Rachel Maddow Attacks GOP Candidate Russell

It doesn't really matter who the Maddcow attacks. only 12% of people polled KNOW who the hell she even is...snort:lol:

That guy Rachel Maddow is a Rhodes Scholar so we know he's a genius and couldn't possibly be wrong.

Quoting someone is attacking them?

Saying something exists is attacking them?

Anyone else who joins in WJs little tantrum over the latest branch of the Aryan Nation being exposed has told us everything we need to know about them

It doesn't really matter who the Maddcow attacks. only 12% of people polled KNOW who the hell she even is...snort:lol:

I think the only person who pays attention to her is Olberman and he's busy taking notes. :lol::lol:

Well, if I were to play by the Right's logic, I'd say you guys were all afraid of her.

But that would be silly.

Yes, go with that. We are all afraid of Maddow. The secret is out! :cool:

So, you DON'T think it's silly?

The silly part is liberals using pictures of Beck crying or someone in a nazi uniform. Silly is discounting everything Beck says immediately, because he was the messenger. Silly might also be ignoring far more people consider what he says to have value and go out and become more politically active.

I do see fear from the left in what Beck accomplishes. Most times I see indifference from the right concerning Maddow.

Was what Maddow said truth?
If so it is reporting not attacking.
Cockaroaches scrurry away whenever a light is turned on in a room. RepubliCON$ scurry away whenever the truth is told. To a cockaroach, turning on a light in a pitch dark room is attacking them. To RepubliCON$ and the rest of the Far Right Fringe Lunatic Nutjobs telling the truth about them is attacking them. We see t his time, and time again.

I really have no interest in Mz. Maddow's views. Taking the time to discover whether she can figure something out is a waste. When I see a title like Maddow attacks Gop candidate, Ifigure it has all been said. Next.

Eh doesn't matter. I don't really care what she says. Especially when it concerns someone elses candidate.

Forum List

Back