Rachel Maddcow Is Such A Dishonest GE Dummy...

Right, you are not informed. You've admitted that yourself.

I will admit to what I don't know, but that is different than saying I am uninformed, simply because I don't know what you know, or what you think I should know to be deemed 'informed.' You are being extremely arrogant.

You watch very little if any of either Network, yet you make numerous wild assertions. You are informed. Period, end of story.

You assume too much of the past. I haven't always been without a tv. I have watched A lot of the MSNBC, Fox, and CNN networks in my life (too much), and when I visit my parents, which is right now, that is all that is ever on.

Your smugness is not appreciated, especially since it is based in misinformation derived from faulty assumptions.

Considering that Ms. Maddow has had tea party presidents, a couple of the GOP candidates (Roemer was one) as well as the fact that she's willing to talk to ANYONE about ANYTHING political, regardless of race.

If she makes a mistake in reporting? She corrects it as soon as she possibly can and apologizes to her audience.

Nope, sorry, Ms. Maddow is better informed and has a better show that Bill O'reilly, because she (unlike Bill) actually uses facts.

Billo the Clown still doesn't know why the tides come in and out.

This is true, true, true. Thank you for inserting a little bit of sanity in this insane place.

Considering that Ms. Maddow has had tea party presidents, a couple of the GOP candidates (Roemer was one) as well as the fact that she's willing to talk to ANYONE about ANYTHING political, regardless of race.

If she makes a mistake in reporting? She corrects it as soon as she possibly can and apologizes to her audience.

Nope, sorry, Ms. Maddow is better informed and has a better show that Bill O'reilly, because she (unlike Bill) actually uses facts.

Billo the Clown still doesn't know why the tides come in and out.

Facts? Yeah, facts. Uh huh. :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rifGntoANcg]MSNBC's Rachel Maddow's #Fail on Gary Johnson endorsing Ron Paul - YouTube[/ame]

Stupid Shoeshine lie fail...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8ZMT77Sbeo]Maddow on Kornacki gaffe: shoeshine, security check, whatever - YouTube[/ame]

I will admit to what I don't know, but that is different than saying I am uninformed, simply because I don't know what you know, or what you think I should know to be deemed 'informed.' You are being extremely arrogant.

You watch very little if any of either Network, yet you make numerous wild assertions. You are informed. Period, end of story.

You assume too much of the past. I haven't always been without a tv. I have watched A lot of the MSNBC, Fox, and CNN networks in my life (too much), and when I visit my parents, which is right now, that is all that is ever on.

Your smugness is not appreciated, especially since it is based in misinformation derived from faulty assumptions.

Right back at ya. :)

Maddcow and the rest of the Wingnuts over there sure do like their GE paychecks though huh? They work for the most evil Corporation on this Earth. They are all dishonest douchebags.

Okay a few questions for you because I loved the video you posted on what liberals say and because you obviously know more about Maddow and this thread topic than I do.

1. GE owns MSNBC?
2. Has Maddow ever come out against capitalism itself? (as opposed to income inequality, which is obviously a very different thing). If not, is her accepting paychecks something you're against? Why?
3. What makes GE so much more evil than say, Forrest Labs or other Fortune 500 companies that not only pay no taxes, but collect our taxpayer money?

Maddcow and the rest of the Wingnuts over there sure do like their GE paychecks though huh? They work for the most evil Corporation on this Earth. They are all dishonest douchebags.

Okay a few questions for you because I loved the video you posted on what liberals say and because you obviously know more about Maddow and this thread topic than I do.

1. GE owns MSNBC?
2. Has Maddow ever come out against capitalism itself? (as opposed to income inequality, which is obviously a very different thing). If not, is her accepting paychecks something you're against? Why?
3. What makes GE so much more evil than say, Forrest Labs or other Fortune 500 companies that not only pay no taxes, but collect our taxpayer money?

Yes, GE owns MSNBC and our President. GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt his 'Jobs Czar?' Man, still LMFAO over that one. What a scam. And if you hate 'Evil Corporations', don't work for one. It's as simple as that.

Forum List

Back