollars and protected my health while looking perfectly fine.

I had to stay away from make up in high school because of skin issues (read "zits") and don't miss having to spend that much time each morning getting ready and hauling that stuff all over the place.

I even had long hair until I started swim team in college and got tired of the cap and tangles.

And, I'm sorry, I will not give up my jeans and top-siders.

I'm sure that it's all about subconsciously wanting to be a man......:cuckoo:

I have had long hair all my life, with my hair its the easiest way to go (straight hair).

Jeans, Tee shirts and crocks is my typical attire.

I cant believe how many women waste huge swathes of their lives and money to do what corporate America tells them to do.

If I wanted to be a man I would have to be a gay man.

Women just dont appeal to me that way.

I think Madow rocks.

I have never understoood why people care what others do in the bedroom with another consenting adult.

Unless I'm going to have sex with someone I dont care.

Oh the Madcow has done it again...she just spent 5 minutes highlighting Fox News and the hiring of Sarah Palin. Why do the underdog news networks keep pointing focus at the one cable news powerhouse that keeps kicking their ass?

She's just hideous. No wonder MSNBC's numbers are at a subzero level.

Rachel who?

Oh the Madcow has done it again...she just spent 5 minutes highlighting Fox News and the hiring of Sarah Palin. Why do the underdog news networks keep pointing focus at the one cable news powerhouse that keeps kicking their ass?

Rachel who?

Maddox????? :lol::lol::lol:

Also, MSNBC is rocking the morning shows with Morning Joe and Savanna Guthrie/Chuck Todd. Maybe the ratings landscape will change for them.

Being that Scarborough leans right, if he brings up the ratings for MSNBC, what does that REALLY say?

It's certainly not your LEFT leaners that are bringing in more viewers.

well,, I beg to differ.. I say Laura Ingraham is way smarter than maddow,,

yeah, but you have a double digit IQ.

fun facts:

Ingraham ..... former New Jersey Democratic Senator Robert Torricelli,[17] as well as briefly dating MSNBC host Keith Olbermann.[18]

Laura Ingraham - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Maddow earned a degree in public policy from Stanford University in 1994.[12] At graduation she was awarded the John Gardner Fellowship. She was also the recipient of a Rhodes Scholarship and began her postgraduate study in 1995 at Lincoln College, Oxford. In 2001, she completed her Doctor of Philosophy degree (DPhil) in politics from Oxford University.[13] Her doctoral thesis is titled HIV/AIDS and Health Care Reform in British and American Prisons. She was the first openly gay American to win a Rhodes scholarship

Rachel Maddow - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:eusa_hand: If you don't understand the fact that many lesbians try to look more masculine, then you are not living in reality.

Next.

I'm sure that's true for some lesbians. I'm also pretty sure that for others it's a rejection of convention.

Hmmmmm... Portia de Rossi doesn't look masculine

Portia_De_Rossi.jpg

Last edited:
well,, I beg to differ.. I say Laura Ingraham is way smarter than maddow,,

yeah, but you have a double digit IQ.

fun facts:

Ingraham ..... former New Jersey Democratic Senator Robert Torricelli,[17] as well as briefly dating MSNBC host Keith Olbermann.[18]

Laura Ingraham - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Maddow earned a degree in public policy from Stanford University in 1994.[12] At graduation she was awarded the John Gardner Fellowship. She was also the recipient of a Rhodes Scholarship and began her postgraduate study in 1995 at Lincoln College, Oxford. In 2001, she completed her Doctor of Philosophy degree (DPhil) in politics from Oxford University.[13] Her doctoral thesis is titled HIV/AIDS and Health Care Reform in British and American Prisons. She was the first openly gay American to win a Rhodes scholarship

Rachel Maddow - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh dear! There's that "acting like a man" thing again.......AND the kiss of death for far right conservatives.

Rachel who?

I did not know who she was till this thread either.

boo hoo A girl made you cry.

lol

Rachel Maddow and the MSNBC news between 1:00 o’clock PM central standard time and 11:00 o’clock PM central standard time is the best USA political news source out there

For world news, I suggest “Newsy Reports

:)-

Forum List

Back