Rachel Maddow - Excellent Point

Oh...I see....sort of like Glenn Beck??? :)

No. Rachael Maddow's CV has been posted above; Glen Bech's CV is well known too.
Those who don't see a significant difference are either willfully ignorant or stupid.

I was joking...i know they are nothing alike. She's the liberals version of Beck. The same thing you said here is what us Beck watchers say about him...
She is not the Liberal version of Beck. There is no Liberal version of Beck. Most of Beck's nonsense is easily refutable. Rarely is anything that Maddow reports refutable, and when she makes a mistake, she very publicly highlights it on her segment "Department Of Corrections".

What I don't understand is . . . why didn't the WH just sit on releasing any details until they were certain/until they knew what the information was? "He was armed", "he was unarmed"; "yes we're definitely going to release a pic of the dead OBL", "no, the WH has decided not to release the pic". Why not just say "details will be released soon" or "a decision hasn't been made yet" and go with that until they were certain of the details or until a decision was made?
Peter Bergen, the CNN foreign correspondent who was the last Westerner to interview bin Laden, told Bill Maher last night that bin Laden was always armed and even though he was sleeping when the raid began, he must have heard the commotion downstairs and it's highly unlikely that he was not armed when they burst in. He had always told his security that he did not want to be taken alive, and that if that was ever a possibility, they should kill him first.

OBL is still dead? right? Seriously, we got him and that makes me happy. The reportage details do not matter to me.

PS- They call it a "special operation" for a reason- they do not divulge all the details.

It's funny to hear Rachel Maddow warn against using political posturing tied to "expired detailed reporting" because you might look foolish. Can somebody get her a mirror? (She is a "she," right?)

A graduate of Castro Valley High School in Castro Valley, California, Maddow earned a degree in public policy from Stanford University in 1994.[15] At graduation she was awarded the John Gardner Fellowship. She was also the recipient of a Rhodes Scholarship and began her postgraduate study in 1995 at Lincoln College, Oxford. In 2001, she earned a Doctor of Philosophy (DPhil) in politics from Oxford University

She is a Rhodes Scholar, Stanford, Oxford, and you know, the whole doctor of politics thingy.....but duh, she be a lezbian so I wont watch or listen to her.

Damn.

Since when did a lot of education make somebody smart? And who cares if she's a lesbian? My comment about her gender is simply that I can't tell most of the time. Why does a woman want to look like a man? I mean, seriously, does this not look like a man to you?

rachel-maddow.jpg

To each his own, I guess. It still doesn't make her less of a loon.
Of course you are going to look for the least flattering photo, with no makeup. I think she's cute.

rachel.jpg

RachelMaddow.jpg

What's the problem? Is it the short hair? Then why didn't the wingnuts reject Carly Fiorina as being too 'dikey-looking'?

CarlyFiorina_3.jpg

Since when did a lot of education make somebody smart? And who cares if she's a lesbian? My comment about her gender is simply that I can't tell most of the time. Why does a woman want to look like a man? I mean, seriously, does this not look like a man to you?

rachel-maddow.jpg

To each his own, I guess. It still doesn't make her less of a loon.

Education doesn't make one smart. She just is though.

I think she's cute and quirky looking. It's her look.

Maddow has a bigger Man-Crush on Obama than Chris Matthews.
You're such a half-wit.

She is more critical of Obama than anyone else on MSNBC, except Joe Scarborough. She is a Liberal. Obama is not.

Forum List

Back